Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? (3506 Views)

Why Do Girls Blur The Line Between Politeness And Flirtation? / How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K / Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by emiemi(f): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
There is general view that most people hold; that female nurses tend to flirt with doctors and their patients. I recently had cause to believe it when a nurse almost got sacked because of a relationship she had with one of the staff (a married man) of the company whose clinic she works in. The said nurse had had issues of quarelling with a co-nurse over a guy in time past. Is flirtation learnt in the nursing school as well? shocked shocked
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Encomium(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
Flirtation is never a course taught in the Nursing school or any other institution of higher learning. In the issue of nurses behaviour is that closeness in every area gives room for intimacy. Nurses and Doctors spends alot of time together including night duties thereby building up some charged up chemistry in their body system. The same thing do happen in every other facets of life.
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2008
I believe having a flirtatious nature, depends on a particular person, and not just a group of people,

It is just like stereotyping bank tellers as "flirts" generally. undecided
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2008
@topic

I don't think flirtation can be a course that can be taught. It is not taught in nursing school as am thinking nursing is for assisting in saving lives.

I have always wondered why there is a higher chemical current in hospitals. Why is there such a high level of pheromone in hospitals? can anyone answer this question please?

I have never felt any chemistry in hospitals but rather am repulsed.
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2008
TOYOSI20:

I believe having a flirtatious nature, depends on a particular person, and not just a group of people,

It is just like stereotyping bank tellers as "flirts" generally. undecided
kiss
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by tkb417(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2008
hospitals are a no go area for me. I hate injections hence i hate nurses.

Ive heard that gist too that nurses are flirts. . .who cares, i cant go near them.
But why? could it be cos they spend 80% of their time at work?
even our famous Dr.Iweala got more than he could chew with a nurse in his hospital.

Let the nurses in the house speak up
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2008
I can also conclude that Nigerian nurses are more likely to be murdered by their estranged husbands since the various cases here in the USA the women were nurses
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
tkb417:

hospitals are a no go area for me. I hate injections hence i hate nurses.

Ive heard that gist too that nurses are flirts. . .who cares, i can't go near them.
But why? could it be because they spend 80% of their time at work?
even our famous Dr.Iweala got more than he could chew with a nurse in his hospital.
Let the nurses in the house speak up

ha ha ha.
I was just thinking about this before you wrote it.
In my residency,about 3 doctors in a very short time left their wives for the nurses.
I think nurses have seductive powers cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by efuah(f): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2008
Lol tkb417. . . now i wld be carrying injections around grin tongue
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by tkb417(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Nwando
are u serious? Doctors leaving der wives for nurses shocked shocked shocked
then im looking for a beaurriful nurse. . .

erm, Eko hospital is my next destination.

@Efuah
ahhh, abeggi
are u a nurse?
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by almondjoy(f): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2008
Go and ask Okonjo-Iweala's husband! kiss No more common than "Ogas" and their "private company secretaries"! wink
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2008
tkb417:

@Nwando
are u serious? Doctors leaving der wives for nurses shocked shocked shocked
then im looking for a beaurriful nurse. . .

erm, Eko hospital is my next destination.

@Efuah
ahhh, abeggi
are u a nurse?

why would you do such a thing grin
she may leave you an Eko Dr if you're not one.
If you're not there at work with them,you're history grin
Unless you'll check into Eko as a permanent patient if you're not a doctor, LOL
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by tkb417(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2008
why would you do such a thing
she may leave you an Eko Dr if you're not one.
If you're not there at work with them,you're history
Unless you'll check into Eko as a permanent patient if you're not a doctor, LOL
na wa o. thats true
erm, are u speaking from personal experience cos . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what do u do?
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
One of the cases I saw.
The man was married with kids,the nurse was married to another doctor in another place with kids too.
no do no do,we started seeing movements,tongues started wagging.
Before we knew it , the man had built a " shrine" in his office with photo headshots of the nurse plastered all over his wall and desk.
I never saw it but it was almost like an obsession.
They got married eventually
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by ifyalways(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
men are just babies.when they are sick and the nurses take good kia of them,they fall for the nurses.we shouldn't forget, a nurse is willing to flash you those sexy seductive smiles if that is the only way to get you take your pills.
coming to TLC,they are good in that department too.moreover,they spend more time with the pateint than even the close relatives so . . . undecided
nurses and doctorswhat about secretaries and bosses? what about teachers and principals?if you are a flirt,you are a flirt ! your profession notwitstanding embarassed
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by almondjoy(f): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2008
ifyalways:

men are just babies.when they are sick and the nurses take good kia of them,they fall for the nurses.we shouldn't forget, a nurse is willing to flash you those sexy seductive smiles if that is the only way to get you take your pills.
coming to TLC,they are good in that department too.moreover,they spend more time with the pateint than even the close relatives so . . . undecided
nurses and doctorswhat about secretaries and bosses? what about teachers and principals?if you are a flirt,you are a flirt ! your profession notwitstanding embarassed

