Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) (7381 Views)

2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks / ACN, CPC To Finalise Merger Talks In October / 2015: Tinubu Meets Buhari To Begin ACN-CPC Merger Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Ikwerefistson: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
utumunta: *laffin in Ideke* Gen Buhari has failed to realise dat d political arena is diffrent from d military.
Most of his supporters are nt doing so out of principle or shared ideology. They are using him as a ladder 2 get 2 power & revel in aggrandizement at d expense of d masses.
Once upon a time, a certain 'reformed' Gen Obj came from prison to Aso rock. We had high hopes bt it ws dashed. D 'real' politicians hijacked Obj & made a mess of his govt n suppozd integrity.
Yar'adua came in & d story repeated itself. GEJ is here now & they have made him blind, deaf & dumb. They want to make him mad also!
Ds same ppl ensures a negative assesment of d govt by d media & d masses to keep such political figure in check.
I have always held d view dat Gen Buhari should nurture a party based on principle. Select d members dat share his ideology & even if it is a councillorship seat dat he wins at d end of d day, use it as a platform to showcase their intendment.
Shld Gen Buhari get to power wt d set of political soulmates he parades, they will succeed in tarnishing his hard earned reputation dat he built over d yrs. Ones action at d twilight of his life ,obliterates other past deeds,good or bad. D Gen shld avoid ds as he is alredi at d departure lounge.
nd wat made u tnk buhari wil ever rule nija.4ur info gej is d last presidnt of unitd nija.mark 2dys date
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Ikwerefistson: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Clerverly: The candidature of Gen. Buhari is beyond Petty-Party-Politics. Even if He stands as an independent candidate, Nigerians will troop out, mobilize and massively vote for him. So all these Jonathan's media attacks dogs(Vanguard Newspaper chief culprit should shut it lipsrsealed) Nigerians are now wiser.
we re watchng may god kep me nd u alive beyund 2015 2 se who gets d last laf
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Ikwerefistson: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy:

Which kyn Gala and La Casera news be this?
guys dswan pas gala nd lacasara o. Na amala nd brukutu jist a
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by DANILSA(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
honeric01:

Comprehension problems abi? una no even fit read well and comprehend. the poster said Nigerians, he/she didn't say all Nigerians because no candidate can get ALL Nigerians to vote for him/her, those who voted for him all these while aren't Nigerians or are they from Britain? i guess una too be graduates/literates abi?

Now, for you people to know that Buhari is a good market for sane people with healthy mindset and good foresight, in 2003 under ANPP, he pulled between 3-6 million votes, in 2007,he pulled another 6-9 million votes and 2011 with a less than 1 year old party, he pulled 12-14 million votes with relatively tight budget. sane minds with sound reasoning faculty can deduct from all these that this man is not just an ordinary Nigerian, rather a Nigeria alot of people respect.

He left ANPP, can anyone tell me how many votes ANPP got in the presidential, state and legal government elections? how many people got elected under ANPP?

Now to CPC which was less than 1 year old got votes that ACN,ANPP, AGPA and all other parties excluding the ruling party got all-together. what does this indicate? it indicates that this man is not just your anykind of politician out there.

My prayer is that PDP with their cunny/demonic/devilis and deceitful ways won't break down the merget talks with their moles planted in all these parties trying to merge.

OK WE HEAR, THE NEXT ONE GO BE 14 TO 16 MILLION. BUHARI WILL CONTINUE TO FALL UNTIL HE UNDERSTANDS HE CANT WIN WITHOUT THE SOUTH. I LIKE BUHARI BECAUSE HE IS DISCIPLINE AND HIS ZEAL AGAINST CORRUPTION IS OUTSTANDING.BUT TOMORROW HE WILL DETAIN ALL IGBOS AND YORUBAS FOR CORRUPTION AND PUT FAROUK UNDER HOUSE ARREST. HE NEEDS TO TAKE A NATIONAL LOOK AND REMOVE SENTIMENTS ETHNIC BIGOTRY TO MOVE FORWARD. SAI MAIGERI
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Ikwerefistson: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
talktimi: CPC is a confused party, they practically killed themselves in the 2011 elections and yet cried wolf for their self inflicted problems.
How do you intend to rule this country with only Northern votes, you don't even bother to campaign in other parts of the country yet you want to rule evrybody ? Silly. If the CPC kne their onions, how many core Northern states did they win in the last governorship elections ? I dey laugh
The CPC should better BEG Tinubu and the ACN for this merger to work so that they can have a slightly national spread if not they will be amongst the parties that INEC will have to de register. Nigeria has passed the stage of tribal politics and elections are becoming more transparent that's how our comerade governor got into power in Edo state a supposedly PDP stronghold while the PDP was able to win some LG seats in Lagos state.
CPC should stop their tribal politics if they want to be accepted by Nigerians.
let me help u confusd peoples congres cpc,nd amalgamatd criminals forum acn.nd asociation of nija political prostitutes anpp.so juge 4ur sf
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by petrov10: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
honeric01:

