Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady (19774 Views)

3 Simple Tips To Deal With Frustration / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by ignis: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Walexz02: Uhmmm... Whch section is ds ?
Romance section indeed.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by tintingz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Shittaakeem: Are muslim ladies not yoruba
that guy na big fool na grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Goldenheart: set trap for her; mouse trap. dey love it
you just succeeded in giving that bros next door liver to catch that love
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
valicious1: No.3 is absolutely rubbish. How can I tell her I fancy a religion of death & destruction just because I wan fvck muslim babe. Op take ur time o
all I want is your waist
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
LogicSense: after perusing this write up and its supporters',i discovered the following:
1. It is a failed attack on islam and muslimah
2.It is admission against interest that muslim girls are not promiscuous like those from their religion.
3.it shows lack of understanding of the purpose of their existence in this world, thinking that this place is for fun. Do they think that they will enter paradise because of the number of ladies they flirt with?
4. It shows their level of psyche.
5.it shows that their religion has no positive impact in their lives.
All the ways listed can not assist you to corrupt good muslim girls because they are immuned against your antics.
This kind of post rather than ridicule islam exposes the kind of rottenness in other man made religions.no reasonable human being will prefer the religion that encourages promiscuity to islam that preserves value and decency.
the essence of this thread is not to rate any religion but to change the perspectives of our dear muslim girls loosing their chance of getting a Mr, Right, course his afraid.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Infoman51: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
LogicSense: after perusing this write up and its supporters',i discovered the following:
2.It is admission against interest that muslim girls are not promiscuous like those from their religion.
3.it shows lack of understanding of the purpose of their existence in this world, thinking that this place is for fun. Do they think that they will enter paradise because of the number of ladies they flirt with?
All the ways listed can not assist you to corrupt good muslim girls because they are immuned against your antics.
This kind of post rather than ridicule islam exposes the kind of rottenness in other man made religions.no reasonable human being will prefer the religion that encourages promiscuity to islam that preserves value and decency.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by abdulmaliq(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: seriously, it happens.
The times we saw a beautiful lady around our area, campus, duty post and even within our offices but got that emotions and likeness die away because she is a muslim.

Let us share tips to get them searching for us,
Try it and tell us if it worked.

she is that type of 'No body will see my face' laye laye no go there my brother.

1. 'Hi' You met her for the first time, hey! STOP don't stare at her with all your energy.
[size=25pt]she will curl back if she discovers your intention at this stage[/size] give a welcoming smile.

An exchange of pleasantries is ok. {Don't ask for her number}

2. Get closer to her discussions with other colleague once a while, choose to support her view as much as you can.

3. Never involve your self in religious talks. Just tell her you fancy her religion.

4. Don't be in a rush to touch her.

5. Buy her gifts of what she can't resist, maybe pay her bills after purchase.

6. Make her laugh always...then touch just once her hair saying you admire them.
Don't do that often, then always give a reason to always help her out in an assignment or work..

7. Fit into her live style.

8. Disappear for a while, appear after a while not too soon and of course not too far.

9. If she says anything around ' I missed you' Repeat from No. 4.
10. Then ask her out, if she says no drop it and move on.
If she says yes then take it from there like you would with any other girl. She's Muslim, not an alien.

PS; you can drop any tip that can help
Also, share your problem with that muslim girl let solve it together.
trust me this will not work... Worst if your a stranger to her den ur wastin ur tym
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
A girl that is dedicated to her religion will not partake in anything like such. Religion apart if a girl like and want 'it', forget about her religion. Just try to separate between the dedicated and undedicated ones. That a girl wear Hijab or tied scarf and go about preaching and doing 'holy holy' with the Holy Book in hand does not make a dedicated one.

'Immorality', if we all agree on the meaning of it, surpasses religion. I served my fatherland in an islamic area. Some of the Hijab wearers wear nothing on underneath. When doing a 'quickie' they just roll it up and within five mins the job is done, this usually happen along the bush or where no one is present. We corpers have a feast then. Our Corper fellowship lady members are also not left out by us.

All religion have the dedicated one that you cannot woe, sleep with unless after marriage.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
abdulmaliq:
trust me this will not work... Worst if your a stranger to her den ur wastin ur tym
you can never remain a stranger after all those tips> na one day u want take finish em?
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by solomon111(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wetin sef.
Why are all the muslim guys angry with the OP?
All you people are doing is to give players the necessary push/drive/incentive to sleep with muslim ladies,since you people are saying it is a hard thing to do.
With a determined nigga,nothing is impossible.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Dablunt(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
money-hungry :
all that adventure just to hit a piece of flesh?
life's too short (you only live once).

