Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Much Did You Make In 2012? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Did You Make In 2012? (2342 Views)

Did You Make Nairaland Frontpage In 2012? / Is Post Utme Cancelled In 2012? / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Make In 2012? by nairahacker: 3:48am On Dec 30, 2012
Well, another year is almost over and so it is as good a
time as any to share our success...
I'll start: I made More than $10k+ through g**gle *dsens*
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by yawatide(f): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
It'll be interesting to see how many people respond to this tongue
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by solid3(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Well first, I thank God for d year. Actually, I left my N40k/mnth job to face web stuff. As soon as I got back to base from training (HTML5/CSS3), I did my website and upgraded a friends website, b4 I knew it I got a job of 200k, I was so happy although ish came up, they said they want 2 in 1 and dat 50k bal wld b paid wen d second is completed, 4 over 4mnths now they are yet to provide any info 4 d second website.
The frustrations dat follows proposal follow up is enough 4anyone to consider a change of career, not to mention those 10k website people.
Nevertheless, I was able to tru ruggedness stay on some clients neck to get job and anoda frustrating follow up for balance. Not funny.
Not that easy peep.
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by cash22(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
This year is better, the more web projects you execute the more your portfolio grows, the more testimonies of satisfied clients, the more jobs you get. the more you grow.Am a witness
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Online> about 1200$ weekly.

Offline> Nairaland servers cannot handle the amount in naira grin
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by solid3(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by solid3(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
cash22: This year is better, the more web projects you execute the more your portfolio grows, the more testimonies of satisfied clients, the more jobs you get. the more you grow.Am a witness

Did u start like me, proposal distribution and follow up? How do u source for jobs as in the initial ones and subsequently?

It cld really really be frustrating.
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by guru01(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
I made up to 10m, but no serious marketing done.
2013 I will double that amount.

What do you do to client that their project is taking forever to complete?
They keep delaying the project, is there any action someone can take?
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by TundE8: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2012
Hope your 2013...will be better...as for me I THANK THE LORD
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by 222Martins(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
In my honest opinion, i believe those who made the most money won't reveal such and those who spilled theirs here are simply exaggerating.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by Benyfil(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
*solid*:
Well first, I thank God for d year. Actually, I left my N40k/mnth job to face web stuff. As soon as I got back to base from training (HTML5/CSS3), I did my website and upgraded a friends website, b4 I knew it I got a job of 200k, I was so happy although ish came up, they said they want 2 in 1 and dat 50k bal wld b paid wen d second is completed, 4 over 4mnths now they are yet to provide any info 4 d second website.
The frustrations dat follows proposal follow up is enough 4anyone to consider a change of career, not to mention those 10k website people.
Nevertheless, I was able to tru ruggedness stay on some clients neck to get job and anoda frustrating follow up for balance. Not funny.
Not that easy peep.

I must say we are two of a kind when it comes to the problems you are facing. Its really frustrating following up clients for your funds. I built a website for a church and I have been making endless follow-ups for my 20k balance. One of my clients just would not pay. Then come to talk about the so called CHEAP WEBSITE, I mean, how can you build a website for 10k? Its just frustrating at times. All the same, I thank God. http://benyfil.com
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by Benyfil(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
I thank God for His mercies. I am an accountant by profession but into website design (not correlated right? I know). My clients are not the those big guns but I thank God all the same. I have my way of looking for clients and it has so far worked for me. In a month, I could get up to 4-5 clients; not that they would pay well but the carry home is still good. In all, I thank God for his mercies.
My website: http://www.benyfil.com/
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by jenifertaler: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
I hope this year will be more good from us
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by adewaleh(m): 12:10am On Jan 02, 2013
I made 118k in the last six months for using my little network and other basic skills for a company and i'm working towards exploring the whole Nigeria with my projects and with the help of My Heaven father, this year i'm setting my target to #5m,, i still have a lot of designs on my neck.... But God will increase our knowledge to take ICT to the next level in Nigeria... we can do IT.. lets work harder.. God Bless you all..

