Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

*pic*"mario Balotelli Is Glad That I Am Dating His Sister" - Obafemi Martins - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / *pic*"mario Balotelli Is Glad That I Am Dating His Sister" - Obafemi Martins (660 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Mario Balotelli Is Glad That I Am Dating His Sister" - Obafemi Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*pic*"mario Balotelli Is Glad That I Am Dating His Sister" - Obafemi Martins by extragud(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L29iYWZlbWktbWFydGlucy5qcGd8NjAw[/img]
Obafemi and Abigail in a private jet
Obafemi Martins is dating Mario
Balotelli's elder sister, Abigail Barwuah
and Mario is said not to be particularly
happy about their relationship. But in
a recent interview with Goal.com,
Obafemi dismissed insinuations that Mario was not happy that he's dating
Abigail

“Mario is my boy. The respect is there because I used to play at Inter, in the youth team with him. He’s giving me my respect and I’m doing same. People are putting it in the news that he’s upset, of course he’s glad. “He’s glad that Obafemi Martins is dating his sister. But if he gets jealous then it means he doesn’t want his sister to grow. But it’s not like that. The boy is not a bad boy.

He also said he and Abigail haven't
discussed marriage yet.
“The relationship is true but getting married or not, we haven’t discussed anything like that. She’s upstairs and we’re happy together.

Abigail, 24, told the The Sun in an
interview in April that she couldn’t
date a footballer: “Mario wouldn’t let
me anyway. He knows only too well
what they are like. They are
surrounded by women. Girls throw themselves at them.”

Source: www.naijaprime.tk/forum/showtopic.php?id=22

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Thump Farense 5-0 / AFCON: Religious Bias Against Muslim Players, How True? / Mourinho Is 50...50 Facts About The Special One Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.