Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,993 members, 7,803,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals (11190 Views)

Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Midastorch: And as for ur Mr sore loser(insincere Nigerian) for trying to make us believe what is noh u will noh knw peace,if you're by any chance enjoying crumbs under Mr presidents table,the crumbs will be toxic n poisonous to u and every member of ur family buh if u re a hardworking man that's just clueless lyk GEJ my curse will noh come to pass.buh if u re enjoying frm Jonathan's table everythin u re enjoying frm it will turn into sorrows for you.same goes to that senseless Ato.u need to go outthere and see how ppl re sufffering big tym.

oluwa mi...Midastorch, epe yi a poju grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by mosunade(f): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Midastorch: And as for ur Mr sore loser(insincere Nigerian) for trying to make us believe what is noh u will noh knw peace,if you're by any chance enjoying crumbs under Mr presidents table,the crumbs will be toxic n poisonous to u and every member of ur family buh if u re a hardworking man that's just clueless lyk GEJ my curse will noh come to pass.buh if u re enjoying frm Jonathan's table everythin u re enjoying frm it will turn into sorrows for you.same goes to that senseless Ato.u need to go outthere and see how ppl re sufffering big tym.

Cool down. All these foul language doesnt make anything better neither does it get anyone anywhere. Cool down before you get hyper with high blood pressure. What are your contributions to make Nigeria better? I guess with insults, curses and name calling.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: There is really no point in saying it, vulgar and abusive languages is a typical South West thing and if you take that away from them, what will they use to compensate for their timid nature ....mtcheew

who is the village fowl.must you bring up ethnic hatred everytime.go get a life Ndi ara.mind you Berem is not yoruba but sees d truth.I'diot can't wait to use your likes for shooting practice and feed your cadaver to the vultures.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Symphony007: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
shiloh:

If he doesn't like d insults he should resign nw...no b him mate for oda countries dey resign?? Bt as for insult kam...he will kip getting it as long as he does nt take dat his lazy bu.tt off dat chair he is sitting on n work!!

As since Nigerians have refused to revolt and ve decided to use social media as dier only weapon den d insults will kip coming in...so he should deal wit it!

do you think goodluck jonathan sits in aso rock and read facebook posts from nigerians insulting him and feel bad or cry? He could care less. If this is the new modus operandi, insults without action. Then pres.jonathan is gonna be reelected in 2015.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
I just pity some nigerians,well there is nothing your abuses will do to the life of the president,whether you abuse him or not he is still the president and will be till 2019 no amount of juju or curse can turn it otherwise. The most annoying or funny thing as the case may be is that no one in your entire generation up to the 5th will ever produce a president and it really hurts me.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol...the HATERS now count the sacking of a "performing minister" as one of the "ATROCITIES" of the incumbent or the reasons why they think he has failed. Very soon, the HATERS will soon run out of points. That same "performing minister" was appointed by the "cluelFUL" incumbent. He was a minister for over a year, and all thru when he was a minister, did the HATERS ever post any comment to acknowledge the "performing minister". Its like ministers start performing in the eyes of HATERS after they'r out of office. When GEJ leaves office in 2019, he too will be referred to as "performing president" by the HATERS, who would by then have seen another person to HATE.
POINT OF CORRECTION: the functioning rail lines now do a speed of 60 to 70km per hour and not 40km per hr. You dont have to LIE to make your point. Again, we point at these as ACHIEVEMENT because these rail lines were not functioning prior to now.
The Abuja-Ibadan rail line is standard and when completed will do a speed of 150km per hr. It is already about 50% completion(real work on it started about 2yrs ago). The Lagos-Ibadan rail line also started recently and is standard too. The Chinese 300km per hr rail line was not built in 2yrs or was it? Let us know HATER

