Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 (13939 Views)

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by truelovecom: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2012
sheedy407: And some people will still ve mouth to say davido cant sing,dose dat can sing,how mani award dem park dis year,abegiiiii,davido,u dey try jaree.kip d good music up.

For me ,Davido get music swag(he reminds of lil bow bow then), and he knows what nigeria clubs want.
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by truelovecom: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Justin Bieber has multiple awards. I still don't call him talented or a great singer.

Davido might not be the greatest singer from nigeria. But you cant deny the fact , that his good. And he surelly knows how to keep his game tight.

Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by Shevmaen(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Good for the duo.
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by nosagold(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2012
chymystique: Wow!!! Who Said Dt Gals that Answer "Chidinma" Aint Cute.... U Look SWT Namesake!.... Keep et Up!!

She s cute ßŮϯ too small
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Does any1 have her number? Wanna take her to ma mama....she's hot
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by tellwisdom: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2012
who re these Indians?? sad
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Davido all d way,congrats!

Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by carzola(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2012
as dem win....wetin change 4 we country.. ™ continues listenin to drake nd day dreamin of bein an iluminist..
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by Godsbrown(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=chymystique]Wow!!! Who Said Dt Gals that Answer "Chidinma" Aint Cute.... U Look SWT Namesake!.... Keep et Up!![/quote

can i get ur no
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by olagamalin(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
truelove.com:

Davido is very good, his style is unique.…if i were the organisers of Grammy, i would have given him an award.
what's that..please don't take the joke too far abeg
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by Revolva(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Kora award... Again umm chidinma deserve it but not davido jare
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by airmark(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Revolva: Kora award... Again umm chidinma deserve it but not davido jare

No mind dem jare. I'm still shocked why dem no give you (Revolva)the award. sad

Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
airmark:

No mind dem jare. I'm still shocked why dem no give you (Revolva)the award. sad

You got me laughing there..congrats to both of them & thanks to those that voted them too.

Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by lukade: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
Its obvious the quality of music has droped in africa.Lyrics is nolonger a factor.just mime anything like,'SHAKE,SHAKE YOUR BOMBOM'.'BEND DOWN LOW'.'TAKE BANANA YOU GO YO'.'WIND,WIND YOUR WAIST' and promote it,you could easily be on your way to stardom.This is finaly aided by the ignorant populace,who are ready to pay to listen to such songs.Thats the main reason thosa songs fade easily and the artist may not be twice lucky to guess another new 'SCRAP'.its a shame Nierians dont know the diffrence bettwen a 'Musician' and a mere 'Singer'.

Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by BrutusOj(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
truelove.com:

Davido is very good, his style is unique.…if i were the organisers of Grammy, i would have given him an award.
Hahaha!! ur mor dan funy,Davido win grammy,dn 2face,Psquare,Sarkodie wu win wot?...abegi park well jaree,is it d yoruba songs he sings dat wu make him win grammy or wot?noisy songs,he is in d lime light cos he is. Busy spendin his father' money on videos n lobyin for colabos n shows,am sure he got dis award by votes wch he sponsored tru ppl like u in Lagos.....
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by truelovecom: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
olagamalin: what's that..please don't take the joke too far abeg

LOL……*I was just joking*…but come to think of it, those artiste that were given grammy, are they really good?…50cent raps about gangstar life, drugs , i will shoot you etc and yet he won a grammy.…dont you think that this grammy award organisers they do ojoro.
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by truelovecom: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
BrutusOj: Hahaha!! ur mor dan funy,Davido win grammy,dn 2face,Psquare,Sarkodie wu win wot?...abegi park well jaree,is it d yoruba songs he sings dat wu make him win grammy or wot?noisy songs,he is in d lime light cos he is. Busy spendin his father' money on videos n lobyin for colabos n shows,am sure he got dis award by votes wch he sponsored tru ppl like u in Lagos.....

LOL, i was only joking abeg.……but 50cent won grammy by rapping gangstar life, drugs, murder, how he killed so and so, and yet they gave him the award. Dont you think ojoro they am?
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by harlayor(f): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congratulation to u guys.
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by tutu1: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Chidinma too pretty, when I win the Lotto I will ask for her hand in marriage grin
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
truelove.com:

no be only grammy na granny
Re: Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
Crappy awards for crappy singers

Dj TTB And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh