Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

See Whahala Btw A Friend & The Npf - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Whahala Btw A Friend & The Npf (582 Views)

Hilarious Conversation BTW A Babe And A Guy(fuel Scarcity) / Make Una See Me See Whahala Oo..(critical Condition) / Serious Whahala For Facebook, A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Whahala Btw A Friend & The Npf by pimppimp(m): 1:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Imagine oo, robber's came to rob in the street of a friend of mine,innocently for us, we were just coming from church, na so the funny set of police start they ask us some ye-ye questions, like, are we sure we were coming from church... Na so the interrogation come continue for a very long time #:-s ,i come try tell them say me be student oo8-| , they said no be their business:]Y ,dey come they ask say wetin we jot-down for inside church/smiley and also that wey the flier they give us:s , na so me don already comot hand to thrown one of them slap:O , if not for God today, i for slap one of the police men and they for don shoot mecheesy. Briefly!

(1) (Reply)

Find Funny Pictures And Blog Post On Gbosa / Girls Must Allow Boys To Be Landlords / Early Morn Morn Laughter,laugh And Forget Your Boskoro Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.