Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. (5123 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by bigmo1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
I met Onome 2 years ago, while we were still serving in Enugu. We became close friends,few weeks later, one thing led to another and we became lovers. she moved into my place and we became inseparable. After youth service we still kept the flame burning despite the fact that we were several miles apart. she resides in Delta state with her parents while i reside in Lagos. She comes to lagos once in 3 or 4 months to visit me buying all sought of gifts and groceries. few months ago during one of her long absence, i met Bisoye at a club in Lagos, and we struck it off immediately. One thing that got me smitten with Bisoye was her sexuality. Our sexual escapades was one of the best things that ever happened me. We were always over each other and we devoured each other at every given opportunity. i was into Bisoye deeply, and i don't know how to to play 2 girls at the same time, so on the advice of my friends, i had to break up with Onome, although it was not an easy task as she kept crying and begging. she called my parents, my sisters and my friends asking them to plead with me on her behalf. i felt bad and sympathetic, but there was no going back since i had initiated the breakup. Now i think i have had enough of what Bisoye has to offer and i want onome back. i really miss her and i can't stop remembering all our beautiful times together. I have called her lines several times and she wouldn't pick up. she has deleted me from her facebook's friend list. she doesn't reply my mails. The sad thing is i don't even know her house in Delta state. please how do i get Onome to give me another chance.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
You broke her heart, congratulations!!!!
Lots of guys don't even have the liver to hurt a fly.....once again, congrats

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
The deed has been done - time to move on, bro... You can't mend a broken heart, the more you try to mend it, the more she's going to hate you... Just let it go and learn from your mistake..
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by mkoabiola: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
So wat do u want?
U want NLanders to go and beg her .
Gv us her noba we will beg her seriously on ur behalf ,so u shudnt try dat again.u don hear.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by 190: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
onomen is sexkillz neighbour go ask him for directions undecided

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by 190: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
onome if you are here on nairaland

please brother big mo is looking for you

pop up undecided
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2012
You had a good girl and you broke up with her because of a temporary fling. What you did to Onome was very bad, leaving her for no good reason, other than wanting to selfishly satisfy yourself. And now that you've had enough of Bisoye and your sexual escapades aren't fulfilling and are leaving you feeling empty (I'm assuming the bond you had with Onome was missing in your r/ship with Bisoye and you needed something more meaningful), you want to go back to Onome. Your relationship with her is not a game of frisbee, you cannot be tossing her back and forth as you wish. If I were her I would not take you back. I would forgive you but would have to move on without you. You also need to surround yourself with better friends, because that was terrible advice that they gave you.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Goldieluks: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2012
OP you want to eat your cake and have it huh? May you choke on the cake. Nansense!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by mumumugu(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Go wit thread and niddle to sew her heart back
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by 190: 1:13am On Dec 31, 2012
Goldieluks: OP you want to eat your cake and have it huh? May you choke on the cake. Nansense!

undecided undecided
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2012
i hate pple like this confused fellow. i hope she doesn't take you back and if she does i hope she straps a bomb to herself while she does.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by bigmo1(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Yield: You had a good girl and you broke up with her because of a temporary fling. What you did to Onome was very bad, leaving her for no good reason, other than wanting to selfishly satisfy yourself. And now that you've had enough of Bisoye and your sexual escapades aren't fulfilling and are leaving you feeling empty (I'm assuming the bond you had with Onome was missing in your r/ship with Bisoye and you needed something more meaningful), you want to go back to Onome. Your relationship with her is not a game of frisbee, you cannot be tossing her back and forth as you wish. If I were her I would not take you back. I would forgive you but would have to move on without you. You also need to surround yourself with better friends, because that was terrible advice that they gave you.
Don't you think ℓ̊ deserve a second chance. I made å mistake and now i have learnt from my mistake.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by DExplorer1: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2012
LastApostle: You broke her heart, congratulations!!!!
Lots of guys don't even have the liver to hurt a fly.....once again, congrats
Hilarious! grin
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by DExplorer1: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2012
OP, sometimes we are lucky to have that 'second chance'. I hope she's still single. Keep trying and she might just be back to you but not so easy because you caused her pain. Again, i don't understand how dumb you could be to allow your friends influence you that much. Keep your relationship off your friends, dude. When you get this girl back, keep her tight and control your eyes and rod.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by xynerise: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Onome? That name sounds mgbekish grin
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Goldieluks: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2012
190:

undecided undecided

Pfft!
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Another zoo break!
Am just thinking of goat meat pepper soup right now, ain't it odd? cheesy

