Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1231939 members, 1620822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 September 2014 at 12:50 AM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (45392 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: The bolded is a manifestation of a larger problem of the Washington D.C. elite. It seems that there is a consensus amongst them to give priority to military spending and creating wars, rather than on domestic issues that affect US residents. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost nearly $2trn shocked

Amen o, my riches shall come to me. When it comes, I'll share some with you wink

The Washington elite have major issues. As much as I don't fancy Rand Paul, he made so much sense over the summer when he said The Pentagon needs to be audited. The loveliest part is that it came from one of their own! They are so corrupt, it's unbelievable.

Have you seen/heard Newt Gingrich's and John McCain's reactions to President Obama's inaugural speech? "Goofy liberalism", "bipartisan wasn't included in the speech". They're nutcases.

Lol. Of course na. Wait make I hammer too. I'll buy you the finest Ford Focus lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 5:17am On Jan 23, 2013
^^
Their statements didn't totally surprise me. They have been on a mission to discredit the President on virtually all issues, except...You guessed it right, over-spending on a bloated National Security state.

I actually want a Nissan Leaf cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 23, 2013
Smh. Nigerians and Japanese cars... lol.

I wasn't surprised either. I just wonder how they can stand in front of America and tell whatever they have to say to keep the nation divided. It's angering when you look back at history and see how Americans once voted. FDR, Ronald Reagan, and even Richard Nixon won with sweeping majorities. People voted for who they felt would lead the nation in the right direction, regardless of party lines. These days, people vote republican or democrat without researching candidates. It's no longer about the nation and all about loyalties, allegiances.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 5:29am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: Smh. Nigerians and Japanese cars... lol.

I wasn't surprised either. I just wonder how they can stand in front of America and tell whatever they have to say to keep the nation divided. It's angering when you look back at history and see how Americans once voted. FDR, Ronald Reagan, and even Richard Nixon won with sweeping majorities. People voted for who they felt would lead the nation in the right direction, regardless of party lines. These days, people vote republican or democrat without researching candidates. It's no longer about the nation and all about loyalties, allegiances.

You're absolutely spot on. I'm surprised that a candidate can make some crazy, racist ads (in Sharon Angle's case), and still come within a whisker of being a United States Senator. Sharon Angle almost defeated Harry Reid in Nevada. Even Michelle Bachmann keeps getting re-elected inspite of her outrageous outbursts. It seems no President will ever be elected with a sweeping majority again because the political climate is far too polarized. The fact that virtually all major legislative proposals need a super-majority of 60 votes to pass, is an absolutely bollocks.

I thought Nissan is a North-American car?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: You're absolutely spot on. I'm surprised that a candidate can make some crazy, racist ads (in Sharon Angle's case), and still come within a whisker of being a United States Senator. Sharon Angle almost defeated Harry Reid in Nevada. Even Michelle Bachmann keeps getting re-elected inspite of her outrageous outbursts. It seems no President will ever be elected with a sweeping majority again because the political climate is far too polarized. The fact that virtually all major legislative proposals need a super-majority of 60 votes to pass, is an absolutely bollocks.

I thought Nissan is a North-American car?

I have the same thoughts. I don't think it's possible either. Bachmann was reelected. Paul Ryan was reelected. People are funny. I wonder what Minnesotans and Wisconsinites see in those two. Bachmann and her cat eyes lol.

You hear how republicans are trying to do away with winner-take-all states? Hilarious! They're sore losers. Tired of losing so they want to change the rules to favor them. Them dey madt? Why am I asking when we know the answer lol.

Nissan is Japanese lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 5:45am On Jan 23, 2013
^^^
Yeah, some State Republican organisations are trying to change the election process to a Congressional model; whereby the candidate that wins the most Congressional districts wins the Presidency. A study was conducted by one pollster, which come to the conclusion that if this Congrssional model was used nationwide, Romney would have been called "Mr. President since last Sunday. I mean it's kinda depressing after spending hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars in the hope of winning and in the end, coming up short grin

Thanks for the correction concerning the origin of the Nissan cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: ^^^
Yeah, some State Republican organisations are trying to change the election process to a Congressional model; whereby the candidate that wins the most Congressional districts wins the Presidency. A study was conducted by one pollster, which come to the conclusion that if this Congrssional model was used nationwide, Romney would have been called "Mr. President since last Sunday. mean it's kinda depressing after spending hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars in the hope of winning and in the end, coming up short grin

Thanks for the correction concerning the origin of the Nissan cool

Wetin be my own? Lol. Politics is a game, and Romney sucks at playing it. Arithmetic. Whites are no longer the majority in the US. So, how can you back on whites and allow Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Africans, and everyone else to vote for Obama? Obama's team didn't even change their strategy. Romney gave them the all-important minority vote. Guy, I taya. Romney na premium grade anuofia. That's all I know lol.

Nsogbu adiro cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 5:56am On Jan 23, 2013
^^
You don finish Romney o; "Premium-grade anuofia" lol, that is classic.
But I thought you were protecting Romney's dollars sometime ago?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 23, 2013
Haba. Sarcasm was written all over that personal message. I wouldn't protect his money. I go collect all of it and pay school fees for students finishing in the top 20% of their classes. The other ones will get money for tutoring lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: Haba. Sarcasm was written all over that personal message. I wouldn't protect his money. I go collect all of it and pay school fees for students finishing in the top 20% of their classes. The other ones will get money for tutoring lol.
lmao grin grin. Don't let his sons catch you cheesy

Anyway, I was surprised that u knew so much about football (soccer) the other day. You are indeed a gift to a majority of Naija guys cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 23, 2013
His yeye sons. Which one was it saying he wanted to punch Obama after the debates? Wasp lol.

