Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady (19765 Views)

3 Simple Tips To Deal With Frustration / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Diligence: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
My submission is: whoever is involved is some1's daughter, sister, niece, etc Please think abt these and rather eschew temptation.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by jadajada: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: seriously, it happens.
The times we saw a beautiful lady around our area, campus, duty post and even within our offices but got that emotions and likeness die away because she is a muslim.

Let us share tips to get them searching for us,
Try it and tell us if it worked.

she is that type of 'No body will see my face' laye laye no go there my brother.

1. 'Hi' You met her for the first time, hey! STOP don't stare at her with all your energy.
[size=25pt]she will curl back if she discovers your intention at this stage[/size] give a welcoming smile.

An exchange of pleasantries is ok. {Don't ask for her number}

2. Get closer to her discussions with other colleague once a while, choose to support her view as much as you can.

3. Never involve your self in religious talks. Just tell her you fancy her religion.

4. Don't be in a rush to touch her.

5. Buy her gifts of what she can't resist, maybe pay her bills after purchase.

6. Make her laugh always...then touch just once her hair saying you admire them.
Don't do that often, then always give a reason to always help her out in an assignment or work..

7. Fit into her live style.

8. Disappear for a while, appear after a while not too soon and of course not too far.

9. If she says anything around ' I missed you' Repeat from No. 4.
10. Then ask her out, if she says no drop it and move on.
If she says yes then take it from there like you would with any other girl. She's Muslim, not an alien.

PS; you can drop any tip that can help
Also, share your problem with that muslim girl let solve it together.
i need tips on how 2 make her pay my bills.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
fapcrook: @Chiover, Even though I hate insulting people but i'm sure u are mentally unbalanced for coming here telling us u have 4 muslim girls u bleep. People like u can't even tell a girl u like talkless of bleeping 4 her. Shame on u. Shiooor
lols just drop ur girl numb for me. No even tell her u give d numb. Na just 2wks I give u u go see d result
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by eazzzy1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
eazzzy1:
Is dat in d koran

dere r many pts written dere , so whch 1?
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by dejijohns(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
money-hungry :

shut UP and sit DOWN!.
luv dat *SIT DOWN* part...
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by ganagagi: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
The girls or ladies u said u are using are not a true muslim. A true muslim girl or lady will never never do that like christians and pegans are doing. Bad way even your bible does not allow that. If u are a true chrisytian u will also not do dat check ur bible MARK is there.xank u I will come back later

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by oc2fish: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Just like sugar man of brilafm goal na goal. Any girl who won do go do no matter the religeon. During school i met two and it was cool.
End of story
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Bokoharam: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190:

6. Make her laugh always...then touch just once her hair saying you admire them.

I thought Muslim ladies are supposed to cover their hair? shocked
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by topmostg: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
izenco2005: grin Y shud do I go for musllam lady, I de mad, where my ibo, Yoruba and my calaba girls.
OMG!! ''Y shld do i go''? Kai, habä mänä, wetin u dey yarn? Na u know english pass grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by topmostg: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
dejijohns:
luv dat *SIT DOWN* part...
nd how do u guys know he was STANDING before? undecided undecided
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by topmostg: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
vocalprince: You are a Fool,WHY are you a Fool Fool. HELLO FOOL, PLEASE STOOP FOOLING AROUND FOOLISH FOOL.
sighs! These $hit u post doesn't make any damn sense mate. Y dont you tell him exactly what he's missing.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
jammyng: I'm already in love with one and she loves me too but her dad is the problem.
modify the tips to make get closer to his father, start from No. 4...help him out in works, talk with no intention of letting him know u are dating his daughter, don't discuss religion, always agree with his stand
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by ganagagi: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
A correct,dedicated and sincere muslim girl will never never do that. is against d teaching of islam.more so u christians should also check ur bible book of MARK it is also against d teaching of christianity.the if yes why are practicing it.if no answer dis shows that you are not a sincere,dedicated to ur christianity and you are not keeping to the preaching of ur pastor.xank I will come back later

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
outrage: What is this? Tips on how to have sex with a muslim girl and dump her!? And it made front page??
Just because u don't have morals don't mean muslims don't!

NL is becoming a d.isgrace, promoting fornication with out muslimas..

Insha Allah your plans will fall and fail.
idiot
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by musulumi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
If I write anything here, it will be hidden or I will be banned.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
This shows the extent this pple go to abuse islam......anyway you are only going to get an ill trained muslimah
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by 190: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Flytefalls:
190 signed sealed delivered grin.

he aint 190
hes fake undecided
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by maclatunji: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2012
angry
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2012
channel 190: seriously, it happens.
The times we saw a beautiful lady around our area, campus, duty post and even within our offices but got that emotions and likeness die away because she is a muslim.

Let us share tips to get them searching for us,
Try it and tell us if it worked.

she is that type of 'No body will see my face' laye laye no go there my brother.

1. 'Hi' You met her for the first time, hey! STOP don't stare at her with all your energy.
[size=25pt]she will curl back if she discovers your intention at this stage[/size] give a welcoming smile.

An exchange of pleasantries is ok. {Don't ask for her number}

2. Get closer to her discussions with other colleague once a while, choose to support her view as much as you can.

3. Never involve your self in religious talks. Just tell her you fancy her religion.

4. Don't be in a rush to touch her.

5. Buy her gifts of what she can't resist, maybe pay her bills after purchase.

Don't do that often, then always give a reason to always help her out in an assignment or work..

7. Fit into her live style.

8. Disappear for a while, appear after a while not too soon and of course not too far.

9. If she says anything around ' I missed you' Repeat from No. 4.
10. Then ask her out, if she says no drop it and move on.
If she says yes then take it from there like you would with any other girl. She's Muslim, not an alien.

PS; you can drop any tip that can help
Also, share your problem with that muslim girl let solve it together.

Omo u are geniuse in the toasting ministry, i gbadu ur style. But its a gud one sha, infact i like it.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by ali1saidu(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2012
u get sense abegi!clear diffrence frm does animals,i lyk ur words cos i hate insult especialy religious dialogue
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by nonysmith(m): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2012
outrage: What is this? Tips on how to have sex with a muslim girl and dump her!? And it made front page??
Just because u don't have morals don't mean muslims don't!

NL is becoming a d.isgrace, promoting fornication with out muslimas..

Insha Allah your plans will fall and fail.
....how did u get to dat conclusion..or did u nt read d op write up at all..and ure making such a stupid dumb comment and hav 26likes so u hav 26 dumb followers...*after u go say u want to b nigeria's future leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Types Of Conditions In The Marriage Contract / Sisters Discuss Issues And Questions Here Relating To Feminity And Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.