Hmm....
Better leave that girl alone abeg, you just want to cause another commotion again!
Why not find someone else?
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by bigmo1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
D-Explorer:
OP, sometimes we are lucky to have that 'second chance'. I hope she's still single. Keep trying and she might just be back to you but not so easy because you caused her pain. Again, i don't understand how dumb you could be to allow your friends influence you that much. Keep your relationship off your friends, dude. When you get this girl back, keep her tight and control your eyes and rod.
If get her back, i will never let go of her ever. But how do i get her back, how do i appease her. Its like å hopeless situation right now.

AmBeautiful: Better leave that girl alone abeg, you just want to
cause another commotion again!
Why not find someone else?.[/b]
There can never be any girl like Onome. Beautiful, kind and intelligent. The kind of connection we had, i don't think any other girl can fill the vacuum she has left.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by olumaxi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
Guy,go n talk to her..d kind of response she gives wil giv u d insight on d way to folow..none can actualy giv d formula here...nofin do u
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=big mo]
1. I have called her lines several times and she wouldn't pick up.
2. She has deleted me from her facebook's friend list.
3. She doesn't reply my mails.[quote]

So Onome did all that? Wow! Talk of a woman being hurt.

These actions are signs of "you hurt me very badt!" and you annoy me at the moment.

When you ended your relationship, she spoke to your family and friends to appease you, didn't she? So ply the same route too; use them to appease her too.

If she takes you back, you'll have to prove and over prove yourself that she did the right thing by accepting you into her life.

Why don't you call her with another line she doesn't know?

Goodluck!
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yield: You also need to surround yourself with better friends, because that was terrible advice that they gave you.

Words on Marble!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
D-Explorer:

These comments, coming from a man! I salute your wisdom sir!
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
big mo:
There can never be any girl like Onome. Beautiful, kind and intelligent. The kind of connection we had, i don't think any other girl can fill the vacuum she has left.

I want to believe from the above post that you had a respectful, beautiful, fulfilling relationship but when you met Bisoye, you wanted another experience-the adventure part.

Now the adventure is drab and unfulfilling and you want what you once had. Awwwww, eyaaaa; all the best in winning Onome.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Sijo01(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
You dumped a real girl for a club girl, now you need advice on how to get her back!......... Go to delta state and look for her; take her picture to media houses, make billboard of her and place it everywhere around the state. Mstcheeeeew!
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
190: onomen is sexkillz neighbour go ask him for directions undecided
. Hahahahahaha
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by woodboi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bros u go provoke mi... Abeg leave d gurl alone. because u wil stil do d same thing if she take u bck.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Beync(f): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
may be in another world, another life.
U don't know the value of what u have until u loose it.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Kslib(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
@op.. May you never get onome back.. It is clear that you are very selfish and do not love onome cos you only came to your sense after you drank all what the other girl had to offer... Had it been you came back to your senses before exploring all what the other girl had,i would have said "ok,you deserve a second chance"
Onome will get a better man who deserves her,and you will get a girl that suits you(a girl who will be with you and be exploring other guy's diiicckkk...)
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
This is super story.......please someone should continue lemme get the piano, it's that wale Adenuga production o, ehen....I wld be back
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Lobi(f): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2013
You dated her for two years and you don't know where she lives, na wa ooooo.
Seems like she has being the only one doing the visiting (according to your post). Sometimes we don't appreciate what's always readily available to us.
Try calling her with anoda sim and i hope the break up has not being for too long oooo.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by eduson002(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Forget abt her.U caused her irreparable pains.Onome is mine now and I luv her more than u ever did.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by bigmo1(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2013
Lobi: You dated her for two years and you don't know where she lives, na wa ooooo.
Seems like she has being the only one doing the visiting (according to your post). Sometimes we don't appreciate what's always readily available to us.
Try calling her with anoda sim and i hope the break up has not being for too long oooo.
I called with another line, she picks but when she realises it is me, she cuts it. She wouldn't even listen to me at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months / Oh Shit! What Is She Wearing? (picture Added). / Couple Posts Nude Photoshoot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.