Simple!  Like flirting is attached to any given profession.  Even geriatric patients in nursing homes flirt with thier fellow Alzheimer's and dementia inmates.  Prisoners and warders, buyers and sellers, bus conductor and passengers. Anywhere you have male/female, female/female, male/male . . . . . .flirting dey! It has nothing to do with a given profession! kiss

Thank you jare!  Flirt na flirt!  It cut across all professions!  In skirts or in trousers!  Male or female! kiss
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by tkb417(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
Simple! Like flirting is attached to any given profession. Even geriatric patients in nursing homes flirt with Alzheimer's and dementia.

Thank you jare! Flirt na flirt! It cut across all professions! In skirts or in trousers! Male or female!
i believe u cool
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
tkb417:

na wa o. thats true
[b]erm, are u speaking from personal experience because . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/b]what do u do?

ROFL.
Of course we're all exagerating but my story is true.
However,I don't believe nurses are any more flirtatious than other females in other professions.
People have gone to nudie bars and left their wives for nude dancers
men have left their wives for their secretaries
Teachers have left their wives for their students.
Business men have left wives for the flight attendants who served them coffee and a little bit of cleavage cheesy

such is life
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2008
I hear some men even fantasize about miss piggy,the flirty curvatious muppet character.
go figure
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by almondjoy(f): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
nwando:

I hear some men even fantasize about [b]miss piggy,[/b]the flirty curvatious muppet character.
go figure

That must be "kermit" the frog!  I say everything get level. cheesy 

See? Even frogs flirt with pigs. Neither went to "nursing" school. tongue
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
I think bank cashiers are more of a flirt than nurses, as in they are easiest to bed. Dont get me wrong nurses are graded as 5stars when it comes to sleeping around. I've 3 on my laurel!
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by ifyalways(f): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2008
NOIBMUUL:

I think bank cashiers are more of a flirt than nurses, as in they are easiest to bed. Dont get me wrong nurses are graded as 5stars when it comes to sleeping around. I've 3 on my laurel!
. . .graded 10stars for phocking around tongue
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by almondjoy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
ifyalways:

. . .graded 10stars for phocking around tongue

he he he he he he!

. . . . . . .And their skirts come short pass ke! cheesy Gosh! How did we forget those ones! shocked
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Jezzy(f): 1:25am On Feb 22, 2008
Yea,flirting is taught in nursing school,right after the course on skimpy dressing and sweet talking. tongue
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by Sabisabi: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2008
Any doctor wey say e never chew any nurse dey lie lie. Doctors dey chew nurse everyday haha.
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by uspry1(f): 1:54am On Feb 22, 2008
I guess nurses watch too much on following TV episodes they set VCR or TiVO recorder timer while working:
[list]
[li]House[/li]
[li]ER[/li]
[li]Private Practice[/li]
[li]Grey's Anatomy[/li]
[/list]
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by efuah(f): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2008
tbk417. . . my profession doesn't matter here tongue
just make sure u're a good boy playing around. . . and no injections grin
but if u play the bad boi. . . gat a lotta 'em around, jst pull ur shorts abi na trouser a bit down. . . embarassed
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by emiemi(f): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
Pls how do i quote a person in my reply?

Nwando, do u really mean that story about doctors leaving their wives for nurses? shocked Na wa o! And that means for the married men that get admitted in the hospital, they can decide to follow the nurse, so for all the married ladies in the house, watch out before a nurse come btw what God has joined together grin grin grin
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by emiemi(f): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
emiemi:

Please how do i quote a person in my reply?

Nwando, do u really mean that story about doctors leaving their wives for nurses? shocked Na wa o! And that means for the married men that get admitted in the hospital, they can decide to follow the nurse, so for all the married ladies in the house, watch out before a nurse come between what God has joined together grin grin grin

I figured it out. smiley
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by jkpretty(f): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2008
But really oh, there's a thing about this nurses & their flirtatious habits o. But i guess their major target are usually their patients not Doctors. Doctors in naija here are usually not game with them. cool
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by doyin13(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
Well I guess in the Uk, this propensity to flirt is what caused the authorities to make Nurse Uniforms
as ugly as possible.

And what manner of sick person cheesy will go to a hospital or clinic and get hitched

I can barely breath when i go to hospitals undecided
Re: Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? by micko2007: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2008
almondjoy (f)
Nevada. U.S.A.--Agenegbode.

who U be?pls why not identify yourself ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which State Has D Easiest To Catch babes / How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her / For The Ladies!!: How To Love A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.