Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Does Anyone Know A Functional China Android That I Can Buy And Sell? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know A Functional China Android That I Can Buy And Sell? (549 Views)

Would You Know A Replica If You Saw One? / The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know A Functional China Android That I Can Buy And Sell? by jjjkkkooo: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Does anyone know a functional china android that i can buy and sell? I know of MID android (10" screen) that cost about N30,000 and works well, i just want have other options and other's experience with other makes if possible be4 i conclude.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Functional China Android That I Can Buy And Sell? by chuksvoice: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2012
I know Ainol and Zenithpad

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know A Functional China Android That I Can Buy And Sell? by portacabin: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
pls more info on these
Re: Does Anyone Know A Functional China Android That I Can Buy And Sell? by jjjkkkooo: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
portacabin: pls more info on these
I configured the MID make of android for my colleague. That device rocks well! It was sent to him from abroad. i checked on, i oline, d price is around N35,000 but doesnt hv sim slot, it only uses wifi. I ve tried ainol or zenithpad.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Website Like Nland? / Business Profit Boost Strategy- Pt1 / Us Airways Stopped 2 Black Men From Sitting First Class Because Of Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.