Comprehension problems abi? una no even fit read well and comprehend. the poster said Nigerians, he/she didn't say all Nigerians because no candidate can get ALL Nigerians to vote for him/her, those who voted for him all these while aren't Nigerians or are they from Britain? i guess una too be graduates/literates abi?

Now, for you people to know that Buhari is a good market for sane people with healthy mindset and good foresight, in 2003 under ANPP, he pulled between 3-6 million votes, in 2007,he pulled another 6-9 million votes and 2011 with a less than 1 year old party, he pulled 12-14 million votes with relatively tight budget. sane minds with sound reasoning faculty can deduct from all these that this man is not just an ordinary Nigerian, rather a Nigeria alot of people respect.

He left ANPP, can anyone tell me how many votes ANPP got in the presidential, state and legal government elections? how many people got elected under ANPP?

Now to CPC which was less than 1 year old got votes that ACN,ANPP, AGPA and all other parties excluding the ruling party got all-together. what does this indicate? it indicates that this man is not just your anykind of politician out there.

My prayer is that PDP with their cunny/demonic/devilis and deceitful ways won't break down the merget talks with their moles planted in all these parties trying to merge.

doesnt mean e will win....out of 150million u hero had 12milliom well gud for him...but e can never never rule 9ja , himself nd dat guy tinubu
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by honeric01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
DANILSA: OK WE HEAR, THE NEXT ONE GO BE 14 TO 16 MILLION. BUHARI WILL CONTINUE TO FALL UNTIL HE UNDERSTANDS HE CANT WIN WITHOUT THE SOUTH. I LIKE BUHARI BECAUSE HE IS DISCIPLINE AND HIS ZEAL AGAINST CORRUPTION IS OUTSTANDING.BUT TOMORROW HE WILL DETAIN ALL IGBOS AND YORUBAS FOR CORRUPTION AND PUT FAROUK UNDER HOUSE ARREST. HE NEEDS TO TAKE A NATIONAL LOOK AND REMOVE SENTIMENTS ETHNIC BIGOTRY TO MOVE FORWARD. SAI MAIGERI

He never he can win without the south, hence the reason they are all working out the merger talks which is going to unseat the deadly PDP if it works out. as long as well meaning and sane Nigerians want this country to become better, it will surely work out.

BTW, stop yelling!
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by honeric01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
petrov 10: doesnt mean e will win....out of 150million u hero had 12milliom well gud for him...but e can never never rule 9ja , himself nd dat guy tinubu

Chai, did you also vote? don't tell me you also went to school o.. less than 65 million registered and less than 50 million voted, we have what we call "eligible voters" and we also have "registered voters" and then "those accredited to vote". NOT ALL REGISTERED VOTERS can even vote. So next time, go and learn more about politics and stop voting with sentiments.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Yujin(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
They should go ahead with their merger talks (it is good for democracy) but with Buhari it is an exercise in futility. We dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Delafruita(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

So u quoted the entire article just to write this trash? eeeeeeediot
boss,where have you been?
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by klax(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Cleverly"The candidature of Gen. Buhari is beyond Petty-Party-Politics. Even if He stands as an independent candidate, Nigerians will troop out, mobilize and massively vote for him. So all these Jonathan's media attacks dogs(Vanguard Newspaper chief culprit should shut it ) Nigerians are now wiser".