Lol
U live everyday
U only die once!
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by FindOut(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2012

Dude, you hit the nail right on the head. The fact that a thread had to be created on the issue tells a lot. Yes we have wayward muslim girls, but there's no doubt that a good number of the well trained (morally/islamically & formal education wise) are not your easy everyday girls on the street. Truth is while many xtians mock / insult muslims, they secretly envy them.
Recently heard someone commenting on muslim festivals versus xtian festivals. He noted that while ALL muslim festivals more or less MANDATE giving to the less privileged so they can also celebrate, the xtian festivals dont have such laid down prescriptions (maybe partly because neither Jesus Christ nor God Himself instituted or endorsed the celebrations! He also noted that if the islamic principle of zakat (compulsory giving of a percentage of one's wealth to the poor) is strictly followed by muslims and emulated by others, there will be no need for any poverty alleviation programme.
So those of you taking swipes at Islam, please continue. You are doing us a favor smiley

Apologies for derailing (if i did). & yes, there are also some very decent and serious -minded christian girls that you can't 'get' easily as well. It's all about how well trained a girl is & her ability to detect and differentiate between serious good ntentions and rubbish intentions disguised with a fake mask of seriousness.

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by fapcrook(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Chiover, Even though I hate insulting people but i'm sure u are mentally unbalanced for coming here telling us u have 4 muslim girls u bleep. People like u can't even tell a girl u like talkless of bleeping 4 her. Shame on u. Shiooor

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by dabrake(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
Prove to her that you're a muslim and that can only be done by carrying bomb around you.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by saleeh: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
SUCH TRICK WILL WORK WITH AN EMPTY MUSLIM NOT A SERIOUS ONE
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by moneyhungry(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Dablunt:

Lol
U live everyday
U only die once!
u only got one lifetime. gerrit?
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by tpia5: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
This poster is all over the place trying to boost seun's ratings.

Is he or she even nigerian because i'm starting to wonder.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by ogorwyne(f): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Find Out!:

Dude, you hit the nail right on the head. The fact that a thread had to be created on the issue tells a lot. Yes we have wayward muslim girls, but there's no doubt that a good number of the well trained (morally/islamically & formal education wise) are not your easy everyday girls on the street. Truth is while many xtians mock / insult muslims, they secretly envy them.
Recently heard someone commenting on muslim festivals versus xtian festivals. He noted that while ALL muslim festivals more or less MANDATE giving to the less privileged so they can also celebrate, the xtian festivals dont have such laid down prescriptions (maybe partly because neither Jesus Christ nor God Himself instituted or endorsed the celebrations! He also noted that if the islamic principle of zakat (compulsory giving of a percentage of one's wealth to the poor) is strictly followed by muslims and emulated by others, there will be no need for any poverty alleviation programme.
So those of you taking swipes at Islam, please continue. You are doing us a favor smiley
Wat are U̶̲̥̅̊ saying. Zakat ni? Moslems have d greatest percentage of beggers. Wich kain po verty alleviation? Una ppl wen TB joshua don help tire? Nor try talk anyhw o. Are U̶̲̥̅̊ a learner?
Apologies for derailing (if i did). & yes, there are also some very decent and serious -minded christian girls that you can't 'get' easily as well. It's all about how well trained a girl is & her ability to detect and differentiate between serious good ntentions and rubbish intentions disguised with a fake mask of seriousness.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by dulphines: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: seriously, it happens.
Very soon, i knw u'l develop a manual for Boko haram girls as well. Time lost can never b regained, spend urs wisely bro.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by kelvino25(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Thanks but I think I will pass.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by sugardaddy1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
dulphines:
Very soon, i knw u'l develop a manual for Boko haram girls as well. Time lost can never b regained, spend urs wisely bro.
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
What kind of a post is this?!...bullshit!
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by crisycent: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
To win a muslim girl? Tell her you are a suicide bomber (Jihadist) and she will love you forever because you are doing the work of their sick god.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by jude33084(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
outrage: What is this? Tips on how to have sex with a muslim girl and dump her!? And it made front page??
Just because u a*s.sholes don't have morals don't mean muslims don't!

NL is becoming a d.isgrace, promoting fornication with out muslimas..

Insha Allah your plans will fall and fail.

It is better you just ignor somethings at times mate wink
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
This doesn't make sense to me though. A manual on wooing a girl. Point number six is funny, a real Muslim girl (not the liberal one) will have her hair tucked in her hijab.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by tpia5: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
He or she means non- negro hair.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Camola(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
why this nonsense? Some people are too sentimental and their heart is full of evil why not generalizing and make reasonable to religious girls? Ur tip is fail on Muslim lady because your intension on them is bad. Please causion urself on rubish posting.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by philipstanley(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
I ENJOY DIS TOPIC.. smiley
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by philipstanley(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by kaboninc(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: the essence of this thread is not to rate any religion but to change the perspectives of our dear muslim girls loosing their chance of getting a Mr, Right, course his afraid.

Yes its not to rate any religion. But we can't rule out religion especially when it comes to conservatives as Muslim ladies. What am only saying is that should there be any issue about religion, let it take the back seat especially when the friendship is just starting.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
kaboninc:

Yes its not to rate any religion. But we can't rule out religion especially when it comes to conservatives as Muslim ladies. What am only saying is that should there be any issue about religion, let it take the back seat especially when the friendship is just starting.
thanks dear you've brought the gist out...@listen ooo, if u dear talk religion, u don miss her o
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
I'm already in love with one and she loves me too but her dad is the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Types Of Conditions In The Marriage Contract / Islam's View On Couple's Dancing At Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.