Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu (9984 Views)

South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / Assassins Paid N300,000 To Murder London-Based Nigerian Arrested In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
This is a sad news. cry cry
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
So sad
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by mindboggler: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=#80million]*speechless*

so much bad news around, bt i gat sum gud news.

AGBALUMO IS FINALY OUT!

LOOOOLZ
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by Chinom(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
pDude: Chei! If to say the guy knew, he for just stay put jejely for US.

After, some people will tell me to come back to naija to re-invest in that economy. Thunder faya anybody that opens their dirty mouth to tell me any thing about returning. angry

Nobody will kill you with that $5000,= life savings you will be comming back with.Mr. Edoga was targetted. It was not a random killing. They knew he had money.
Keep deceiving yourself. You no fit return. where you see de money?.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
taharqa: And who wants you back? Stay there and die there if u wish; and why you are it, try losing yr NL account so you wudnt hv to come across anything Nigeria again...... The US where u are, hv a gun-basd violence rate infinity higher than that of Nigeria (and by far, more indiscriminate too); and by God's grace, it wud decrease significantly pretty soon. Enjoy d US in d mean time where any person can at anytime take a gun and kill a bunch of people; I pray u are part of d RISING statistics of dis mass killings, d odds are not getting good though. Safe

Mu he he he he he he! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funnyman. Your armed robbers and extremists do likewise. Also with bombs, slitting throats of innocent families and religion-fueled executions.

Teacher, teach thyself.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
PosCaricature :
I doubt if you live outside the shore of Nigeria. Your premature & weak utterances do not show that you have had any privilege to travel out of your village let alone Nigeria.

Mu he he he he he he!

E dey pain you? tongue tongue tongue

If you think say to travel go obodo yankee dey easy, go to Walter Carrington Crescent and try your luck. Na that Chinko woman or that short guy with boning face go interview you. Amen. grin
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by slimfit1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its a shame the way people are thinking, how is this going to encourage people to come and invest in Nigeria when people are chatting like this we all are to be blamed. There is a problem here we are supposed to look for a solution. This generation with is trouble a deep one. Don't no why I'm wasting my time may is soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Na wa oo

These people again
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
May he R.I.P.

This country cannot even allow people to invest in it until we deal with the menace of corruption.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by Engineer96(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
I belive that there is an insider in this who knows this man. What is my hometown, Aku Diewa turning into?
We are not known with this.
I believe the insider is not from Aku.
He is not so rich, not so educated, not so bad in character when compared to other Aku sons and daughters and so why would any Aku man or woman want him dead? Definitely, the insider must have been from outside Aku.
He is an economist but we have medical doctors from Aku based in US, Engineers, lawyers, even professors in these fields even from the Edoga family.
The informant must have been from outside Aku. We don't kill our brothers and that is why we are progressing.
Aku Diewa........Aha nnanyi ka 'nyi ji aga.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
We need to stop deluding ourselves and learn to take reponsibility for our failings.

Engineer96: I belive that there is an insider in this who knows this man. What is my hometown, Aku Diewa turning into?
We are not known with this.
I believe the insider is not from Aku.
He is not so rich, not so educated, not so bad in character when compared to other Aku sons and daughters and so why would any Aku man or woman want him dead? Definitely, the insider must have been from outside Aku.
He is an economist but we have medical doctors from Aku based in US, Engineers, lawyers, even professors in these fields even from the Edoga family.
The informant must have been from outside Aku. We don't kill our brothers and that is why we are progressing.
Aku Diewa........Aha nnanyi ka 'nyi ji aga.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by OmoAlata(f): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Good to note but where i am, most of targeted killings of returnees are traceable to victims cheating people in bad deals that cant be taken to police. RIP to him.

Not necessarily. Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. wink
Re: Us-based Nigerian Economist Killed In Enugu by InvertedHammer: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2012
S/E is a no-go zone. Plan was to stay 5 days in the villa...but HELL to the NO! Went to the village, stayed 1 day and was out in a jiffy.

..back to Lagos (it is a lot easier to blend with the crowd in Lagos)

No point co-mingling with murderers, murderers-in-waiting and wanna-be murderers.

Umu Igbo, ife onye kotara, ya were isi ya buru.

Unu pitosia ala Igbo, bianu ka ife di mma ka m fu.

Unu ji aka unu egbu ndi nzoputa unu...TUfiakwanu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency In Abuja Now ~ FCT PCC To FG / Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers / Pirates abduct six Turkish crew off Nigeria coast – Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.