Bro do I heard you saying Nigeria will troop out to vote for Buhari?? Please which Nigerians are you talking about Is the Nigeria I live or the one in in the space or under the ground that you are so sure of voting for this sort of wicked man Definately you got it wrong in absolute as a matter of fact its a big joke. Kindly speak for yourself ok.

So you mean Nigerians are wiser now and the best option for their wiseness is for "this thing called Buhari or CPC"? Bro you are a joker. Buhari had prooved a point and we have seen it all, CPC has shown their logo and we have seen it all but for Buhari to rule Nigeria will not happen. The only party that can rise now that will make sense to people would be a new party entirely but anything short of that GEJ should carry on. So bro stop that YOUR day lightdream we want a better prersident but not a mr killer, not mr saddist, not mr pretender, not mr Islam by force, not mr Sharia lover, not mr vegenace and revenge, not mr fundamentalist and not mr North must rule at all cost ok.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by OsunOriginal: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
DANILSA:
SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME NIGERIANS? HOW MANY VOTES YOU GET? SHUT-UP AND TALK FOR YOURSELF NOT 160 MILLION PEOPLE. undecided angry

And you are a Nigerian? Foooooooooooolish Biafran...
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by adejodan(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
There are basic facts that should be considered in this merger drama.
1. ACN and CPC CANNOT merge because two pilots (Tinubu and Buhari) cannot pilot a plane at a time. The crash of the merger will be more fatal than the crash that claimed Azazi and Yakowa.
2. Buhari does not believe in His ability to win the election independently without ACN and the host of Tinubu.
3. Even when CPC went into the merger in the last election with one voice, the merger still failed let alone now that their house is divided against it self.
4. Majority of Christians lack trust in Buhari because of His alleged Islamic fanaticism which lead to unnecessary violence if he losses election.
5. I advise Buhari to support a viable candidate and give Himself rest. The assurance of Buhari becoming Nigerian President In this life time again is very far from 100%.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by OsunOriginal: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
klax: @Cleverly"The candidature of Gen. Buhari is beyond Petty-Party-Politics. Even if He stands as an independent candidate, Nigerians will troop out, mobilize and massively vote for him. So all these Jonathan's media attacks dogs(Vanguard Newspaper chief culprit should shut it ) Nigerians are now wiser".

Bro do I heard you saying Nigeria will troop out to vote for Buhari?? Please which Nigerians are you talking about Is the Nigeria I live or the one in in the space or under the ground that you are so sure of voting for this sort of wicked man Definately you got it wrong in absolute as a matter of fact its a big joke. Kindly speak for yourself ok.

So you mean Nigerians are wiser now and the best option for their wiseness is for "this thing called Buhari or CPC"? Bro you are a joker. Buhari had prooved a point and we have seen it all, CPC has shown their logo and we have seen it all but for Buhari to rule Nigeria will not happen. The only party that can rise now that will make sense to people would be a new party entirely but anything short of that GEJ should carry on. So bro stop that YOUR day lightdream we want a better prersident but not a mr killer, not mr saddist, not mr pretender, not mr Islam by force, not mr Sharia lover, not mr vegenace and revenge, not mr fundamentalist and not mr North must rule at all cost ok.

Shut up your evil Amadioha mouth...We Nigerians - South West, North West , North Centra and North East will troop out to vote for a patroitic person (Buhari) as our leader come 2015. Biafrans can go ahead and vote as usual - their vote doesnt count. And we know SS will vote their son. How two poorly populated zones will defeat four voting blocks is what I dont understand. And dont start you divide and rule game here to say middle-belt is not part of north - it wont work in 2015. All attempt to divide the north will fail.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by OsunOriginal: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
honeric01:

Chai, did you also vote? don't tell me you also went to school o.. less than 65 million registered and less than 50 million voted, we have what we call "eligible voters" and we also have "registered voters" and then "those accredited to vote". NOT ALL REGISTERED VOTERS can even vote. So next time, go and learn more about politics and stop voting with sentiments.

He is a stupid villager from the bush of South East - they are mostly illiterates.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by zumbigbo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
He is a silly villager from the bush of South East - they are mostly illiterates.

