Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? (5007 Views)

Daily Reminder That Tinubu Is A Convicted Drug Dealer / "It's Not True That Tinubu's Residence Is Under Military Surveillance"-obanikoro / Any Evidence That Tinubu Owns LCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Iolo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
A man whose tax consultancy firm gets a handy 15% commission on all Lagos IGR. His construction company Hi-Tech has handled a lot of projects in the state at exorbitant prices. He also has vested interests in the Lekki Concession Company in charge of tolls and construction on the Lekki-Epe road. He's cornered a juicy piece of land belonging to a Local Government Council and used it to his benefit.

A man who was able to influence states, senators and reps under the ACN umbrella to donate billions towards his birthday celebration.

To sum it all up, Fashola tried reducing his coys commission on IGR and Tinubu almost made him lose his 2nd term ticket if not that he backtracked. What other evidence are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Omexonomy: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
Iolo: A man whose tax consultancy firm gets a handy 15% commission on all Lagos IGR. His construction company Hi-Tech has handled a lot of projects in the state at exorbitant prices. He also has vested interests in the Lekki Concession Company in charge of tolls and construction on the Lekki-Epe road. He's cornered a juicy piece of land belonging to a Local Government Council and used it to his benefit.

A man who was able to influence states, senators and reps under the ACN umbrella to donate billions towards his birthday celebration.

To sum it all up, Fashola tried reducing his coys commission on IGR and Tinubu almost made him lose his 2nd term ticket if not that he backtracked. What other evidence are you looking for?

take ur time stop expousing bola i am warning you always say negative things about gej

2 Likes

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by babaowo: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mojibola: Whr is Beaf?...i dey miss d guy oo... grin
his i my potbwith kpomo...u want eat ni
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by babaowo: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
babaowo: his i my potbwith kpomo...u want eat ni
...he is in my pot with kpomo!!!
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Iolo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Omexonomy:
take ur time stop expousing bola i am warning you always say negative things about gej
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by PeterKbaba: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Iolo: A man whose tax consultancy firm gets a handy 15% commission on all Lagos IGR. His construction company Hi-Tech has handled a lot of projects in the state at exorbitant prices. He also has vested interests in the Lekki Concession Company in charge of tolls and construction on the Lekki-Epe road. He's cornered a juicy piece of land belonging to a Local Government Council and used it to his benefit.

I hope you realize, that is the same amount you pay any other professional consultancy firm

1 Like

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Omexonomy: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

I hope you realize, that is the same amount you pay any other professional consultancy firm

ogogoro talk 15% IGR as culsutancy fee every year
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by abrat: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
GeneralJ: why do people always say
fashola does what tinubu says
lagos money goes to tinubu

is there any proof for the above stated?

Because Tinubu is Lagos!!
The C.E.O Asiwaju company of Nigeria ( ACN). FULL STOP!
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by abrat: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Asiwaju Company of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by kemifemi: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2012

True! Alpha Beta consulting is owned by Tinubu.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Hardfact: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hey poster, follow your instinct.
Your guess is good enough.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by kemika: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
you are a nigerian and u ar still asking for such proof? u can as well ask for proof of all news u hear per day. i know this : 2 or 3 yrs ago LHA refuse to sign the budget . tinubu took the budget to them, talk/negotiated for 20mins and returned signed budget to the gov. u expect the video on that? sidon there. he who pays the piper dictates the tune!
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by kemika: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
you are a nigerian and u ar still asking for such proofs? u can as well ask for proof of all news u hear per day. i know this : 2 or 3 yrs ago LHA refuse to sign the budget . tinubu took the budget to them, talked/negotiated for 20mins and returned signed budget to the gov. u expect the video on that? sidon there. he who pays the piper dictates the tune!
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by EkoIle1: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Your villages are crumbling back into the stone age, LAGOS is progressing into the future and you losers are here killing yourselves over Tinubu.

Wasted and jobless generation...
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Maxymilliano(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tinubu rules Lagos government and not Lagos, it's two different entities.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
babapupa: Ignorance and tribalism....simple.
so,u mean yorubas practice tribalism among demselves? Hia.

1 Like

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by redsun(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Why should a state like lagos be giving away 15 percent of her hard earned tax earnings to a socalled consultancy firm when the inland revenue ministry is languishing doing nothing?

What does the firm do taht the stae employees cant do?
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
redsun:

Why should a state like lagos be giving away 15 percent of her hard earned tax earnings to a socalled consultancy firm when the inland revenue ministry is languishing doing nothing?

What does the firm do taht the stae employees cant do?

Why does Federal Government give contract of road to Julius berger, RCC, Setraco etc, When the Federal Ministry of works is languishing doing nothing

What does Julius berger and co do that the Ministry of works with their huge allocations cant
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
ACN Congress.. in spite of an ACN Chairman being present Tinubu declared that all aspirants step down for candidates of his choosing.. and you tell me Tinubu does not own Lagos.. when he OWNS ACN? haba! @OP why do you choose not to look beyond your nose?

1 Like

Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by talktimi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
Its so unfortunate that the so called democrats here on NL can see no evil in the ACN even if it dances on their noses. It is now an unforgivable sin to support another political party yet we're in a democracy, if a govt official in another party especially the pdp has a godfather, he will be crucified and hanged at the same time while the kettle is still as black or even blacker than the pot. I can't blame anyone since we all have our democratic licence to support whomever we choose but I believe things should be done in justice and fairness whenever we criticize.
We all screamed blue murder when it was obvious GEJ was under Obasanjo's control till they had a falling out, let's accept the fact now Fashola is a puppet while Tinubu is the puppet master pulling all his strings whether anybody here likes it or not.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by talktimi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
dayokanu:

Why does Federal Government give contract of road to Julius berger, RCC, Setraco etc, When the Federal Ministry of works is languishing doing nothing

What does Julius berger and co do that the Ministry of works with their huge allocations cant
very good question. How many roads has the lagos state ministry of works handled by themselves without giving it to private contractors ? I know the fed ministry of works acts as an intervention agency on federal roads doing patch works while they sublet the major works to contracting firms. There's a saying about those who live in glass houses and the stones they throw.
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by talktimi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
Maxymilliano: Tinubu rules Lagos government and not Lagos, it's two different entities.
. in other words you're trying to make us believe 1 + 1 = 3. Smh
If you control the govt and the govt controls the people isn't it simple logic that you automatically control the people also ? Haba
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by Mogidi: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
talktimi: . in other words you're trying to make us believe 1 + 1 = 3. Smh
If you control the govt and the govt controls the people isn't it simple logic that you automatically control the people also ? Haba

Jeeze!!! It took you time and analysis to fanthom such a simple logic?
Re: People Think That Tinubu 'Rules' Lagos: Why? by talktimi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mogidi:

Jeeze!!! It took you time and analysis to fanthom such a simple logic?
I dey laugh you

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. / Is Democracy Worth Celebrating In Nigeria? / The Solution To Underdevelopment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.