Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... (12061 Views)

What An Insult! BBC Describe Nigeria As A Tarnished Country. / Describe Nigeria's Biggest Problem In One Word! / Describe Nigeria In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by jethrojet(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2012
HIV1: Nigeria to me is like two football teams playing , no yellow card grin, no red card, embarassed no offside and you can wear any type of boots: wooded boots or iron boots grin. Just play the ball inside the net. I am sure people like Obasanjo and Jonathan are wearing Iron Boot cry

NIGERIA? A vehicle running to a cliff on high speed
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by banmaster(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Siena:

Dude, you know he's right, and you getting personal won't alter that fact. Everyone knows Nigeria's in a mess, the majority simply prefer to believe all is well, when even a blind Chimp can see the reverse is the case.

Anyways na u talk am
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by samuelorugbani: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2012
A country wer coruptn is celebratd,a country wer pple dnt hv regard 4 d rule of law,a country wer pple steal public fund wt reskless abandon,d most bless country on earth wt d highest poverty rate,d most tolerant pple on earth,d most hopeful pple on earth inspite of d realities on ground,a nation on d verge of a major change...God bless Nigeria.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Riot5000: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2012
destined to fail, cannot compete on the world stage. Country of COWARDS and dreamers. Land of the educated ruled by Thugs and hoodlums.
Only country where the citizens are afraid to visit home without being blown to peices in church on sunday morning , robbed or kidnapped. The only country in the world that produces shitload of petroleum which gets distilled in another country and have the distillates re-imorted into Nigeria. The only country in the world that loves to go overseas for medical treatment where their citizens end up being their Doctors and medical staff.
A WASTE OF LAND AND RESOURCES, THE GIANT ELEPHANT SHIT MOUND OF AFRICA,
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Riot5000: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2012
A FREIGHT TRAIN HEADING TOWARDS A STEEP CLIFF AT HIGH SPEED.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Freiburger(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
A divided country.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Shine1177: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
A blessed nation. Hopeful.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Ivalyn(f): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
A country dah has failed d youths...A country dah has qiven we d teenagers/youths little or nothinq 2 hope on....infact...NIGERIA=DREAM KILLER!!
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by xtiedre: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
a failed state
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Frostyzone(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Miss Ope: others saying NEGATIVE THINGS bout ur country...u're wat u say....If Nigeria is Cursed U're cursed as well ....i Nigeria is blessed U're Blessed........... If one day I encounter u And call u a mad man or woman.... U'll slap D living day lights out of me but u've forgotten dat by indirectly cursing ur nation u've cursed urself.....BE CAREFUL wat u wish for urself.

Come on, Ope! Would you rather tell a blatant lie, and say all's well with Nigeria? When did telling the truth count as negative? If you want Nigeria to have the slimmest hope of recovery, then the first thing to do is admit she's messed up, list ALL the negatives, of which there are many.

If you don't admit the bad and ugly, how do you expect to work on them? The first route to recovery is admitting there are problems, otherwise you might as well say Nigeria's excellent, and live with all the issues people whine about daily.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by AGgal(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
The giant of Africa.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Gten(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nigeria is an ocean where water is scarce.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by niggadee(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
i love my 9ja all day
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by mauben: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
A jungle where survival is only for the fitest. There is nothing like love for the country. Its all about distruction of all that is good for the sake of self enrichment by anyone with an opportunity to do so.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by forkadict(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2013
Miss Ope:

Sharrap.... If u have nothing positive to say.....
and the same goes to others saying NEGATIVE THINGS bout ur country...u're wat u say....If Nigeria is Cursed U're cursed as well ....i Nigeria is blessed U're Blessed........... If one day I encounter u And call u a mad man or woman.... U'll slap D living day lights out of me but u've forgotten dat by indirectly cursing ur nation u've cursed urself.....BE CAREFUL wat u wish for urself.

Babe. Naija is not just cursed o, it is cursed right from the depths of the pit of hell. Pls note
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by forkadict(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Siena:

Come on, Ope! Would you rather tell a blatant lie, and say all's well with Nigeria? When did telling the truth count as negative? If you want Nigeria to have the slimmest hope of recovery, then the first thing to do is admit she's messed up, list ALL the negatives, of which there are many.

If you don't admit the bad and ugly, how do you expect to work on them? The first route to recovery is admitting there are problems, otherwise you might as well say Nigeria's excellent, and live with all the issues people whine about daily.
Don't mind her bro. She is one of the major problems we have in naija. When and where every single thing is upside down but she and other like minded (pls no offence but I can't find a better word) lunatics keep saying all is well. SMH
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by congressman(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2013
SODOM
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Dede1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nigeria is a useless country.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by farolee(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
fork adict: A country that has been cursed right from the depths of the pit of HELL.

A country wey no fit better again for life.

A country with the most sentimental and dumbest citizens in the world.(Or how else can one explain how the fork a goooon like Jona became an elected president?)

All dat one still better. D one wey concern me na...

A country where the average girl ofers her pussssy for money. Either directly or indirectly. SMH

Inspire of all these,I look forward to a country where nationality from every part of the world will be rushing to come.don't kill yourself,just wait till then.it will happen,I believe it
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by farolee(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dede1: Nigeria is a useless country.

Useless country,have you been to Bangladash b4?.
one thing about 9ja is the freest nation
You can pupu any where,so far u are comfortable with it.is just a free country,you can try it any where else.almost every one in Nigeria are comedian,just look around you
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by noso2004: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
valicious1:
You're simply blinded by jealousy & ignorance which has also blocked ur sense of reasoning. That Ngeria won miss world amongst other things is not an achievement?. Mr man if u are nigerian then u 're one hell of a sadist & antagonist. If u're not nigerian, kindly put down the name of ur miserable country let's make comparisons. Until you do that, I won't respond anymore to the posts of a myopic illiterate like you.

Odeskie, miss world is a national achievement or an individual's? mumu, her winning miss world was down to what exactly? the Nigerian govt had made any contributions or support to enable her achieve the miss world title? And again how much was awarded to the Nigerian govt just bcoz her citizen won miss world? And how much was awarded to the winner herself? oponu ayerada
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by lifesabeach: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
HIV1: Nigeria to me is like two football teams playing , no yellow card grin, no red card, embarassed no offside huh and you can wear any type of boots: wooded boots or iron boots grin. Just play the ball inside the net. I am sure people like Obasanjo and Jonathan are wearing Iron Boot cry

52 Naira: THE PICTURE YoU PAINTED IS NoTHING BUT PURE Confusion.
That is the exact point!! Nigeria IS CONFUSION
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by politicalpastor: 2:54am On Mar 29, 2013
oluswaggz: i see a fallen nation dat needs a drastic change. Everytin abt nigeria is gettin worse, hope dis new year wil bring good fortunes.

A fail state that that disappoint AFRICAN CONTINIENT.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Freiburger(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2013
A divided group of people forcing themselves to be one.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by bloggernaija: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2013
Nigeria buys what it has and sells what it doesn't. Basically a 419 country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate / Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.