You just confirmed that apart from being partisan, you are a myopic ignoramus of the highest order. Congratulations grin grin

1 Like

Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by lorddannie: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ikwere fist son: let me help u confusd peoples congres cpc,nd amalgamatd criminals forum acn.nd asociation of nija political prostitutes anpp.so juge 4ur sf
lol, fuji house of commotion

1 Like

Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by klax(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your evil Amadioha mouth...We Nigerians - South West, North West , North Centra and North East will troop out to vote for a patroitic person (Buhari) as our leader come 2015. Biafrans can go ahead and vote as usual - their vote doesnt count. And we know SS will vote their son. How two poorly populated zones will defeat four voting blocks is what I dont understand. And dont start you divide and rule game here to say middle-belt is not part of north - it wont work in 2015. All attempt to divide the north will fail.

Hahahahahahaha I laugh in Hausa "Do I heard you say SE vote does not count?? And do I overheard you saying SouthWest will vote for Buhari?? Bro now I know you are really sleeping better you wake up before is too late. Well I beg my leave ok till other time. If heaven heaven falls Buhari+CPC can not and will never ever win South East, South West, South South even some of your so called Noth states take it or burst it ok.

1 Like

Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by talktimi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Buhari ? I dey laugh. The guy keeps repeating elections like a student who keeps reseating WAEC. The part about the south west voting him is even more hilarious sef as if the SW can't produce a thousand more credible, dynamic, vibrant, intellectual and even younger candidate. Still laughing sha grin .
Buhari ko Busta Rhymes ni
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
honeric01:

Tell ursef d truth ,buhari got most of those votes from d north(including under aged voting & multiple thumb printing) wch ws bent on retrieving power from d south.
Buhari is an ethnic leader & does nt fit into d picture of modern Nigeria that we ar trying to build.

1 Like

Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by honeric01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
utumunta:

Tell ursef d truth ,buhari got most of those votes from d north(including under aged voting & multiple thumb printing) wch ws bent on retrieving power from d south.
Buhari is an ethnic leader & does nt fit into d picture of modern Nigeria that we ar trying to build.

This is where being smart and intelligent comes into play.

I keep seeing "under-aged voters/multiple-thumb printing case being thrown in the air, now let me ask, who actually used this "deceptive" means to get 25% votes in the north if not the ruling party? they control INEC and every other government-bodies out there and were the same people that registered these under-aged voters.

To make it look like it was Buhari's fault is weak, sick and lacks any manner of intelligence from anyone who thinks this way.

The ploy: PDP with the help of INEC registered as many under-aged voters as possible, used them to get the 25% votes needed in the northern part of the country, then they deceptively directed some of these minors to vote for Buhari, then captured them in photos and videos to be used to blackmail Buhari.

Simple logic should have shown some people that Buhari does not control the police, army, civil defense nor INEC, PDP does the controlling and they purposely allowed these kids to register and vote for their own wicked/selfish gains.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by OsunOriginal: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
klax:

Hahahahahahaha I laugh in Hausa "Do I heard you say SE vote does not count?? And do I overheard you saying SouthWest will vote for Buhari?? Bro now I know you are really sleeping better you wake up before is too late. Well I beg my leave ok till other time. If heaven heaven falls Buhari+CPC can not and will never ever win South East, South West, South South even some of your so called Noth states take it or burst it ok.

And who are you to speak for South West? When did South West appoint villagers from South East to talk on their behalf?

I am from South West and note it down today, we are pregressives here and we will go out enmass to vote for Buhari in 2015 - the merger will work my man this time around thereby isolation the Igbos.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
I have said it before and will say it again. SE and SS are not needed should SW and entire north vote the opposition come 2015!!

There is nothing SE/SS can do. They will just get pissed and threaten secession as usual.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by vladimiros: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
OsunOriginal:

we SS don't give a sh11te what you SW biys might think

but i am glad you know we would rather vote our filth than ur gold..

idiot
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by vladimiros: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
0lumide: I have said it before and will say it again. SE and SS are not needed should SW and entire north vote the opposition come 2015!!

