Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? (1487 Views)

Can U Give Ur Partner Ur Phone For 24 Hours And Things Remain Thesame? / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by OCTAVO: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
Assuming you were given opportunity to change your sex would you?
Men
Would you prefer to remain a man?
Women
Would you prefer to remain a woman?
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
... You should definitely take the first plunge here @OP. Go on...
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by xynerise: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mtchewww. Contradicting the will of God uh? undecided
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by larrymoore(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Same

1 Like

Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by OCTAVO: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
xynerise: Mtchewww. Contradicting the will of God uh? undecided
Ah! Which one be the will of God again? You dull o...
I said “assuming“
Don‘t you recognise fun?
Loosen up jor!

1 Like

Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by k2039: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]She*male, hermaphrodite [/color]
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by xynerise: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
OCTAVO:
Ah! Which one be the will of God again? You dull o...
I said “assuming“
Don‘t you recognise fun?
Loosen up jor!
Then I guess the question is rhetorical tongue grin
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
over and over and over again cool
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by OCTAVO: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
^Ok.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
I love who I am and how I am. Being a woman isn't easy, but neither is being a man. I see no reasons for abandoning womanhood nor adopting manhood.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Same smiley
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Beync(f): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
joeydozzy: over and over and over again cool
you took this out from my mouth.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Alaafialoro(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Same . I won‘t like to have issues with some of the ‘MEN-something‘ and other things that women do have.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by lepasharon(f): 4:17am On Jan 02, 2013
i wud be mann..
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by OCTAVO: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2013
lepasharon: i wud be mann..
Yeah... Thanks for being real, I‘ve actually heard a lot of women say they would prefer to be a man if given an opportunity to choose their sex.
But why would you want to be a man?
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by pleep(m): 4:39am On Jan 03, 2013
I would be a dude 100X over, i enjoy testosterone too much.

but i do wonder what the female orgasm feels like.. with all the moaning and shaking its got to be something grin
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by olumaxi(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2013
E no easy to b man o..dawm,i cant jst imagine screamin unda a man on bed..but i do enjoy dia screams..i'l rather want to b a man 4eva.. wink
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by lepasharon(f): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2013
OCTAVO:
Yeah... Thanks for being real, I‘ve actually heard a lot of women say they would prefer to be a man if given an opportunity to choose their sex.
But why would you want to be a man?

so i can be big nd strong lol
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by pleep(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2013
olumaxi: E no easy to b man o..dawm,i cant jst imagine screamin unda a man on bed..but i do enjoy dia screams..i'l rather want to b a man 4eva.. wink
haha
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by AtheistD(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2013
lepasharon:

so i can be big nd strong lol

What about s.ex? You would be sleeping with women.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by pleep(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2013
Its very disturbing how like most Nigerian women (and prolly black women in general) would change their gender. They were all saying the same thing on a topic like this a while back.... this is the sort of thing trannys say.

undecided lol
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by AtheistD(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2013
pleep: this is the sort of thing trannys say.

undecided lol

No. It is the sort of thing lesbians say wink
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2013
pleep: Its very disturbing how like most Nigerian women (and prolly black women in general) would change their gender. They were all saying the same thing on a topic like this a while back.... this is the sort of thing trannys say.

undecided lol

Lol, I think I remember that topic. My mom says the same thing and I don't get it. Both genders have their responsibilities, biologically, culturally, etc. Being either gender is hard. If a woman can reincarnate as a man, he'll face his own hardships, and vice versa.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by pleep(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol, I think I remember that topic. My mom says the same thing and I don't get it. Both genders have their responsibilities, biologically, culturally, etc. Being either gender is hard. If a woman can reincarnate as a man, he'll face his own hardships, and vice versa.
Exactly, the way i see it.. if you have a healthy self-esteem and veiw of the world you would probably want to remain as similar to yourself as possible if you had to choose. I'm kinda wondering if this trend is feminism caused or proof of the 'penis envey concept' from frued.

Either way it cant be healthy.

Atheist:-D:

No. It is the sort of thing lesbians say wink
I thought lesbians hate men, or are they competing with us? you cant really tell grin
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2013
ogugua88: I love who I am and how I am. Being a woman isn't easy, but neither is being a man. I see no reasons for abandoning womanhood nor adopting manhood.
I remember an argument I once had or should I say an 'array' of insult I bombarded on a poster because he disagreed with me on this point. I just really hate the whole discourse on what gender has it the hardest. Like I said earlier, it reminds me of adolescent kids fascinated by puberty and the effect the changes on their bodies have on their present "surroundings".

Wait, did I just change the topic?? My bad, carry on y'all.

1 Like

Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by pleep(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2013
Shollypopz:
I remember an argument I once had or should I say an 'array' of insult I bombarded a poster with because he disagreed with me on this point. I just really hate the whole discourse on what gender has it the hardest. Like I said earlier, it reminds me of adolescent kids fascinated by puberty and the effect the changes on their bodies have on their present "surroundings".

Wait, did I just change the topic?? My bad, carry on y'all.
Most men get a rush out of feeling like they have advantages over women, and they often want to "lift up" women. It gives them a sense of power. And if i read your post correctly you have noticed how hard they will fight to defend this belief system.

On the flip side women like to think of themselves as disadvantaged and helpless, even if that is not the case. This is to garner sympathy and support. There is an evolutionary biological cause for these phenomenon, and since it is part of human nature that makes it very hard for ppl to accept any contrary opinions.

The fact is no gender really has it harder, in most countries the hardship is around equal, With exceptions

2 Likes

Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2013
pleep: Most men get a rush out of feeling like they have advantages over women, and they often want to "lift up" women. It gives them a sense of power. And if i read your post correctly you have noticed how hard they will fight to defend this belief system.

On the flip side women like to think of themselves as disadvantaged and helpless, even if that is not the case. This is to garner sympathy and support. There is an evolutionary biological cause for these phenomenon, and since it is part of human nature that makes it very hard for ppl to accept any contrary opinions.

The fact is no gender really has it harder, in most countries the hardship is around equal, With exceptions
GBAM!!

lol if I could do more than "Gbam" this post, I would have. +1000000 likes
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pondering.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
I would forever remain a dude even if I had the opportunity to change.

Nice question op. Na man you be.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by malaria(f): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Forever a “SHE“. Even in the nxt 10yrs 2 come. The only time I suck beign a woman is wen lifting d American flag monthly.
Re: Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose? by pleep(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Shollypopz:
GBAM!!

lol if I could do more than "Gbam" this post, I would have. +1000000 likes
haha, it is very nice to agree. grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes Ladies Happy Most? / B4 You Fall In Love / Why Do Guys Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.