Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... (12062 Views)

What An Insult! BBC Describe Nigeria As A Tarnished Country. / Describe Nigeria's Biggest Problem In One Word! / Describe Nigeria In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by banmaster(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
Codedrock: U guys should stop destroying ur country wit wat u say, always wish naija for greatness, just like the americans, wen eva dey wake up in da mornin dey say God bless america, and i believed this av bin helping dem.. So 2 me i see Nigeria as a Developing Country that will soon get developed! Amen.

When ??
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
I need just one word. JAGA-JAGA. tongue
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by ElCaballa(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
Abdul Adam56: In the land of boko haram and a time of susbidy,a destiny of corrupt nation,rise on the shoulder of leader his name.............?
Is Retardeen.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by banmaster(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
illuminutty :
A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN

In your village abi
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by banmaster(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
grin
zangiff: fufu canteen
grin
zangiff: fufu canteen
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by ElCaballa(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
A full loaded bus in transit heading towards the atlantic ocean.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Renew2: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Abdul Adam56: In the land of boko haram and a time of susbidy,a destiny of corrupt nation,rise on the shoulder of leader his name.............?
confuse man
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by onitshaigbo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
[size=14pt]NIGERIA: LAND OF THE FAITHFUL. GIANT OF AFRICA. PRIDE OF MANKIND.[/size]]

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Princess1982(f): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
A country full of potential but no ambition and no real leadership.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
A huge joke
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by sayatyadebayor(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
The country of NO FETURE AMBITION(N.F.A)and is like a team that the rule and regulation of football not working over them expet the religation team come from no where,it will work by then.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
ban master: In your village abi

Dude, you know he's right, and you getting personal won't alter that fact. Everyone knows Nigeria's in a mess, the majority simply prefer to believe all is well, when even a blind Chimp can see the reverse is the case.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by duality(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Utter rubbish. Keep deceiving your gullible and docile congregate. Japan has no religion yet her citizens are very honest and civilized. Your likes are the ones sending Nigeria back to stone age

You think what you say matters? You are just so ignorant and trying hard to make others buy into you self inflicted ignorance. A negative mindset cannot birth anything positive. Greatness cannot come from a negative and despondent mind. whatever you call yourself, your children, your family, your community your nation; is what its going to turn out to be.

the words I posted earlier are time tested words of wisdom vomited through the inspiration of the ALMIGHTY GOD, whose existence, ways and thoughts are beyond your imaginations and comprehension.

Are you a Japanese? stop saying what you know nothing about.I should be the one to tell you about the Japanese. Most Japanese are HIGHLY religious; with divers believes. Don't assume Japans Success stories was because they had/have your kind of mindset.

I don't care about what you think. I'm not here to make you happy. what I posted earlier remains the infallible TRUTH Nigerians need to know and imbibe.Any other Idea is a total waste of time. TRUTH HAS NO RELIGION.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by jascon1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nwando.l.:
A crippled giant
your right. Is worst than a prick tat never erects.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
A failed state.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by forkadict(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
A country that has been cursed right from the depths of the pit of HELL.

A country wey no fit better again for life.

A country with the most sentimental and dumbest citizens in the world.(Or how else can one explain how the fork a goooon like Jona became an elected president?)

All dat one still better. D one wey concern me na...

A country where the average girl ofers her pussssy for money. Either directly or indirectly. SMH
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by noblejayz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
a paradise of a decadent society
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by wilfred84(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nonybb: The country where islam kills for the cause of an ancient saudi arabian moon god called allah

Laila ilalahu Mohammed rosululai(SAW)
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by fxseven(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
it is a passenger plane carrying overload. the two engines have stopped working. the pilot looked confused. the pastors and mullahs r praying, but the people in control tower say it would crash in 2015
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by TheGeneral1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
valicious1: African Country with most ethnicity and
population- NIGERIA.
Richest black person on earth -Nigerian
African Country with the biggest
corporations in sub saharan Africa -
Nigeria.
African Country with most internet
users -Nigeria
No. 1 Country in the world with most
cellphone users and fastest growing
mobile phone market -Nigeria
First African to win a Miss world beauty
pageant-Nigeria.
First African country to launch a
communication satellite (Africa’s first
and only)- Nigeria
African Country with the most
ambitious and accomplished space
programme in SSA – Nigeria.
African Country with biggest movie
industry -Nigeria (presently rated as the
second largest movie industry worth
250 million dollars)
Most accomplished and richest African
contemporary Musicians in Africa -
Nigeria (The likes of Tuface, Dbanj, Asa,
Iceprince, MI, P square set the trend in
contemporary urban music in Africa,
making Africans proud worldwide)
Yes, biggest criminals and fraudsters on
the continent- Nigerians
Most hated and despised Africans-
Nigerians
Most admired and emulated Africans –
Nigerians
Biggest Church auditoruim in the world
-Caanaanland, Nigeria
Country with Africa’s biggest Christian
population-Nigeria
Country with Africa’s largest Muslim
population- Nigeria
Country with the most bible in the
world -Nigeria (After the United States)
Biggest oil producer in Africa- Nigeria
Biggest gas producer (Liquified Natural
gas)- Nigeria
Largest foreign reserve in Sub Saharan
Africa- Nigeria
First African to win a noble prize –
Nigerian in the Person of Prof. Wole
Soyinka, 1986.
Most translated African Novel- Written
by a Nigerian, Chinua Achebe’s Things
falls apart has been translated into over
250 languages worldwide.
The United States’ largest trading
partner in sub-Saharan Africa- Nigeria
Most resourceful and entrepreneurial
Africans- Nigerian. Aliko Dangote
examplifies a typical Nigerian business
dexterity.
Largest number of African migrants
living in the U.S.A- Nigeria
Africa’s biggest communities in the UK-
Nigeria.
Africa’s first Olympics medal in
Football- Nigeria (1996)
Nigeria has scored several firsts for
Africa and the black race
Ghana had d first medal in football(bronze) - barca 92
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by WinkWrld: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Nigeria is a country which outsmarted its colonial masters and demanded freedom after a black magic. Rule ONE! Never outshine your masters
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Hardfact: 3:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Nigeria?

