Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car (30622 Views)

Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire / Gov Wada Rejects Treatment Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by santakris(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2012
I don't believe why d driver of this jeep did not sustain any injury. What do u think.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2012
Is dis pix 4real?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by jamace(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2012
Is this the bulletproofed jeep? Na wa o! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by ijigbamigb(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2012
I read somewhere that the driver was killed instantly.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Malubi(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2012
ijigbamigb: I read somewhere that the driver was killed instantly.
By who?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Osama10(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2012
Holy Shiit. shocked
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2012
Damn. Thats a hardcore accident.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by bobobabe: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2012
@ OP, this is not jeep, this is LEXUS SUV.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by NegroNtns(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2012
bobobabe: @ OP, this is not jeep, this is LEXUS SUV.

owkaay! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by k2039: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Pathetic [/color]
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by alstacs(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2012

Nigerians don tire me oh. This is a country where all toothpastes are McCleans and all SUVs are JEEPS.
God go help Nigerian English. grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by geeez: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2012
santakris: I don't believe why d driver of this jeep did not sustain any injury. What do u think.

I heard the ADC was thrown out while the car somersaulted and he was crushed by the vehicle. Most likely he wasn't wearing his seatbelt

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2012

In nigeria, JEEP is a general word for SUV.
We wont change anytime soon.

20 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by ogasir2011: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2012
J12:

In nigeria, JEEP is a general word for SUV.
We wont change anytime soon.

Please what is the diffrence Jeep and SUV?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by mosunade(f): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2012
Pathetic lie. This is an old picture. People are too mischievous.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2012
Who cares? As long as it has 4 big tyres,V8 engine and a capacity of 7 passengers,na Jeep e be.
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2012
ogasir2011:

Please what is the diffrence Jeep and SUV?

Jeep is a product brand, SUV is the general term for the product.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2012
So what are other product brands apart from jeep?
J12:

Jeep is a product brand, SUV is the general term for the product.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: So what are other product brands apart from jeep?

Land cruiser, Highlander, Hummer, Pathfinder, Mercedes ML and GL, Lexus Rx, Ford Expedition etc

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Super1759: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2012
bullet proof brand new suv? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I refuse to agree!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by heed101(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2012
J12:

Land cruiser, Highlander, Hummer, Pathfinder, Mercedes ML and GL, Lexus Rx, Ford Expedition etc

so all these are SUV or JEEPS. Plus whose product is jeep?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2012
heed101: so all these are SUV or JEEPS. Plus whose product is jeep?

Cherokee, grand cherokee, wrangler

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Osiris211: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2012
From Yahoo.

A Jeep is a name brand form a manufacturer. Chrysler Corporation owns the Jeep company and makes the Jeep line of vehicles.A Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) is a class of vehicle. These are generally made on a truck chassis with the passenger compartment extended to use what would have been the cargo box of the truck. However there are some small models of SUV that are made with unibody construction like a car.

These small SUV models generally lack the hauling ability of a full size SUV and they generally suck off road. Nearly every major automaker makes some sort of SUV.These are 2 completely different things.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2012
Hmm! Ok i don learn another thing today.
J12:

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2012
Buh the Jeep SUV isnt common in nigeria unlike other brands.is it too expensive or what?
Osiris.211:
From Yahoo.

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Osiris211: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2012
Most Jeeps lack the swagger of SUV and are prolly preferred by older generation.

berem: Buh the Jeep SUV isnt common in nigeria unlike other brands.is it too expensive or what?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by ZACHIE: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2012
It is a jeep.Stop making fools of yourselves

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by NegroNtns(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2012
nigerians are full of buwlshyyt, i tell ya!

before google or wiki, nigerians were driving land rovers (made by Leyland and with jerry can hatch in back), land cruisers (back when it was datsun).....

sport utility vehicle is a hollywood stage name for off-road four wheel drive. Thats what Jeep is! my God! ....we take education do reverse some time for this country.
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2012
Lol at the semantic clarifications going on here. I can't deny that I also often use 'Jeep' in a generic sense (mostly in informal discussions), even though I know the correct term is SUV. Na the Nigerian pattern be that, as most people tend to understand you better that way.

Meanwhile, what is the proof that that Lexus is the actual "jeep" involved in the accident? Source?
Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2012

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep

Jeep is a brand of American automobiles that is a marque of Chrysler Group LLC, a multinational manufacturer in a global strategic alliance with Fiat.[2] The former Chrysler Corporation acquired the Jeep brand, along with the remaining assets of its owner American Motors, in 1987. Jeep's line of vehicles consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles but has also included pickup trucks in the past.

The first Willys MB Jeeps were produced in 1941[1] with the first civilian models in 1945,[3] making it the oldest off-road vehicle and sport utility vehicle (SUV) brand. It inspired a number of other light utility vehicles, such as the Land Rover[4][5] which is the second oldest 4-wheel-drive brand. The original Jeep vehicle that first appeared as the prototype Bantam BRC became the primary light 4-wheel-drive vehicle of the United States Army and Allies during World War II, as well as the postwar period. Many Jeep variants serving similar military and civilian roles have since been created in other nations.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2012
the picture of the lexus jeep cheesy is on vanguard , so maybe we can assume its true

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/gov-wada-rejects-treatment-abroad/

i have to wonder at what speed they were driving

hard to feel sympathy for any convoy driving idioat that gets in an accident - they turn themselves to kings of the road

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car by fkaz(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Is dis pix 4real?
Yap the pix is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.