Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109305 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Na from where you hear this one?
Amebor tori collection cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Ngwanu see na, out of 36 state governors, you'll able to mention only 4 governors that are trying. The remaining 32? All are effed.
And what have you done to reverse the situation of the country being effed? Typical Nigerian, always looking for someone else to blame for our failures
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
When an American wants to die, he/she will sing the American anthem and say God bless America. But Nigeria, hmmm lipsrsealed

[size=13pt]A marom ife i na e kwu lmao. I've never seen anyone die while or after singing the American national anthem.

If I butchered our language, don't be like Mynd. Just tell me lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Ngwanu see na, out of 36 state governors, you'll able to mention only 4 governors that are trying. The remaining 32? All are effed.

I'll add Ibikunle Amosun (he just commissioned the 1st ever flyover in Ogun State), Mimiko, Amaechi, Sule Lamido, Jonah Jang and Rochas Okorocha.
T.A. Orji deserves an honorable mention grin grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]A marom ife ka i na okwu lmao. I've never seen anyone die while or after singing the American national anthem.

You meant to say "ife i na e kwu".
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan:

Erm.. I don't think that's the case. But Americans usually respect their "Star-Spangled Banner". cool
That's what I'm saying. Those Islamic nations that were burning American flags, I believed that the Americans where provoked when watching it on the screen. But Nigerian flag? Just save yourself the stress. If you like burn 1000 Nigerian flags in front of Nigerians, you're on your own. You're just doing what you love to do best.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan: You meant to say "ife i na e kwu".

[size=13pt]Daalu bobo.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
And what have you done to reverse the situation of the country being effed? Typical Nigerian, always looking for someone else to blame for our failures
And you that have done enough, what good has it done to you?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
That's what I'm saying. Those Islamic nations that were burning American flags, I believed that the Americans where provoked when watching it on the screen. But Nigerian flag? Just save yourself the stress. If you like burn 1000 Nigerian flags in front of Nigerians, you're on your own. You're just doing what you love to do best.

Some Americans might have been provoked; but i don't think they would use that as a reason to fight another nation. In fact, there have been efforts to criminalize the burning of American flags in America, but those efforts haven't been successful.
Yeah, no one gives a hoot if you burn the Green-White-Green.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan:

I'll add Ibikunle Amosun (he just commissioned the 1st ever flyover in Ogun State), Mimiko, Amaechi, Sule Lamido, Jonah Jang and Rochas Okorocha.
T.A. Orji deserves an honorable mention grin grin
Please if you don't know about Nigerian governors and their performances, please ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2013
[size=13pt]Now playing Michael Jackson - "Man in the Mirror".[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Afam4eva(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Now playing Michael Jackson - "Man in the Mirror".[/size]
Does a Micheal Jackson song with this title exist? What does the video look like?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Please if you don't know about Nigerian governors and their performances, please ask questions.

I was being sarcastic about TA Orji, but the others have done reasonably good jobs.
I'm particularly impressed with Jonah Jang, who has trudged on, despite the regular disturbances by violent Fulani 'herdsmen'.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Afam4eva(m): 12:19am On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan:

I was being sarcastic about TA Orji, but the others have done reasonably good jobs.
I'm particularly impressed with Jonah Jang, who has trudged on, despite the regular disturbances by violent Fulani 'herdsmen'.
When last did you visit Plateau state?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva: Does a Micheal Jackson song with this title exist? What does the video look like?

shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQAie8ABLE
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan:

He has done virtually nothing to cool the unrest. So he deserves no commendation.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
When last did you visit Plateau state?
I never go Plateau State grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan: @Ogugua88:Abi o. There is still hope for Naija.

By the way, I want to visit you sometime. cool
whaaat! Tah stop that rubbish o! E never reach like that.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 2:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
And you that have done enough, what good has it done to you?
Is this some kind of joke? How about the thought that you are doing something positive to make your society a better place? Is that not reward enough?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
BREAKING NEWS:
Nespruit under attack

[img]http://www.google.com.ng/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROUYy4bCDzeO7v2ib6SEy1f7dj0zCALuDupo7tgO4fCihktMY6Rp3xIez8[/img]
Boko Haram claims responsibility
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Eze Promoe: I know I dey vex, but there is hope for Naija on Tuesday. At least, we'll qualify for d quarterfinals.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wow, ijebabe dey view our thread! cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
I love the super Eagles. They know how to shut my neighbours up.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan: @Eze Promoe: I know I dey vex, but there is hope for Naija on Tuesday. At least, we'll qualify for d quarterfinals.
Yes, I know. Infact, their is high possibility that Nigeria will win Ethiopia but there is slim chance for Zambia to win Burkina Faso. I like as Burkina are winning.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by SeunPlus(f): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
For those who thinks Nigeria drew with the Burkinas as a result of the red card, here is a vital information for you all. Good evening!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ Who says?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Burkina Faso will surely win d group and meet CIV in d quarterfinals grin
Nigeria only needs to beat Ethiopia in order to advance to d next round.
TBH, Burkina Faso are the surprise team of this AFCON!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yes bobo cheesy

Promoe, mgbede oma smiley[/size]
BLOOD OF GOD shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHICH ONE BE MGBEDE OMA AGAIN?
It's KACHI FO
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]A marom ife i na e kwu lmao. I've never seen anyone die while or after singing the American national anthem.

WTF IS THIS? YOU HAFF KILLED THE LANGUAGE
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
lucenzo: BLOOD OF GOD shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHICH ONE BE MGBEDE OMA AGAIN?
It's KACHI FO

[size=13pt]Mgbede oma is good evening. Isn't kachi fo more of "good night", as in a farewell message? That's the only way I've heard it used.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
I love the Super Eagles

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.