Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? (1067 Views)

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Is It Wröng To Rap Gospel Song? / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? by fittty(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2012
Was wondering if there is an age limit to hearing rap music form rap artists such as Rick Ross, Nas, Soulja Boy, Drake, Fabolous etc.... Most listeners seem to be less than 30yrs of age.. Personally, I don`t think there should be an age limit to rap,if it sounds good to you,listen to it. If you like rap music more than other types, then listen to it. It's not an age issue, It's a taste issue! What do you all think?
Re: At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2012
I agree, and there is no such thing as an age limit on the music you love.
Re: At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? by mikuz(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2012
talina: I agree, and there is no such thing as an age limit on the music you love.

On point.
Re: At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? by Truckpusher(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2012
YOU'RE ON POINT , BUT JUST IMAGINE YOUR 60 YR OLD DAD OR MOM DOING THE EAST OR WEST COAST FINGER THING AND RAPPING TUPAC'S I HIT EM UP LYRICS grin grin grin grin grin grin
talina: I agree, and there is no such thing as an age limit on the music you love.
Re: At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: YOU'RE ON POINT , BUT JUST IMAGINE YOUR 60 YR OLD DAD OR MOM DOING THE EAST OR WEST COAST FINGER THING AND RAPPING TUPAC'S I HIT EM UP LYRICS grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? by fittty(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: YOU'RE ON POINT , BUT JUST IMAGINE YOUR 60 YR OLD DAD OR MOM DOING THE EAST OR WEST COAST FINGER THING AND RAPPING TUPAC'S I HIT EM UP LYRICS grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked. Hahahahaha.
Re: At What Age Should A Person Stop Listening To Rap Music? by try69: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2012
You get to a stage and you don't just lisen to any kinna rap..

(1) (Reply)

(choice Music) Download 'pull Over' Remix By Kcee Ft Wizkid, Don Jazzy / King Kong Rap Contest Top 10 Finalist / Olamide’s ‘shakiti Bobo’, Others Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.