Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? (4527 Views)

Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by desktop: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
joeydozzy:

so what do you do?

God abeg dis people will not kill me with laughter!

Of course he now puts his lips / mouth in other where he cant catch the flu sucking and licking the lips down south doesnt exactly qualify as kissing
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by paroh137(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
It tasted like sugar. Like I literally licking sugar. She later became my first lover. S/O pumpkin!
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Agielted: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
heed101: The day I attempted my first kiss, I was slapped by the girl. Up till this moment I have phobia for kissing *sad face*
Hehehehe... Nkea atoom special! LWKMD
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by cigaricon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
lalaosky: keep it coming folks...*grabs a bucket of popcorn*
sad what's dat u are holding? Are u a learner? **brings out bag of garri** cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by cigaricon(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
lalaosky: keep it coming folks...*grabs a bucket of popcorn*
sad what's dat u are eating? Are u a learner? **brings out bag of garri** cheesy
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by glidiezel: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
cheesy
cigar icon:
Kai naughty boy grin
Dey where onli solvin mathematics

1 Like

Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by cigaricon(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yield: kiss kiss kiss
Talk ur own na don't just come and peep and go cool
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Iaz93: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Love this thread! Abeg mek una fire on!
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by 190: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
Flytefalls: Found ourselves on a bed, he pulled my waist close and we kissed. Intense cheesy

shocked shocked
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by FOREXMART(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2012
u guys are crazy. Now look what u done now. I don finish bucket of raw garri wey suppose carry me this week reading this thread and am on a friggin budget.

Ok ok my first kiss. Umm that girl was bad oh. We were playing nintendo 64 in their palour then she started to unbutton her shirt that she was hot and would wanna shower before we continued playing battle toad. My friends (her brother) had gone out next door to borrow Mortal kombat and killer instinct cartridge oh.

I was about 17 and she was 16. Now she had gone into the room to do her thing and i was getting the game ready.

Next thing she came out with only her panties and ordered me to come.

You dont get to see free young supple live open bosoms staring at you at that age especially when your living in the north. Oh boy na so i drop controll pad, followed her like mumu and kissed for almost 45mins (Badt Sharp guy).

After that day na so so video/kissing game we dey play till they left for Yankee. Last time i saw her on face book i couldn't believe my eyes oh. Na so the pretty slim model looking chick come fat, wor wor finish. Too much burger i guess.

1 Like

Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 31, 2012
i had known the lady all my life, i can't remember the first kiss, but according to what she said, she said it was nice, but i was 5 yrs old so i couldn't remember but only she remembers till today......................... wink
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by 190: 2:17am On Dec 31, 2012
ask my mom how she gave me my first kiss
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Goldieluks: 3:10am On Dec 31, 2012
We just kissed.
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by cigaricon(m): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Goldieluks: We just kissed.
We know u kissed so tell us how it started, who made the first move?

1 Like

Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by vivianc(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2012
My first kissed happened 5 years ago, I don't really remember what led to it but I still remember how horrible the kiss was.
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by cigaricon(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2012
vivian chinaza: My first kissed happened 5 years ago, I don't really remember what led to it but I still remember how horrible the kiss was.
The guy's lips must have been affected by hamattan grin
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by vivianc(f): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2012
cigar icon:
The guy's lips must have been affected by hamattan grin

grin grin
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Goldieluks: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2012
cigar icon:
We know u kissed so tell us how it started, who made the first move?

We looked into eachother's eyes, hands held tight, and we kissed. But his tongue tasted salty, lol. I managed to kiss him again, and that was it.
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Iaz93: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Goldieluks:

We looked into eachother's eyes, hands held tight, and we kissed. But his tongue tasted salty, lol. I managed to kiss him again, and that was it.
awww! Nyama!
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Goldieluks: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Iaz93:
awww! Nyama!

Lool, irony eh!

1 Like

Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by mrscolite(f): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2012
...My first kiss with a boy was nice,I felt some electric stuff move all over my body..am happy it didn't go beyond the kiss doe undecidedbut before then I kissed the back of my elbow wella grin just to perfect the real thing. kiss
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by cigaricon(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Iaz93:
awww! Nyama!
Hehehehe
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by nyema91: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
PERSONALLY i hate kissing,i see it as irritating,i enjoy it once in blue moon,cant realy recall hw i felt d first time
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by lazchuks(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
One silly night while alone with her in the dark.
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Iaz93: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lool, irony eh!
Lol! ...and you still kissed him again
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Goldieluks: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Iaz93:
Lol! ...and you still kissed him again

Yeah, to check if the salty taste was still there. Unfortunately it was.

1 Like

Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Iaz93: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yeah, to check if the salty taste was still there. Unfortunately it was.
LOL! Awww... Too bad!
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by mecussey(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Went out with her elder sister, on our way back, the sister met someone and was gisting. I came in and saw the lovely 20yr old girl alone in the dark and just kissed her passionatly. On withdrawing, she didnt let me go and was begging me the next morning to come back and do it again and she kept on asking for it. One sunday, she was going to church and branched to my house. We kissed throughout the day and she couldnt make it to church again. I asked her why she like the kissings, she said she just love it. We finally fell in love and seperated a yr after. That was one of my most lovely years
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by Velounie(f): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmm.mine was A̶̲̥̅ stolen kiss.one minute we were gistin nd †ђξ nxt we were kissin.at dah moment,ℓ̊ felt kissing was simply overhyped.ℓ̊ dint feel it 1 bit.
Re: The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? by outrage: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Velounie: Hmm.mine was A̶̲̥̅ stolen kiss.one minute we were gistin nd †ђξ nxt we were kissin.at dah moment,ℓ̊ felt kissing was simply overhyped.ℓ̊ dint feel it 1 bit.
Thank you! Finally one person who gets it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qualities Of A 'Real' Man / Double Standards (men & Women) / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.