Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill (1209 Views)

8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name / Two Major Challenges Bloggers Face In Nigeria / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
HELP A BROTHER OUT wink CAN I DO IT BY MYSELF ? WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU RECOMMEND ? CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW ? OR BETTER YET CAN YOU HELP ME ? PRECIATE YALL grin
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Goshen360(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kindly go to the appropriate section............ cool
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by CrazyMan(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: HELP A BROTHER OUT wink CAN I DO IT BY MYSELF ? WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU RECOMMEND ? CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW ? OR BETTER YET CAN YOU HELP ME ? PRECIATE YALL grin
I can help...but the site might look a little bit crazy. smiley

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree you know...so I guess that wouldn't be a problem right? grin
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by whitefairy(f): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
Are u looking for free or ur willing to pay for ur design?
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Goshen360: Kindly go to the appropriate section............ cool
YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT grin
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
I can help...but the site might look a little bit crazy. smiley

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree you know...so I guess that wouldn't be a problem right? grin
grin grin grin ERMMM YOUR NAME DOES PRECEDE YOUR REPUTATION I GUESS. SO YOU BUILD WEBSITES ?
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
whitefairy: Are u looking for free or ur willing to pay for ur design?
DEPENDS ? WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING ?
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nimrod

Speak for yourself grin
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
frosbel: Nimrod

Speak for yourself grin
grin EKU ENJOYMENT SIR. WE TROWAY SALUTE.
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: grin EKU ENJOYMENT SIR. WE TROWAY SALUTE.

on a more serious note, if you have a few cents to spare, just register a domain for as little as $5 a month if not less, it comes with all the tools and processes you need to design , create and publish a web site to your specific taste.

For example try godaddy.

Or search for online tools which you can use for basic site design and creation , example Adobe Dreamweaver.

The alternative is to have html / xhtml / dhtml skills yourself.
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
frosbel:

on a more serious note, if you have a few cents to spare, just register a domain for as little as $5 a month if not less, it comes with all the tools and processes you need to design , create and publish a web site to your specific taste.

For example try godaddy.

Or search for online tools which you can use for basic site design and creation , example Adobe Dreamweaver.

The alternative is to have html / xhtml / dhtml skills yourself.

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING AT WORDPRESS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jv47_VIBOQ

SEE ITS NOT A MAJOR WEBSITE TO WHERE I NEED PROFESSIONALS ON IT. ITS JUST A ONE PAGE WEBSITE SO I DONT THINK IT IS WISE TO PAY SOMEONE FOR A PROFESSIONAL JOB. HENCE WHY I WAS TRYING TO DO IT MYSELF. JUST THOUGHT MAYBE A FEW TECHNICAL WIZARDS HERE CAN GIVE ME A FEW POINTERS SUCH AS WHAT TOOLS TO USE WHERE I DONT HAVE TO BE A PROGRAMMER, LIKE EVERYTHING IS PREPACKAGED YOU JUST CLICK AND DROP ETC ETC. I MAY LOOK INTO GODADDY. EVER HEARD ABOUT WORDPRESS ?
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by inspiredbyGOD(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
Try click to open if you want to build a free website with little or no technical skills. You can also try build a free website

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by whitefairy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: DEPENDS ? WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING ?
well if u r willing to pay den I can get d job done
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
whitefairy: well if u r willing to pay den I can get d job done
DO YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS ?
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by whitefairy(f): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: DO YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS ?
queendru1@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by zikclassiq(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2012
I can design and host a basic site for you at N7500.
Free domain name.
3 email accounts
5 subdomains
1 mysql database
200mb space
400mb bandwith
email support@eagloid.com if interested.
Re: I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill by iyke20024(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2012
What site do you want to build.. what category..
I can asist you if you let me know your interest.

I can host for you free of charge on my server with hostgator.

check out my portfolio..

www.9japeople.com ... still developing but have few members
www.techblogsite.com ...SEO and work in progress.. writing more articles
funnylitica --- helped a friend with this..but he no longer has interest..the site got to first page of SERP
ARTICLELET.COM
www.mysocialgreen.com
www.atiodesolar.com
www.celebritytribune.org

This are a few...

most on wordpress.. so you dont need any code writing skills to manage it.

Let me know how I can help

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong / 4 Best Get Paid To Write Websites / 赛博士企业网络平台建设服务

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.