Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual (666 Views)

How Christianity Rose To Dominate Europe, Then The World! / How Christianity Was Used To Brainwash Africans Into Submission / How Christianity Lambast Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual by BigBashiru: 4:55am On Dec 31, 2012
Dont look at boobs, dont check out a woman, flirting is evil. Stay in and pray on a Friday night. When I was still very young and vulnurable to the wicked rubbish that Christianity is, I used to believe these things. In fact if any girl came to talk to me I will automaticaly believe she was sent by the devil (this was the extent of my brainwashing).

If you are young or otherwise single, dont fall into the trap of being oerzealous for you will assuredly regret it. You better select and mate with the fittest females and let your conscience guide you to maintain your healthy sexual feelings. And by the way if you desire to sleep with someone it is neither fornication nor adultry or any of that negative stuff.

This is my advice to youth for 2013.
Re: How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual by Princess1982(f): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2012
Ha when and where do Christianity teach that flirting is evil? Its one thing to flirt and another to lust, maybe you should learn the difference.
Re: How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual by Obalende: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Christian pastors spew to the contrary. basically everything is evil! thats the theology that exists. I am not blaming anybody and take responsibility for my actions. Just a word for the youth of today. I am a youth minister part time and help enlighten ppl on all the falacies being preached today!
Re: How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual by tpia5: 5:17am On Dec 31, 2012
its unfortunate that witches will bypass these types [the op et all] and instead try to latch on godfearing males.
Re: How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual by pastormustwacc: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2012
This is interesting tpia, i will say no more.
Re: How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2012
@ op,i had d same experience too.was brainwashed 2 d extent dat i began 2 view girls as enemies.wouldn't even talk 2 dem n wud run away 4rm anyone who wanted 2 befriend me esp pretty ones.i've let go of dat shitty xtianity but some of its imprints remain in me.4 ova 5 yrs i'v been rehabilitating but my relationship with d female folk is still far 4rm perfect.
Re: How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual by tpia5: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2012
pastormustwacc: This is interesting tpia, i will say no more.

say more, i'm very interested in yall's opinions.
Re: How Christianity Turns Healthy Sexual Males Asexual by tpia5: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: Ha when and where do Christianity teach that flirting is evil? Its one thing to flirt and another to lust, maybe you should learn the difference.

why would a so-called christian be flirting, and with who?

you can post your thoughts here:

https://www.nairaland.com/27827/friend-devoted-christian-flirts-around

and here:

https://www.nairaland.com/90291/it-okay-christians-flirt

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Take The Following Steps To Ensure Entrance Into Heaven Chalay / The Laws Of God, The Laws Of Man / 3500 Unification Church Members Marry in Korean Mass Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.