Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

GRE And TOEFL Examinations - Educational Services (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / GRE And TOEFL Examinations (63571 Views)

Does Passing GRE And TOEFL Guarantee A Scholarship? / Toefl, Sat, Gre And Gmat Tutorials, Admissions/scholarship And Visa To Us. / Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Maths Tutor Available for All Maths subjects. Also SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, JAMB, Aptitude tests for companies. Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Text or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by okekeman(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2013
A good GRE, GMAT or SAT score can unlock the door to great opportunities you never thought of. You actually can do your graduate or undergraduate studies in the USA or Canada without paying through your nose. Give us a call and we will walk you through the process. 09-2914-972, 081-8656-6561, 080-3698-0584.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by okekeman(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2013
In spite of her age, she has a childish and -- -- -- sense of humor.

a) Adolescent
b) Trivial
c) Mature
d) Asinine
e) Youthful

Synergy Lifeline Consulting Ltd

1 Like

Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by fahdy2k: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
TOEFL AND GRE CANCELLED IN NIGERIA, WE HAVE A WAY OUT FOR YOU:
TOEFL and GRE Test takers good news for you. Due to the recent cancellation of these two test offerings in Nigeria. Swiftprocurement will be helping students interested in writing the exams pursue their dreams.

HOW IT WORKS:
We will register you for the exam in the neighboring Republic of Benin; Cotonou City. Swiftprocurement have been able to identify the "AMERICAN CULTURE CENTER" as a good location for students registering through us.

Our Registration Fee*: TOEFL: $185, GRE: $215

(Note: Cotonou only has the paper based assessment test and it is available 3 times in a year so you have to schedule on time). For Computer based testing, candidate will have to write exam in Ghana.

Swiftprocurement has also identified two closer Hotels to the Center where student can lodge:
1. iBis Hotel Cotonou
2. Novotel Cotonou

As part of our effort to help students and depending on the number of students registration, we are also working on group travels such that student can save money by travelling together and where possible share accommodation. Also we are working on getting you information about cheaper accommodations around Cotonou city.

For more information please call Femi at: 07059647747 or Julius at 08053195548.

You may also call our USA office directly at +18625207004 (9:00am - 17:00pm EST).
Note that Nigeria is 6 hours ahead of the USA in time difference so consider subtracting 6hours to get the local time in the USA before calling.

You can also visit our Office for more information:
Swiftprocurement
17 Kodesoh Street, By Juli Pharmacy
Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by fahdy2k: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
There website is www.swiftprocurement.com or you can email them at customerservice@swiftprocurement.com
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by larryblank: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
REGISTER :TOEFL,PTE, GRE,GMAT,IELTS. at a very cheap rate.
for more info contact @ 08155654588.
please note:payment will be requested from you, after you have confirm your registration.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by larryblank: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
for more info contact @ 08155654588 and 08027651858
please note:payment will not be requested from you, unless you have confirm or receive confirmation e-mail
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by estudyng(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
WE REGISTER CHEAP TOEFL IELTS GRE PTE GMAT AT AFFORDABLE PRICE YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE ANYWHERE VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.estudyng.org FOR MORE INGORMATION.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by larryblank: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
please note:payment will not be requested from you, unless you have confirm or receive confirmation e-mail
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by larryblank: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
larryblank:
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by HarveyMadu: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
If any one wants to prep for TOEFL, GRE and GMAT or you just need more info, call us or visit our website for more info
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by HarveyMadu: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
yea.
Synergy Lifeline Consulting GRE exam centre.

1 Like

Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by HarveyMadu: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2015

Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by HarveyMadu: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
So you want to write the exam. You need help and there are too many people claiming to they can help you. I understand. But i don't want to speak for myself, I don't want to talk about the impossible things we can achieve together. That's why I would direct you to visit my website. Here from my old students, see what they have to say. If you are still confused, call me and we shall make everything clear to you.

www.syngerylifelineconsulting.com
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by larryblank: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
WE REGISTER FOREIGN EXAMS SUCH AS TOEFL,PTE, GRE,GMAT,IELTS at the cheapest rate ever.
This exams are are mainly test of English language proficiency and are required to gain admission into foreign universities abroad.For more information and inquire,you can reach us on 08027651858.
Please note:payment will not be requested from you, unless you have confirm the registration.
Terms and condition apply.
Call us today and you will see the great difference.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=18pt]2016/2017 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE[/size]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to [email]Mzbronchure@gmail.com[/email]

[size=14pt]Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ][/size]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 190,000 in NGN

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st semester - November
-2nd Semester - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-SUMMER SESSION - August
For Tuition fee and Info : [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

[size=16pt]For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing[/size]

Mobile : +22962185894 [WhatsApp Chat], +22998070947 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]
Home: +2348088500840 [WhatsApp Chat]
BlackBerry pin : 59207A1C {SWIFT RESPONSE}
E-mail:[email] Mzbronchure@gmail.com [/email]
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

[size=17pt]COURSES [/size]
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by being(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hello guys! I am trying to pay online for the gre with my naira debit visa card but I haven't been able to.

Is it impossible to register online from Nigeria?
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by justbiz: 3:22am On Dec 19, 2015
Do you have problem paying for your SEVIS FEE from Nigeria? Never worry, I can be of help. Send me a PM I will be willing to help from Denton, TX. USA.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by larryblank: 2:06am On Jan 07, 2016
for more info contact @ 08027651858
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Expert Private Home Lessons By U.S. Trained Tutor

Do you want to ace the SAT, ACT, GRE, and other subjects, ? I was educated and train in the USA. Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp me on 0708 783 9910 Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by larryblank: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2016
for more info contact @ 08027651858
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by g8662: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores / Free sponsorship for your Education Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.