And how much were you paid for all these defensive propaganda?
#JustAsking#
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by mosunade(f): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
I think those people who insults and call him names are just wasting their time. Do they think he will sit down on facebook and read all the comments? Haba. Grow up people.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

even the sworn enemy knowns nnaji is performing.your sick master can discard nnaji in a jiffy but can spare a failure like dizani gross double standard.guy you can lie all you want I watched the transport minister commissioning the lag--kano and he stated it categorically that it is 40km/hr.and your naija railway white elephant project .we ain't buying this poo.a government that has not delievered on less than $10 billion project is proposing a $200 billion project.bros talk another lie joor.
LIAR! Shows us where you commended the power minister when he was still in office. Otherwise, bow your head in shame. The speed of those old trains is about 60 to 70km per hr. This is a FACT. The first few trips on a newly constructed rail lines are usually done at slower speed so that if anything goes wrong no damage will be caused. After the first few trips, the full speed capacity of the trains(60 to 70km per hr) can now be deployed. Stop the LIES!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade:

Cool down. All these foul language doesnt make anything better neither does it get anyone anywhere. Cool down before you get hyper with high blood pressure. What are your contributions to make Nigeria better? I guess with insults, curses and name calling.

Thou hypocrite!!!!!did you not read or aware of those that rain curses and abuses on the president?but you have the shameless boldness to attack a patriot who protects and respects the office of the presidency. Shame on you
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Symphony007: do you think goodluck jonathan sits in aso rock and read facebook posts from nigerians insulting him and feel bad or cry? He could care less. If this is the new modus operandi, insults without action. Then pres.jonathan is gonna be reelected in 2015.

No doubt about his re election my brother. Definitely no iota of doubt.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Midastorch(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

who is the village fowl.must you bring up ethnic hatred everytime.go get a life Ndi ara.mind you Berem is not yoruba but sees d truth.I'diot can't wait to use your likes for shooting practice and feed your cadaver to the vultures.

You know this?bone that cockroach jare.frm his jargon post one will notice that he's being biased n sentimental abt this issue.to me if another Ijaw man wll wash Nigeria clean so be it.buh @ the moment Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a pathetic failure.all his dogs on nairaland can bark nn die for all I care.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Tittos: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Tolexander: why must we be insulting our dear president that brought facebook to nigeria?
'thank you President Goodluck Jonathan for bringing facebook to Nigeria'!
Please how did he bring facebook to Nigeria..did he make them open an office here or his he the first Nigerian that started using facebook..
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Demdem(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
1025: personally, i will never take it lightly with anyone that calls jonathan UNFORTUNATE on facebook or nairaland.
he is our president no matter what and must be treated as such.

But he is dumb and daft, governance wise. undecided
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by taharqa: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
shiloh:

If he doesn't like d insults he should resign nw...no b him mate for oda countries dey resign?? Bt as for insult kam...he will kip getting it as long as he does nt take dat his lazy bu.tt off dat chair he is sitting on n work!!

As since Nigerians have refused to revolt and ve decided to use social media as dier only weapon den d insults will kip coming in...so he should deal wit it!

GOOD....keep d insults coming. Dont stop, u hear?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by mosunade(f): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

Thou hypocrite!!!!!did you not read or aware of those that rain curses and abuses on the president?but you have the shameless boldness to attack a patriot who protects and respects the office of the presidency. Shame on you

You must be a fool, a big one for that matter. where is my attack? Did you read my post properly? Go and read again. Are you Midastorch? Creepy dung.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Lol! But seriously i get so raged with anger when i come to nairaland and see some peeps without basic facts defending jonathan.just tell me one single thing he has done to make nigerians that voted for him happy.The man has failed totally!

You this attention seeking bigot so you don't know what he has done since his emergence then something is seriously wrong with you,I know your likes just spewing rubbish because you always want to flow with the tide,you better grow up.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by solomon111(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

who be dis cow self.my problem with my n.d peeps is dat you guys are a myopic lots.obj gat the most criticism from we Yorubas .poverty no know tribe bros.let me give u a personal experience. I was traveling from onitsha to Lagos.petrol sells 135 in most eastern and n.Delta filling stations.asap we cross to the s.west it was 97 again.moral of the story the January protest was a liberation of Nigerians but you guys played the ethnic card.meanwhile u guys suffer this issue even more than we facing the arms of your brute son.
U dey mad?
You chop winch?
Na your papa be cow.
So in your ignorant world,anybody that see the stupiddity and idioccy in throwing cheap insults at the president is from the Niger-delta?
You no well.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

Better still, send it to the practical labs grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by favinvest: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why we people nt insult:-
Look at otedola; anenih; pension fund; fuel subsidy scam; all d lies of job creations; farouk; nembe; senators dat don't give a shit abt d masses etc etc

Should we say dat GEJ has done well in 2012?