[color=000099] QUAGMIRE ! [/color]
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Riot5000: 5:39am On Dec 31, 2012
A FAILED STATE OF RIDICULE and HOPLESSNESS.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by kraftyiyk: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Nigeria is like a patient diagnosed of cancer!...where there is no hope, where the end of existence is predictable with a high degree of accuracy,...Death.!!! God help NIgeria.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by kraftyiyk: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2012
NIGERIA, A CANCER PATIENT!!!..no hope.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Abbey2sam(m): 6:27am On Dec 31, 2012
valicious1: African Country with most ethnicity and
population- NIGERIA.
Richest black person on earth -Nigerian
African Country with the biggest
corporations in sub saharan Africa -
Nigeria.
African Country with most internet
users -Nigeria
No. 1 Country in the world with most
cellphone users and fastest growing
mobile phone market -Nigeria
First African to win a Miss world beauty
pageant-Nigeria.
First African country to launch a
communication satellite (Africa’s first
and only)- Nigeria
African Country with the most
ambitious and accomplished space
programme in SSA – Nigeria.
African Country with biggest movie
industry -Nigeria (presently rated as the
second largest movie industry worth
250 million dollars)
Most accomplished and richest African
contemporary Musicians in Africa -
Nigeria (The likes of Tuface, Dbanj, Asa,
Iceprince, MI, P square set the trend in
contemporary urban music in Africa,
making Africans proud worldwide)
Yes, biggest criminals and fraudsters on
the continent- Nigerians
Most hated and despised Africans-
Nigerians
Most admired and emulated Africans –
Nigerians
Biggest Church auditoruim in the world
-Caanaanland, Nigeria
Country with Africa’s biggest Christian
population-Nigeria
Country with Africa’s largest Muslim
population- Nigeria
Country with the most bible in the
world -Nigeria (After the United States)
Biggest oil producer in Africa- Nigeria
Biggest gas producer (Liquified Natural
gas)- Nigeria
Largest foreign reserve in Sub Saharan
Africa- Nigeria
First African to win a noble prize –
Nigerian in the Person of Prof. Wole
Soyinka, 1986.
Most translated African Novel- Written
by a Nigerian, Chinua Achebe’s Things
falls apart has been translated into over
250 languages worldwide.
The United States’ largest trading
partner in sub-Saharan Africa- Nigeria
Most resourceful and entrepreneurial
Africans- Nigerian. Aliko Dangote
examplifies a typical Nigerian business
dexterity.
Largest number of African migrants
living in the U.S.A- Nigeria
Africa’s biggest communities in the UK-
Nigeria.
Africa’s first Olympics medal in
Football- Nigeria (1996)
Nigeria has scored several firsts for
Africa and the black race
God bless you @Vallcious for looking at the brighter side of our beloved nation

I say God bless NIGERIA, this phrase is not for americans alone, learn to say it as a nigerian.

God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Pacemaker: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2012
duality:

You think what you say matters? You are just so ignorant and trying hard to make others buy into you self inflicted ignorance. A negative mindset cannot birth anything positive. Greatness cannot come from a negative and despondent mind. whatever you call yourself, your children, your family, your community your nation; is what its going to turn out to be.

the words I posted earlier are time tested words of wisdom vomited through the inspiration of the
ALMIGHTY GOD, whose existence, ways and thoughts are beyond your imaginations and comprehension.

Are you a Japanese? stop saying what you know
nothing about.I should be the one to tell you about the Japanese. Most Japanese are HIGHLY religious; with divers believes. Don't assume Japans Success stories was because they had/have your kind of mindset.

I don't care about what you think. I'm not here to make you happy. what I posted earlier remains the infallible TRUTH Nigerians need to know and imbibe.Any other Idea is a total waste of time. TRUTH HAS NO RELIGION.

Gracias.

Japan has no religion.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by MissOpe(f): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Pacemaker:
Japan has no religion.

Sharrap.... If u have nothing positive to say.....
and the same goes to others saying NEGATIVE THINGS bout ur country...u're wat u say....If Nigeria is Cursed U're cursed as well ....i Nigeria is blessed U're Blessed........... If one day I encounter u And call u a mad man or woman.... U'll slap D living day lights out of me but u've forgotten dat by indirectly cursing ur nation u've cursed urself.....BE CAREFUL wat u wish for urself.

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by ninja4life(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2012
Nigeria giant of africa crippled by corruption

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Totleowi(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Nigeria: A case study on the malignant optimism of abused persons.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by nnekamadi: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]suffering and smiling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC To Amend Charges, Obtain Arrest Warrant Against Diezani / I Am Still Holding Consultations, Ndume Says after meeting Osinbajo / Ayuba Wabba In Fisticuffs With Civil Servants, Threatens To Sack Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.