Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate (1061 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / 5 Reasons Why Most People Don't Succeed In Life / Revealed! Reason Why Highly EDUCATED People Don't Have Job And Are POOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by decoslim(m): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2012

Bill gates earns 250 US $ every second, that's about 20million a day and 7.8 billion a year!

If he drops a thousand dollar(almost 50,000 Rs), he won't even bother to pick it up bcoz the 4 seconds he picks it,he would've already earned it back.

The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion,if bill gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10years.

He can donate 15 US$ to everyone on earth but still be left with 5million US$ for his pocket money.

Michael jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. if he doesn't drink and eat,and keep his annual income i.e 30 million US $ he will have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as bill gates is now.

If Bill gates was a country on earth he would be the
37th richest country on earth.

If you change all of bill gate's money to 1 US $ notes, you can make a road from earth to moon, 14 times back and forth. but you have to make that road non stop for 1400 years,and use a total of 713 boeing 747 planes to transport all the money.

last but not the least: If microsoft windows users can claim 1 US$ for every time their computers hang bcoz of microsoft windows, bill gates will be bankrupt.

Get daily Entrepreneurs Updates from

http://facebook.com/wanentrepreneurs | http://wanentrepreneur.com
Re: Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by braine(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2012
Now that's awesome.
Re: Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Nice one!

Please work on Aliko Dangote..
Re: Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by Abbey2sam(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Nice one, but where's your source
Re: Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Abbey2sam: Nice one, but where's your source

What other source do you need? sahara reporters or nta
Re: Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by decoslim(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2012
acidosis™:
Nice one!

Please work on Aliko Dangote..

Haha....okay, i will try.
Re: Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by Laird(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
I DONT BELIEVE THAT BILLGATES CAN PAY OFF THE US NATIONAL DEBT. BILL GATES WORTH IS MAINLY BASED ON THE STOCK MARKET VALUE OF HIS SHARES IN MICROSOFT CORPORATION WHICH FLUCTUATES AND ACAN GO UP AND COME DOWN DUE TO MANY FACTORS EG COMPANY EARNINGS, PRODUCT LINES ETC

IT IS LIKE SAYING I OWN 10 PERCENT OF A PROPERTY AND THE CURRENT MARKET PRICE OF THE PROPERTY IS 100 MILLION. THAT MEANS MY ASSET WORTH NOT CASH IN THAT PROPERTY IS TEN PERCENT OF 100 MILLION WHICH IS 10 MILLION. IT DOES NOT ALSO MEAN THAT I CAN COLLECT MONEY EVERYDAY OR I EARN EVERYDAY FROM INCOME OF THE PROPERTY. I WILL RECEIVE MY TEN PERCENT OF THE DIVIDEND PAYOUT OF THE PROFITS (INCOME -EXPENSES) FROM THE PROPERTY.

I CAN HAVE SIX PLOTS OF LAND IN A STREET WITH 10 PLOTS. A PLOT MIGHT BE WORTH 10 MILLION TODAY, WORTH 2 MILLION TOMORROW, WORTH 1 MILLION NEXT TOMORROW OR EVEN WORTH 50 MILLION NEXT WEEK. IT COULD BE DUE TO DEMAND, SUPPLY- LAND AVAILABILITY, GOVERNMENT POLICY- TAXES, GOVERNMENT PRESCENCE IN THE AREA EG UNIVERSITY, GRA, NATURAL DISASTERS, MIGRATION ETC

PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY HOUSES AND PROPERTIES ARE THE MOST SECURE INVESTMENTS THAT LANDS WILL ALWAYS APPRECIATE.. WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE ECONOMIC CRISIS WHEN GENERALLY THE PRICES OF HOUSES IN THE US DROPPED SHARPLY ......

WHAT OF WHEN FLOODS CARRIED PEOPLE'S HOUSES IN NIGERIA......

THE WORLD FIRST EIGHT RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD DO NOT HAVE THEIR ASSETS MAINLY FROM LANDS AND PROPERTY AND REAL ESTATE. CHECK FORBES TO CONFIRM.

the only secure investment is eternal....eternal life with jesus christ,,,,,salvation through jesus christ john 3;16

HELPING YOUR FAMILY, RELATIVES, THE POOR NEEDY, PAYING YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS. PREACHING THE GOSPEL AND SUPPORTING THE GOSPEL AND SERVING GOD.
GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Re: Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by Laird(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
I DONT BELIEVE THAT BILLGATES CAN PAY OFF THE US NATIONAL DEBT. BILL GATES WORTH IS MAINLY BASED ON THE STOCK MARKET VALUE OF HIS SHARES IN MICROSOFT CORPORATION WHICH FLUCTUATES AND ACAN GO UP AND COME DOWN DUE TO MANY FACTORS EG COMPANY EARNINGS, PRODUCT LINES ETC

IT IS LIKE SAYING I OWN 10 PERCENT OF A PROPERTY AND THE CURRENT MARKET PRICE OF THE PROPERTY IS 100 MILLION. THAT MEANS MY ASSET WORTH NOT CASH IN THAT PROPERTY IS TEN PERCENT OF 100 MILLION WHICH IS 10 MILLION. IT DOES NOT ALSO MEAN THAT I CAN COLLECT MONEY EVERYDAY OR I EARN EVERYDAY FROM INCOME OF THE PROPERTY. I WILL RECEIVE MY TEN PERCENT OF THE DIVIDEND PAYOUT OF THE PROFITS (INCOME -EXPENSES) FROM THE PROPERTY.

I CAN HAVE SIX PLOTS OF LAND IN A STREET WITH 10 PLOTS. A PLOT MIGHT BE WORTH 10 MILLION TODAY, WORTH 2 MILLION TOMORROW, WORTH 1 MILLION NEXT TOMORROW OR EVEN WORTH 50 MILLION NEXT WEEK. IT COULD BE DUE TO DEMAND, SUPPLY- LAND AVAILABILITY, GOVERNMENT POLICY- TAXES, GOVERNMENT PRESCENCE IN THE AREA EG UNIVERSITY, GRA, NATURAL DISASTERS, MIGRATION ETC

PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY HOUSES AND PROPERTIES ARE THE MOST SECURE INVESTMENTS THAT LANDS WILL ALWAYS APPRECIATE.. WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE ECONOMIC CRISIS WHEN GENERALLY THE PRICES OF HOUSES IN THE US DROPPED SHARPLY ......

WHAT OF WHEN FLOODS CARRIED PEOPLE'S HOUSES IN NIGERIA......

THE WORLD FIRST EIGHT RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD DO NOT HAVE THEIR ASSETS MAINLY FROM LANDS AND PROPERTY AND REAL ESTATE. CHECK FORBES TO CONFIRM.

the only secure investment is eternal....eternal life with jesus christ,,,,,salvation through jesus christ john 3;16

HELPING YOUR FAMILY, RELATIVES, THE POOR NEEDY, PAYING YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS. PREACHING THE GOSPEL AND SUPPORTING THE GOSPEL AND SERVING GOD.
GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Funny Facts People Don't Know About Billgate by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
Microsoft INC does not make as much money as before.
Apples iPhone generated more revenues than all Microsoft products combined in the first quarter of 2012 alone.
That goes to show you that Microsoft and Bill Gates are fast loosing relevance.

(1) (Reply)

Yelgold.net+scam! / A Purewater Making Machine For A Small Scale Production. / Great Business Opportunity For You, Be Our Agent In Your Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.