Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court (617 Views)

The Glamour Of Atheism / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / The Cowardice Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court by AnodaIT(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2012
In Abuja, An Atheist brought up a case against the Christmas Holiday. He hired a Lawyer to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Muslims concerning observation of their Holy Days...

The Argument was that it was unfair that Atheists had no such privilege to observe special days recognised by the federal government of Nigeria. The case was brought before a Judge.

After listening to the passionate presentation by the Lawyer, the Judge banged his gavel declaring; "Case Dismissed".

The plaintiff's lawyer quickly stood up, objecting to the ruling and said; Your honour, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and Others. The Muslims have Id-el-kabir, Id-el-fitri and Others. But my client and other Atheists have no such holidays.

Then the Judge leaned forward in his chair and said; Your client and other Atheists have. Is just that your client is woefully ignorant.

The Lawyer said; Your honour, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for Atheists.

The Judge said; The Calendar says April 1st is April Fools day.
Psalm 14 verse 1 says, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God'.
It is the opinion of this court that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day.
Maybe the subject should have been
'Atheist are Fools' especially those that owns a website.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court by sKy007: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
Frontpage!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
I've seen this like three times already, it's stale.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
So the judge quoted the bible, a book of christians to back his judgement?
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lol funny, atheists day is April 1st. Ok 4th sha. That guy just beat me to it.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court by micki83(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
OMG! LWKMD! Is this real?is this a fictional story?in this abuja! I love that judge: "...it's just that ur client is woefully ignorant"...can't stop laffing al that one,lol.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheism As Confirmed By A Court by Areaboy2(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
sKy007: Frontpage!!!!!!

it is only a christian Joke. see it as such.

I'm yet to see a Judge that quotes bible as reason for action undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Treachery Of The Cults / Spreading The Light / Together With Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.