Haha. I love football. I even played when I was small until recurrent injuries forced me out.
I'm bad sha. I don't follow Man U like I used to. Old age and busier life won't allow me. I don't remember the last time I woke at 5am for a match. It's been that long. Lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: His yeye sons. Which one was it saying he wanted to punch Obama after the debates? Wasp lol.

Haha. I love football. I even played when I was small until recurrent injuries forced me out.
I'm bad sha. I don't follow Man U like I used to. Old age and busier life won't allow me. I don't remember the last time I woke at 5am for a match. It's been that long. Lol.

Some EPL games come even earlier, around 4:45am lol. I try to watch as many CFC games as possible. I will concede that Man United is the greatest EPL club of all time, so far.

I can't wait to see Chelsea lift the Europa League smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: Some EPL games come even earlier, around 4:45am lol. I try to watch as many CFC games as possible. I will concede that Man United is the greatest EPL club of all time, so far.

I can't wait to see Chelsea lift the Europa League smiley

I know. Sometimes it's not possible. My alarm wakes me by 5am. I turn it off and go back to sleep lol. No strength.

@the bolded, it's always good to bow to appreciate those who are better than your team play the game well. We got a dose of our own medicine on Sunday though lol.

Lmao. Abi? Haha.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

I know. Sometimes it's not possible. My alarm wakes me by 5am. I turn it off and go back to sleep lol. No strength.

@the bolded, it's always good to bow to appreciate those who are better than your team play the game well. We got a dose of our own medicine on Sunday though lol.

Lmao. Abi? Haha.

Yeah, I was glad that Tottenham held them to a draw, but the gap is just too much for Chelsea to make up. I see Man City giving it a real go, since it's only a 5 point gap between them and Man U.
I just hope that CFC finishes in the top 4, in order to play in the UEFA Champions League next season.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 6:28am On Jan 23, 2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm a learner when it comes to American politics. Yes, I am! Please can we change the topic or I'll continue viewing the topic till 100th page angry Go to www.dollarland.com and discuss American politics.

Make I prove ITK small, let me join in discussing politics!
How are Obama haters like us, punished in Amelika tongue
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2013
Be optimistic na. My brother supports Arsenal and he still has small flickers of hope lol.

Last season's ending was a nightmare that we brought upon ourselves. History better not repeat itself. If it does, I'll join QPR's camp angry

Do not mark my words, biko.

Chelsea will finish in the top 4. I'm very certain. If una don't, blame babalawo.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm a learner when it comes to American politics. Yes, I am! Please can we change the topic or I'll continue viewing the topic till 100th page angry Go to www.dollarland.com and discuss American politics.

See this wasp lol. Kedu? You see how those Igbo apps embarrassed me? "Ife gi amaka". Kai. Good thing I asked before speaking that one in public.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm a learner when it comes to American politics. Yes, I am! Please can we change the topic or I'll continue viewing the topic till 100th page angry Go to www.dollarland.com and discuss American politics.

LWKMD! Wetin be that? grin grin

Obama haters aren't punished in America, except that a good number of them suffer electoral defeats. Also, as you are a learner, I will give u some basic info:

There are two chambers that comprise the US Congress, namely- the House Of Representatives and the Senate. The Senate consists of 100 Senators, while the House Of Reps comprises 435 members. In American parlance, a member of the House Of Reps is often referred to as a 'Congressman/woman'.
The US President-elect is legally sworn-in before 12noon on January 20th.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:
You see how those Igbo apps embarrassed me? "Ife gi amaka". Kai. [/size][/font]

Wetin that one come mean? grin
Does it mean "Your thing looks nice"?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: Wetin that one come mean? grin
Does it mean "Your thing looks nice"?

Along those lines o... lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

Along those lines o... lol.

It kinda sounds naughty tho grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 23, 2013
Sounds like something Flavour would sing.

Asampete
Nwanyi oma
Ife, ifeeeee
Ife gi amakaaaaaaaa
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: Sounds like something Flavour would sing.

Asampete
Nwanyi oma
Ife, ifeeeee
Ife gi amakaaaaaaaa

So true lol. It, however, depends on the 'ife' he is talking about.
Your crush on Flavour dey strong sha. cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 23, 2013
Flavour only knows one kind of "ife" lol.

The crush has dissolved. How can an old woman like me have a crush? Lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: Flavour only knows one kind of "ife" lol.

The crush has dissolved. How can an old woman like me have a crush? Lol.

yeah, he so loves the hips. cool

What's ur age?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: yeah, he so loves the hips. cool

What's ur age?

Forbidden info. Lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

Forbidden info. Lol.
Ok. Noted grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2013
When una finish una American talk make una lemme know.
By the way ogugua,IFE gi amaka o!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

See this wasp lol. Kedu? You see how those Igbo apps embarrassed me? "Ife gi amaka". Kai. Good thing I asked before speaking that one in public.
LOL, Ife gi amaka grin
The guy will be like shocked I'm I dreaming! OMG! I must go for her
cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: What's ur age?

ogugua88:

Forbidden info. Lol.
Count the number of characters in the word above and times it by 2, you'll get your answer lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please stop these american political
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by CFCfan(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Count the number of characters in the word above and times it by 2, you'll get your answer lipsrsealed

That means' she is 32, which I seriously doubt cool

(0) (1) (2) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply)

Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay / Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.