Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

I‘m From Libya. My Father Is Dead And I Inherited $19 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I‘m From Libya. My Father Is Dead And I Inherited $19 Million (2364 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead / Price Of Petrol In War-torn Libya Is N19.87 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I‘m From Libya. My Father Is Dead And I Inherited $19 Million by esskay(m): 5:14am On Dec 30, 2012
Top Big Lies About that spread like virus on internet
I have you ever received one? I think this the most common:
Lie:Email Message; I‘m from Libya. My father is dead and I inherited $19 million, I want to transfer it to your bank account.

The truth: Too good to be true, somebody you don’t know is ready to send you money. I can assure you that your email has been penetrated by real scammers, Nigerian 419 or Yahoo! Boys. There are different versions of this mail that go virally online. These types of mails will always claim that the sender is someone that needs your help in such a way to favour you at the end of the day. The best advice I can give you is to instantly delete the mail.

Have you ever been duped or scammed online? Can you share your experience about big lies you have experienced/seen on the internet
Re: I‘m From Libya. My Father Is Dead And I Inherited $19 Million by udemzyudex(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2012
hahahaha.....i recieve this kind of msg almost every day,this is what the yahoo boiz call...COME AND CARRY FORMAT..lot of them always act like a lady,some will even send msg telling u that she like u and would like to knw u better..person wey u nova see b4...lol,if u fall,u die well
Re: I‘m From Libya. My Father Is Dead And I Inherited $19 Million by neksummi(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Seen a lot of these trash. I almost got scammed in my earlier days on the internet. This one they said an organisation was putting up seminars one in the US and the other in Guinea Bissau. Flight to US and accommodation would be taken care of by the organisation, flight to Guinea Bissau would also be taken care of. But I was to foo my hotel bill in Guinea Bissau. They also wanted us to in a group of 10. We were to make our hotel reservation by paying a certain amount of money bla bla bla....

Don't fall for these nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Some Daily Consumable Goods That Has No Advert/promo / Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. / List Of Vessels And Barges Available For Charter/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.