There is nothing SE/SS can do. They will just get pissed and threaten secession as usual.

lol, we don't even need to threaten secession

you SW boys and ur aboki and fulani bf's relationship will break up by 2015 like it did in 2011

we just don't want to share same passports with you mumus.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Ikwerefistson: 3:03am On Dec 31, 2012
Idokojimmy: The proposed merger of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, and two other political parties is brewing tension in the camp of the former and is threatening to stall activities pursuant to accomplishing the merger objective – the two other parties in the merger talks are the All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP, and the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN.

This is because a section of the leadership of CPC is not happy with the choice of the former deputy governor of Bauchi State, Garuba Ghadi, as Chairman of the CPC Negotiating Team to the Joint Negotiating Committee on the  merger.

Indeed, Ghadi’s choice by General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), national leader and presidential candidate of the party, is not going down well with the likes of Alhaji Buba Galadima, Secretary General of the party; Mustapha Saliu Bello, Deputy National Chairman; Sule Yahaya Hamma (Dr), General Buhari’s Advisor; and  Murtala Usman Aliyu.

The quartet, Sunday Vanguard learnt, held a meeting on Wednesday in Abuja where their concerns were tabled.

At the meeting, each lamented the developments in the party regarding the proposed merger with the consensus that the choice of Ghadi would not do the CPC any good because he was not particularly suitable.

File photo; Tinubu and Buhari – leaders of ACN and CPC
Interestingly, it was also observed that “of all those who started on this political journey with Buhari since 2002, only Hamma and Galadima” remain in the leadership cadre of the presidential candidate’s associates.

In fact, Galadima, who is one of the hardliners in the CPC, lamented that the Bola Tinubu-led ACN that have since hijacked the proposed merger succeeded in blackmailing Buhari into believing that without a merger, he can not become president of Nigeria.

At some point during the meeting, Galadima himself was blamed for the current turn of events in the CPC.
One of the participants insisted that Galadima’s fishing expenditure for membership brought in all manner of characters “who have now turned their backs on him”.

On the merger talks, it was disclosed at the meeting that “the planned political merger has rather and, unfortunately, brought them more crisis in the party and that the CPC is consequently divided”.
Sunday Vanguard discovered that whereas Buhari and Prince Tony Momoh are on one side of the divide, the likes of Galadima, Bello, and Hamma are on the other side.

Galadima reportedly told the gathering that the planned Joint Negotiating Committee meetings of the three concerned opposition political parties would not immediately  be on the issue of political merger as is being envisaged in some quarters.

According to him, the three parties would rather be discussing and concerned with the underlisted issues:
*Political power structure and sharing;
*Harmonization of the constitution and the manifesto of the parties involved; and
*Programmes and development plans while the concerned political parties would be in power.

While these preliminary arrangements are on, a new political party would be registered, after which CPC, ACN and the ANPP would eventually abandon their respective parties to join the newly registered party that would emerge, after which leaders and followers would align.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/merger-talks-tear-cpc-apart/
atimes it bafles me d way ds yaraba i too knw symdrome is driving dia stupidity.everydy yarabas kep displayng dia ilitracey in ds forum,na nw i knw say yoruba go skol na past glory.even ds dys hausas re more englightend dan yarabas.its obvious on niraland.d most useles tribe in nija.ntng bt empty kai kai botle una no go let us hear word.ha ba mana
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Ikwerefistson: 3:20am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=a Idokojimmy]The proposed merger of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, and two other political parties is brewing tension in the camp of the former and is threatening to stall activities pursuant to accomplishing the merger objective – the two other parties in the merger talks are the All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP, and the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN.

This is because a section of the leadership of CPC is not happy with the choice of the former deputy governor of Bauchi State, Garuba Ghadi, as Chairman of the CPC Negotiating Team to the Joint Negotiating Committee on the  merger.

Indeed, Ghadi’s choice by General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), national leader and presidential candidate of the party, is not going down well with the likes of Alhaji Buba Galadima, Secretary General of the party; Mustapha Saliu Bello, Deputy National Chairman; Sule Yahaya Hamma (Dr), General Buhari’s Advisor; and  Murtala Usman Aliyu.

The quartet, Sunday Vanguard learnt, held a meeting on Wednesday in Abuja where their concerns were tabled.

At the meeting, each lamented the developments in the party regarding the proposed merger with the consensus that the choice of Ghadi would not do the CPC any good because he was not particularly suitable.

