Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

KORA 2012 Awards Postponed Due To Chris Brown Non-appearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KORA 2012 Awards Postponed Due To Chris Brown Non-appearance (2336 Views)

Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards / P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KORA 2012 Awards Postponed Due To Chris Brown Non-appearance by suremic(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
The highly regarded 2012 KORA Awards has been postponed after the headline act, Chris Brown failed to turn up.
According to the event’s communication director, Konnie Toure, Chris Brown missed his flight and would get to Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire where the show is to be held, at 0500 GMT after it would have ended.
The show will however now hold on New Year’s eve, Monday 31st of December.
It would be recalled that D’banj, Flavour, Davido, Chidinma, Omawumi and Infinity are the only Nigerians vying for awards in various categories of the 2012 Kora founded by Ernest Adjovi.

SOURCE: http:///ECpr

Re: KORA 2012 Awards Postponed Due To Chris Brown Non-appearance by Kaxmytex(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Oh my gawd! ....bcuz of a man,dem postpone an event

God...na ur hand i dey o.....make me lyk dis guy 2 o....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Oprah Winfrey Caught In The Business Of Poverty P*rn! / Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Ramsey Nuoah At October 1st Movie Premier ( Photos ) / Cossy Shares Very Naughty Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.