Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! (10183 Views)

Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Abubakar Shekau Removed As Boko-Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2012
What is the function or job of the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria? (CAN) Well certainly its not be a sycophant

Judging by the way Ayo Oritsejafor, who is currently the president of CAN is using the office, one would say its a complete aberration.

He wines and dines with the corrupt, plays lip service to them, encourage them in their evil ways, turns the other eye when the people he's suppose to be protecting their interest are being harassed, doesn't blink an eye lid when hash conditions are sanctioned on the Nigerian masses, attends top government functions, and has endorse a government known to be very corrupt! In short there's no PDP function you don't find the clergyman. I often wonder if he's become a card carrying member of that party.

Is this what a man of God, the President of CAN is suppose to be doing? I think its time CAN clean out their closet.

16 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by nerdivist: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Go and remove him undecided dreamer

4 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2012
D
nerdivist: Go and remove him undecided dreamer
With time illusionist.

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Pysam(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2012
joseph1832: D
With time illusionist.
weti the pastor do you nah? Is it not ok? abi is it you that placed him in the post naw. That you seek his remover
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by nerdivist: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2012
@joseph ode he doesn't intend to retain the post forever. He'll have to leave sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Caesar1988(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2012
joseph1832: What is the function or job of the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria? (CAN) Well certainly its not be a sycophant

Judging by the way Ayo Oritsejafor, who is currently the president of CAN is using the office, one would say its a complete aberration.

He wines and dines with the corrupt, plays lip service to them, encourage them in their evil ways, turns the other eye when the people he's suppose to be protecting their interest are being harassed, doesn't blink an eye lid when hash conditions are sanctioned on the Nigerian masses, attends top government functions, and has endorse a government known to be very corrupt! In short there's no PDP function you don't find the clergyman. I often wonder if he's become a card carrying member of that party.

Is this what a man of God, the President of CAN is suppose to be doing? I think its time CAN clean out their closet.
maybe ur father will replace him,ur father who is in ur village,so busy killing hen for one small idol every morning....

3 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Caesar1988: maybe ur father will replace him,ur father who is in ur village,so busy killing hen for one small idol every morning....
Hey why bring my father into this? did I mention you father in this post? Are you too stupid to argue constructively? What's wrong with you? If you don't have anything tangible to say please shot tha Bleep up!

21 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: @joseph ode he doesn't intend to retain the post forever. He'll have to leave sooner or later.
Of course he'll not be CAN President for ever? Is it his birth right? My bone of contention is the office of CAN President has been highly Politicized by Oritsejafor. I won't be surprised that his successor will follow suit as we all know how Nigerians like imitating!.

2 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by nedu2000(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Caesar1988: maybe ur father will replace him,ur father who is in ur village,so busy killing hen for one small idol every morning....
why not relax and make your points for/against the argument he has brought forward rather than giving punches below the belt

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by kevoh(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2012
I think his tenure ends sometime next year.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by izenco2005(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2012
angryGo and remove him, cus is nt ur father or ur uncle.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by superior1: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2012
joseph1832: What is the function or job of the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria? (CAN) Well certainly its not be a sycophant

Then you should be offered his Job, right?, you are a FO.OOL

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Ganys: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Pastor Oritsejafor has brought more pain to christianity than gain
His unguarded utterances spit dirt to the beloved brand of christianity,
His swaggalistic lifestyle negates the teaching of christ. He could have done better as a career politician than being a man of God.
He flies from Govt houses to Govt houses giving undeserved spiritual succor to our treasury looters..
Oritsejafor is a JOKE

7 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by akachajega: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2012
who cares tongue

2 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2012
Yes he should be removed and Bakare should be appointed, no Oyedepo should be appointed, no Adeboye should be appointed. @OP, you need redemption!!

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by youngies(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2012

How old are you? You need proper education.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Techwriter: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2012
The mistake some people make is to think of CAN as a "Church". Far from that, CAN is a political arm of the christian body meant to protect the interest of christians.

Another misconception is that men of God should distance themselves from their leaders. So some criticize Pst Adeboye for praying for the president. So they prefer the president fraternizes with occultic men.

The Jesus we follow was labeled a friend of sinners,becos He was wining and dinning with them though He made sure he was the one influencing them and not the other way round:so all u holier than thou preachers may really not be following Christ.

7 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by valicious1(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Would my opinion matter?
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2012
I support his removal 100%. The dude has made a mockery of the position.

What is the leader of CAN doing wining and dining with the scum of the Nation? When did the post become a political one?

He has made no comments on the abuse of the entire nation by the government, he is yet to even condemn them save for that clowning he called threats concerning Boko haram, what else?

Christians are the joke of the nation because we have an unde-performing crook-in-the-making as a leader. From CAN president, he'll probably become a Senator or Minister after kissing all the assss in government.

When Okojie was CAN president, there was no such disgrace, but when you put some New Generation church's pastor there...utter desecration of the post!

8 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by DrRaley: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2012

You are just a dreamer. Please say something else in this new year eve!!!

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by DrHighchief(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2012
The president of CAN is doing his best to the best of my ability.

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by alienvirus: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2012
What is Oritsejafor
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Libkid(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2012
Na wa 4 d Op and nairaland o.since dat man buy jet na so so bad belle una just dey get 4 am.if them remove am nw shey na u go go sidon as can president.mtchew

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by markus1133: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2012
yess
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2012
Wetin papa Oritsejafor do you people? @OP,what has he done wrong exactly? He attend government functions,he was given a private jet and so what. If u're jealous of his hard-earned,worthy achievements,you could also go full-time and contest for the post.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by obicentlis: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2012
With the style this jerry curl pastor dey carry lead CAN, believe me that after him, it will be d hottest poSitions in Nigeria after the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Csami(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2012
If it is that bloody gangster pastor wearing blinks, yes. Won't be surprised if he carries a gun with him.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Rapmaestro(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2012
he shld b removed joorh,stupid man
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by lain: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Oooh the pdp national pastor .... When the time comes no one would tell him to run
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by kenlash: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Dr. Highchief:
The president of CAN is doing his best to the best of my ability.
ur ability or His ability.
That bn said, ppl should make points on dis thread rather than insult d op. Give reasons against d op's position.

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Rapmaestro(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2012
obicentlis: With the style this jerry curl pastor dey carry lead CAN, believe me that after him, it will be d hottest poSitions in Nigeria after the presidency.
true talk
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by lacasa: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2012
The bling-bling Christian Leader Potrays wat the religion has turned into grin

CORRUPT and CRIMIiNAL sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Maiduguri / Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates / Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.