File photo; Tinubu and Buhari – leaders of ACN and CPC
Interestingly, it was also observed that “of all those who started on this political journey with Buhari since 2002, only Hamma and Galadima” remain in the leadership cadre of the presidential candidate’s associates.

In fact, Galadima, who is one of the hardliners in the CPC, lamented that the Bola Tinubu-led ACN that have since hijacked the proposed merger succeeded in blackmailing Buhari into believing that without a merger, he can not become president of Nigeria.

At some point during the meeting, Galadima himself was blamed for the current turn of events in the CPC.
One of the participants insisted that Galadima’s fishing expenditure for membership brought in all manner of characters “who have now turned their backs on him”.

On the merger talks, it was disclosed at the meeting that “the planned political merger has rather and, unfortunately, brought them more crisis in the party and that the CPC is consequently divided”.
Sunday Vanguard discovered that whereas Buhari and Prince Tony Momoh are on one side of the divide, the likes of Galadima, Bello, and Hamma are on the other side.

Galadima reportedly told the gathering that the planned Joint Negotiating Committee meetings of the three concerned opposition political parties would not immediately  be on the issue of political merger as is being envisaged in some quarters.

According to him, the three parties would rather be discussing and concerned with the underlisted issues:
*Political power structure and sharing;
*Harmonization of the constitution and the manifesto of the parties involved; and
*Programmes and development plans while the concerned political parties would be in power.
I kep on repeatng it dat most of us in ds forum lak gud sence of history.d se is a regon no politikal party jokes wit.in d fist republic it ws d aliance btwn north nd south dat brougt balewa 2 power.dat of shagari ws decided in d se.afta awo ws chasd lyk a mad dog wen he came 4 campagn in d east d ibos neva gav hm a chance 2 cm down frm hs jalopy.abiola taugt it wise nd aproachd d se fist nd it wokd 4 hm bt latr stat wagging hs mouth later as a yaraba noise maker dat he is on quote i kan do witot d ibos.dats afta d electn o.ibos nw said oky let u nd ur kinsmen fite 4ur mandate alone.most of u wer nt born dn we say wat hapnd in lagos nd hw yarabas cowardly ran lyk mad cows wen abacha roll hm armourds.bt latr dm sel abiola tak chop amala,d rest na history.nw gej buhari.buhari nd d north knew 2 wel dat loseng d suport of d se is a huge gamble cos d se re reliable dan d sw.buhari pikd bakari cos he had no choice,bt wat hapnd afta buhari nd d west finsh dancing kukere nd azono on dia campagn dy betrayd buhari nd poor general wept lyk a baby.nw una dy kal am agan mak hm cm comit sucide,e nu go wok 4una yaraba.cm 2 tnk of it ntng lyk unitd north agan stop decevng ur sfs no regon is politikaly supreme nw bt who ever gets d suport of d se btwn gej nd any bdy has a force nd nt yaraba bk stabars

1 Like

Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Shine1177: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
I don't see this merger work. The principals in the talk have to shun selfish protection of their interests to be able to dethrone PDP otherwise badluck.

1 Like

Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by Idokojimmy: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
They have not succeeded in merging, but they are busy strategising on how power will be shared. Are they ok?Which power? Bunch of Clowns. Them fail even when them never start
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by lagcity(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=Ikwere fist son][/quote]

grin grin grin this dude is a clown! don't worry, sit down there.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by talktimi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
On this thread so far, the general opinion is that the south east consists of bloody illiterates no better than filth whose opinions and votes don't count while the south south are a bunch of drunken retards who should be eliminated from the country's politics except for their oil which they normally should not have a right to.
We are indeed one Nigeria.
Re: Merger Talks Tear CPC Apart (pic) by OsunOriginal: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
talktimi: On this thread so far, the general opinion is that the south east consists of bloody illiterates no better than filth whose opinions and votes don't count while the south south are a bunch of drunken retards who should be eliminated from the country's politics except for their oil which they normally should not have a right to.
We are indeed one Nigeria.

Yes one Nigeria for those that want to be part of it and also contribute positively to her progress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Buhari Orders Withdrawal Of Ikpeazu’s Security / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy / My Children Died For Iyabo, But She Has Shown No Interest In The Effort To Immor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.