Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him (36923 Views)

Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
what about if he snubbed the man, you will still come here and say " fashola snubbed dangote at wedding party". He recognized him as a good and a very rich bussiness man.GIVE HONOR TO WHOM IT IS DUE. BUT WHY ON FRONT PAGE, HYPOCRITES.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Ardedaryor(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
denzel2009: does that warrant opening a thread?
i wonder ohhooooooohhhhhhh, watz the big deal
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by vanstanzy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: Gov. Fashola Begs Dangote To Have A Snap Shot With Him

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the most richest man in Africa, let me snap with the most richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.

Guy, get a life!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
MODs r disgrace for not verifying dis post b4 making front page.. dis shows they are gullible and abuse privileges ... must every nonsense make front page ... #SMH
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by alaoeri: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
The op is too dense, is there a crime in that? Mtscheeeeew undecided
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by jadajada: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
uihebom: i never knew people still watch nigerian stations during day time,i only watch channels news by 10pm after dat back to other channels on dstv.me watch Nigerian channels in the day time,dat one na serious punishment to me o.
What has dat gat 2 do wit d topic. Mumu, no be free to air u dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by lain: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
It could hav been a joke... Whats so special taking pictures wit the richest man in Africa.. (mental slavery)
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by jadajada: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
jara: Do not be fooled. Fashola and Tinubu are richer than god.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by PosCaricature: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2012

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the most richest man in Africa, let me snap with the most richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.
What way would have been more diplomatic, what's wrong if Fashiola asks for Dangote's permission to have a snap shot with him? Why don't you try & engage yourself in a more meaningful activity instead of posting trash!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by goldfish80(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
That's hw Fashola is.Just last week he was pleading to take a pic with me cheesy....

I declined by †ђξ way grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by zikclassiq(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: he said it repeatedly.he needed the pix badly.u can imagine hw the aboki felt honoured.

@mko abiola: I can see u watched urs in d grave..it was not a wedding ceremony,its was at the 50th birthday ceremony of Mrs.Awosika.nawa o

aboki wey big pass africa.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by goldfish80(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2012

K
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by zikclassiq(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
lain: It could hav been a joke... Whats so special taking pictures wit the richest man in Africa.. (mental slavery)
person wey big pass u wit money na senior fada o! Na master! Kai!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2012

You have obviously been fooled then grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by TableLeg(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2012

Ok thanks for the information Mr busy body!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by kennytidistar(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=donroxy]Dangote has done great for himself to warrant a governor of ''Lagos federal'' to wanto snap pics with him!!!!

Lol lagos federal but joke apart fashola is just a temporary governor without any national honour except for his career 'SAN' but dangote has an honour equivalent to a vice presido title GCON, if you get that one and you no get money even Tinubu will postrate to have a snap with you e easy to be GCON?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Dangote is richest man in Africa, BRF isnt wrong in begging to take a snapshot with him. All the richest men in the worldn have politicians in their pockets. Money is everything!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Exponental(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
@op, if fashola gbab u......u will beg more than a beggar.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Standing5(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
If Fashola was a thief, will he have begged Dangote?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by toluleke(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
how wod dis thread change 2012 to 2013.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nuzo1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fashola was trying to pull off a joke with his elite friends in a private ceremony, and that was what the poster was trying to tell us.
But a typical bigoted Nigerian would want to slit his wrist cos he would not stand any comment or joke against Fashola; the demi gos.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by fuke(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2012

You guys take little things so serious.

Fashola must have said that on a lighter mood.

It is like a headmaster saying he wants to take photograph with the
brightest boy in the school during a party.
Because of the party environment, he could be shouting at the boy.

Please grow up. A snapshot of Fasola and Dangote does not add any value to Fashola's life.

This guy was a SAN at 43 or so.
Two time Governor of Lagos State.

I beg give me a break.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by buchibabe: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Power pass power
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by FXKing2012(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: [b]Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the most richest man in Africa, let me snap with the most richest man in Africa.

Isnt Fashola a lawyer, or even a SAN? Why was he speaking such bad grammar?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Ginno567: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
That shows respect for sm1 who is not in power but is the richest man in Africa.nice 1 fashola
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nuzo':
Fashola was trying to pull off a joke with his elite friends in a private ceremony, and that was what the poster was trying to tell us.
But a typical bigoted Nigerian would want to slit his wrist cos he would not stand any comment or joke against Fashola; the demi gos.
thank u so much.I wish most peeps here had their thinking cap on.pls help me tell them
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by peckerlord: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
@op its not a big deal to request for a pic
For all saying its not worth a thread , maybe u shudnt have commented. Stop shooting urself in the leg.

The pic attached shows aboki giving fash an envelope with two hands. That signifies respect.

Dangote won't call Fashola by his first name @ a public function. "Your excellency" is the phrase.

GIVE HONOUR to WHOM HONOUR is DUE

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by cold(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nuzo':

Seriously,i've been reading through the comments and wondering what the heck exactly is the back and forth all about?No sense of humour in these parts,everyone's so uptight it's exasperating
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
is this what fashola wanted?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Aderostock(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ Op,
You are very funny! I watched it last nite and it was repeatedly showed this morning. They were all joking in a gathering of elites to celebrate a former Akintola William delliote's auditor. Get a life!
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by atuboweke(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hmmmm! Fashola Gov of ACN,Dangote chieftain of PDP and they are mingling, after so people will be fighting on Nairaland over PDP.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by REVOLUTNIS: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Fashola is such a humble and responsible man. i love him for his humility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Timipre Sylva And Governor Wike Laughing, Shaking Each Other (Caption Photo) / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.