Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Question For Married Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Question For Married Couples (814 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Married Couples by Otseh: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
If you had known your partner as much as you do now; after years of marriage, would you still have married him/her? In other words, if you had a second chance to choose a partner would you still choose the same person you are married to?
As for me, I will not, because my partner is too possesive.
Secondly, I like travelling but my partner doesn't.
Please share your own sincere opinions.
Re: A Question For Married Couples by greatgod2012(f): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2012
Yes, i will marry him over and over and over and over again, infact, i pray that my daughter marry someone like her dad and my sons marry someone like me............. Amen.
Re: A Question For Married Couples by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 30, 2012
^^^ lol grin.......He says he in next life he wants to end up with me again grin especially when we have arguments he teases me with that saying ....I agree grin
Re: A Question For Married Couples by slimyem: 3:22am On Dec 30, 2012
......waiting to read more of the beautifully sugar-coated "I'll marry him/her all over again" stories ....cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: A Question For Married Couples by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 30, 2012
slimyem: ......waiting to read more of the beautifully sugar-coated "I'll marry him/her all over again" stories ....cheesygrincheesygrin

lol ... but on a serious note, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be with my wife.
If I had a second chance, I would prefer to be with her again just to be on the safe side.
Just as the say goes, better the devil you know than the angel you don't know.
At least with my wife, my marriage is free of drama and we are both happy.
I don't know what to expect with another partner.

(1) (Reply)

Lamar Suspects Wife Khloe Kardashian May Be Having An Affair With Raper Game / Married Or Not, You Should Read This / Life Lessons We Can Learn From Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.