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by demoreon: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
I made over 100,000$ from website flipping(my style is to develop a site, then do little seo to get it to page 1 then I sell to local businesses). Over 10,000$ from clickbank and other affiliate sites.
Over 2500$ from Hosting affiliate offers.
Lastly I made 50,000naira from a website I developed locally

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by sisqology(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by kinsab(f): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2013
grin millionaires give me let me count lol...z
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:51am On Jan 03, 2013
Over 150k from Adsense ALONE in dec 2012. roger that. wink**

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by mrkels(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2013
@ogbongeblog, that's cool, for me I made far far Less that 200k from adsense in the whole year.

And my day job, well let's just say I earn a lil bit more than times 3 that amount monthly.
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by greenmouse(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2013
success stories can not be left untold.

http://www.greenmousetech.com/websites.html
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
We only made like 5million naira. Hope to double that in the first quarter of this year. smiley
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by moderatorr: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
My skill of being able to develop large and complex database systems, social networks, forums from scratch is invaluable.
This exposed me to some average pocketted clients, starting from feb I was making about 300k per month(per site) alone whiping huge sites.
Recurrent fees from hosting of past clients was coming to about 150k.
Between august and october I worked with a company that paid 90k as a side project. As an extra.
Am currently building a custom school management site for a private university that's worth well above 1M.
My major problem last year was whipping up sites much faster. I don't even look at those 10k website people.
I found out that they are the ones who would trouble you the more.and they never just get satisfied.
Am so fast, yet I wish I could double that speed thi year.
Thinking of employing other coders smiley
My own personal social network, built from scratch grew to 22,000+ users. I was forced to employ mods.
Daveozoalor AT gmail.com
Am looking into 2013 with endless possibilities.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by A2J(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2013
moderatorr: My skill of being able to develop large and complex database systems, social networks, forums from scratch is invaluable.
This exposed me to some average pocketted clients, starting from feb I was making about 300k per month(per site) alone whiping huge sites.
Between august and october I worked with a company that paid 90k as a side project. As an extra.
Am currently building a custom school management site for a private university that's worth well above 1M.
My major problem last year was whipping up sites much faster. I don't even look at those 10k website people.
I found out that they are the ones who would trouble you the more.and they never just get satisfied.
My own personal social network, built from scratch grew to 22,000+ users. I was forced to employ mods.
Daveozoalor AT gmail.com

hmmmm, am impressed.....I am avaiable if you want other coders on your team
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by kodebin(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
My Day Job.. I do Online Betting all day.. And I also dish out Betting tips to other newbies in the
System.. I make $40-$100 daily depending on Matches being played..

I Thank God Though.. Making Money is all about Business Sense.. And I've found that way.. I Hope to
Start designing websites This Year Though..

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by funkymedina: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
moderatorr: My skill of being able to develop large and complex database systems, social networks, forums from scratch is invaluable.
Daveozoalor AT gmail.com

Your site is sooooooo slow to open!!
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by moderatorr: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2013
funky medina:

Your site is sooooooo slow to open!!
Thanks alot sir for your keen observation, very few people actually notice. All sites are slower to open the very first time.
This because your computer/phone takes time out to store calls from the site in its cache for future faster access.
But that doesnt mean things cant be done better. Everything can be improved on.
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by moderatorr: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by Raylight2(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Teach me how to create mobile view of my site using media queries so i start exploring like u guys. This year is still fresh. I wanna have a success story to tell like each one of u. Pls help me. Pls
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by 3RNEST(m): 5:07am On Jan 07, 2013
I made alot, but am wondering if google adsence will work here in Liberia??
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by DualCore1: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Viewing this topic: Dual Core, Dangote
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by Slyr0x: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dual Core: Viewing this topic: Dual Core, Dangote

[img]http://stripthewillowandripthebodice.files./2010/06/dghw9e-jpg1.gif?w=350&h=188[/img]
Re: How Much Did You Make In 2012? by 3RNEST(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Slyrox - lol, laffing rolling on the floor! Guy that pix funny no bi small, "Dual Core, Dangote" Yeyefowl! lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Questions On Google Domains Hosting? / Linda Ikeji Copies Her Blog Posts Too / See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.