I think dat Niger delta guy is working for his National cake..
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade:

You must be a fool, a big one for that matter. where is my attack? Creepy dung.

Your father
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam: I just pity some nigerians,well there is nothing your abuses will do to the life of the president,whether you abuse him or not he is still the president and will be till 2019 no amount of juju or curse can turn it otherwise. The most annoying or funny thing as the case may be is that no one in your entire generation up to the 5th will ever produce a president and it really hurts me.

undecided undecided undecided undecidedSMH angry angry angry
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Tittos: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: A careful analysis of all those who ABUSE, CURSE and INSULT Mr president on this forum and other fora will CONFIRM that these were THE SAME persons who FIERCELY OPPOSED Mr president during the 2011 elections. Some persons in the opposition camp,including some of the 12million Nigerians that voted for opposition candidates in the 2011 elections, have refused to accept the humiliating DEFEAT they suffered in that election. These SORE LOSERS, have refused to accept the FACT that 2011 elections had been WON and LOST. They have carried the BATTLE and WAR pre-2011 elections into post-2011 era. Other countries unite immediately AFTER any election for the purpose of NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT but the we dont see that in Nigeria.
Ladies and gentlemen, permit to reiterate for the uptenth time and for the benefit of those who are still living in DENIAL, that the 2011 elections had been WON and LOST.
The 2011 elections had been WON and LOST...
2011 Election is OVER. Pls can we UNITE for NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
I didn't support Buhari during the 2011 elections, but I cant imagine myself engaging in abuses, insults, BAD-BELLEISM and MISCHIEF had Buhari won that election.
Shame on all SORE LOSERS!!
The presidential election was the only election I voted in 2011 and I voted for Jonathan..Yes,am regretting it
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Demdem:

But he is dumb and daft, governance wise. undecided

Honorarium u never still changewe dey approach new year please change your mentality.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
LIAR! Shows us where you commended the power minister when he was still in office. Otherwise, bow your head in shame. The speed of those old trains is about 60 to 70km per hr. This is a FACT. The first few trips on a newly constructed rail lines are usually done at slower speed so that if anything goes wrong no damage will be caused. After the first few trips, the full speed capacity of the trains(60 to 70km per hr) can now be deployed. Stop the LIES!

mehn your stupidity is gross.show you what am not a registered nlder during the minister tenure.and to your lies on 60/70 km/hr.just stfu I watched it live And you here saying crap.Must you lie to defend this set of failures .more reason why I wanna gun u down lol.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by mosunade(f): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

Your father

simply telling Midastorch to desist from making insults and name calling, and you resort to attack me for being on the same side with you. Na wa o.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

undecided undecided undecided undecidedSMH angry angry angry

Good you better keep shaking your head in pity of yourself
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade:
simply telling Midastorch to desist from making insults and name calling, and you resort to attack me for being on the same side with you. Na wa o.
Maybe your grammar was too much for him to fathom, lol... grin grin grin
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Ellashow: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
I don't understand the hype about GEJ bringing facebook to Nigeria, is he Mark Zuckerberg?

But I guess have being using facebook since 2008 or was GEJ the President of Nigeria den?
I stand to be corrected....
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
If he isnt reading facebook,how did he know he is being insulted? Its either he reads it directly or indirectly.was he thinking of using facebook to win the heart of nigerians? Unfortunately it didnt work for him.only 2yrs of his tenure,trillions of naira has gone missing! What will happen in the next 2yrs? The earlier you realise your president is clueless,the better for you.
mosun_ade: I think those people who insults and call him names are just wasting their time. Do they think he will sit down on facebook and read all the comments? Haba. Grow up people.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
mosun_ade:

cry cry

Back to midastorch. Apologies
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:
Maybe your grammar was too much for him to fathom, lol... grin grin grin

Ode
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
God don dey bring confusion for the evil people side.mosun-ade strike ifhearam back.y'all bunch of uncivilized nitwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi / DSS Releases Two More Igboho Aides / Ajimobi Reopens Secondary Schools In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.