Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Are You Getting Prepared For 2013? Go Into Online Business? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Are You Getting Prepared For 2013? Go Into Online Business? (1014 Views)

My Top 5 Most Memorable Quotes Made By Nigerians For 2013 / Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Getting Prepared For 2013? Go Into Online Business? by georgegreen: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
THIS IS MY OWN WORDS OF ADVICE TO ALL

[b]AT LEAST FOR THOSE FACING CHALLENGES WITH PAYPAL HERE IN NIGERIA

Good-day to all, I have been visiting naira land for long now and I must confess, naira land is perhaps the #1 forum on keywords like PayPal account, PayPal Nigeria, PayPal limitations… the list continues. I have been milking this and similar topics here in naira land.
I have actually patronized some who claim to be able to create and verify your PayPal account here in Nigeria, but unfortunately, most of them failed me while some of them worked for creating and verifying but after some time, I got my PayPal account limited ….of course you know what that means I loosed my hard earned cash. For real, I almost gave up on PayPal completely but because I do lots of shopping online which requires me to use PayPal, I still lingered on with my search for a solution. Besides, I have some products I sell and my target traffic comes from the US so PayPal is my best option to make good sales since with it since I can still receive payments from credit card users with it.
Hey friends I finally found this site www.pay101pal.com here in naira land I don’t really know who pasted it here all I do know was that the guy said it worked great for him so I head on to make the purchase and went thru the Book (unlock PayPal). When I was thru with it I came to see so many mistakes I have made that lead to my account limitation which was never revealed to me in any of the eBooks I have bought before.
So for those of us in the online business or those who wants to own a Really functional PP account for shopping what so ever you wish online should seriously consider going for this unlock PayPal eBook.
What exactly are you getting from the eBook?
• You will learn how to create and verify your PayPal account in any PayPal unsupported country you may be
• The right way of integrating your site with PayPal
• Learn how to avoid being limited by PayPal
• Understand how PayPal’s security bugs work
• You’ll learn the cheapest place to fund your account automatically
• Learn how to withdraw your funds in PayPal unsupported countries (that’s my best part )
This is how the website and the eBook looks like:
http://www.pay101pal.com

Also, for those us who may want to create a PayPal account or those who may have created an account using a VPN to cloak your Nigeria IP, the book reveals how to select the right VPN for PayPal account, is not by buying a dedicated VPN for your account, but the protocol matters a lot otherwise you’ll make the wrong choice and have your account limited as soon as you start receiving money. Don’t be deceived by these guys who give their number and say you should call them for them to create the account for you….. the book is a complete guide to doing it yourself and maintaining the account as well.

In fact I will say create your account yourself and retain your cookie and you can also be sure of what you did incase anything goes wrong, you’ll know what to do next. This was also explained in the book
Personally I have made so many mistakes in past on stuff like this so I don’t want you guys to do the same, so for those of us looking up to owning a fully active PayPal account in preparation for 2013 for business, QUICKLY JUMP INTO THE SIGHT BY CLICKING HERE==> http://www.pay101pal.com or go straight to http://www.pay101pal.com

Emm… sorry I almost forgot to tell you guys that he is also giving away his Free Gift on how PayPal tracks you online and how to fund your PayPal account without having to use either a credit card or bank account and the process don’t take time, within few hours, you’ll have your account funded no need to start sending message or call to have your account funded, personally I can say the guys free gift is a bomb. I really benefited from it so I went for the full package. So guys if you want to know the easiest and cheapest possible way to fund your account, then hop into His free gift thru this link ==>http://eepurl.com/srBAT

I have taken my time to share this information today because I seriously feel for most that have been dealt with by PayPal like me to have a fresh breath again. To me, this is dream come thru!!
The good news is that it is a new site, or I can say it is the latest update on having a PP account for yourself.
Yes, there are PayPal alternatives like payza, ego pay, and some third party carts like authorize.net, click bank and the rest of them.
The fact is that they are not like PayPal except for the third party carts that allows people to pay with their PayPal account. Even at that, the process of integrating it is long but with PayPal it is just by providing your email and off you go

Feel free to share your comments…. I am here with us…[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Dog Shoots Owner In The Leg With Handgun. Police Say They Wont Arrest The Dog / . / What A Country ? Corruption Legalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.