Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! (10184 Views)

Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Abubakar Shekau Removed As Boko-Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by oliseh3: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ganys: Pastor Oritsejafor has brought more pain to christianity than gain
His unguarded utterances spit dirt to the beloved brand of christianity,
His swaggalistic lifestyle negates the teaching of christ. He could have done better as a career politician than being a man of God.
He flies from Govt houses to Govt houses giving undeserved spiritual succor to our treasury looters..
Oritsejafor is a JOKE

Wel i can see ur just another radical aglican trying to make a case wen dere is none available, if i may ask who shuld he be following, cos i dnt see any association as big as CAN succeeding witout d help of d government, and also who did Jesus christ came to die for, my dear is nt for d righteous, and besides if all men of God in dis country are leaving d govt isolated den we can be assured dat dis country is doomed...
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Albert708(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
Techwriter: The mistake some people make is to think of CAN as a "Church". Far from that, CAN is a political arm of the christian body meant to protect the interest of christians.

Another misconception is that men of God should distance themselves from their leaders. So some criticize Pst Adeboye for praying for the president. So they prefer the president fraternizes with occultic men.

The Jesus we follow was labeled a friend of sinners,becos He was wining and dinning with them though He made sure he was the one influencing them and not the other way round:so all u holier than thou preachers may really not be following Christ.

if you say so, my question is, why were this same men of God were against pastor Christ when he visited Tb Joshua's church,if it is wrong to make friend with a sinner as they claim TB Joshua is..please answer this.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Albert708(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
let Tb Joshua be make the new CAN president if all this our money making politician will not melo.....it is because orisejafor is not strong spiritually that is way all this our corrupt political have tuned him into a political campy machine to win elective position.... and the dude itself is busy making money from them forgotten about it's major calling as the CAN president.....may God help the Nigeria church.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
Caesar1988: maybe ur father will replace him,ur father who is in ur village,so busy killing hen for one small idol every morning....
inshort u are so on point.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
joseph1832: What is the function or job of the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria? (CAN) Well certainly its not be a sycophant

Judging by the way Ayo Oritsejafor, who is currently the president of CAN is using the office, one would say its a complete aberration.

He wines and dines with the corrupt, plays lip service to them, encourage them in their evil ways, turns the other eye when the people he's suppose to be protecting their interest are being harassed, doesn't blink an eye lid when hash conditions are sanctioned on the Nigerian masses, attends top government functions, and has endorse a government known to be very corrupt! In short there's no PDP function you don't find the clergyman. I often wonder if he's become a card carrying member of that party.

Is this what a man of God, the President of CAN is suppose to be doing? I think its time CAN clean out their closet.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
fydence: inshort u are so on point.
Lobotomize purus idiotas and deranged masa damnatas!
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
joseph1832: What is the function or job of the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria? (CAN) Well certainly its not be a sycophant

Judging by the way Ayo Oritsejafor, who is currently the president of CAN is using the office, one would say its a complete aberration.

He wines and dines with the corrupt, plays lip service to them, encourage them in their evil ways, turns the other eye when the people he's suppose to be protecting their interest are being harassed, doesn't blink an eye lid when hash conditions are sanctioned on the Nigerian masses, attends top government functions, and has endorse a government known to be very corrupt! In short there's no PDP function you don't find the clergyman. I often wonder if he's become a card carrying member of that party.

Is this what a man of God, the President of CAN is suppose to be doing? I think its time CAN clean out their closet.
I can see...The private Jet still hurts you till nw... Pls get a Job
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
fydence: I can see...The private Jet still hurts you till nw... Pls get a Job
And I can see that your stupidity knows no bounds, please go and drown yourself in a well!

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
joseph1832:
And I can see that your stupidity knows no bounds, please go and drown yourself in a well!
...better still u can take over from ur father...*jobless son of a hopeless native doctor...
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by texazzpete(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Techwriter: The mistake some people make is to think of CAN as a "Church". Far from that, CAN is a political arm of the christian body meant to protect the interest of christians.

Another misconception is that men of God should distance themselves from their leaders. So some criticize Pst Adeboye for praying for the president. So they prefer the president fraternizes with occultic men.

The Jesus we follow was labeled a friend of sinners,becos He was wining and dinning with them though He made sure he was the one influencing them and not the other way round:so all u holier than thou preachers may really not be following Christ.

All these fake Christians of nowadays...hackneying quotes from the Bible to support their funny positions.

Jesus sat down with sinners because He was influencing them for the better. He sat down among them and condemned their sinful ways of life.
The current CAN president sits down with the corrupt elite and stays smugly silent as he basks in opulence and simmers in their adoration.

Did Jesus go as far as praising the corrupt elite? Oritsejafor is on record as saying that anyone criticizing Uduaghan is criticizing God because 'God put Uduaghan there'. Is that the person you're seriously supporting?

As a CAN president, his conduct has been shameful often times. His stance on Islamic Banking was hilarious...after crying foul, it turned out that he turned down an attempt by Sanusi to meet him to discuss. He went to Benin and started telling shameless lies, stating that the Government had spent billions of Naira on Islamic banking...even though this was clearly a lie.

I have never seen anywhere this fellow has come out to criticize the crooks and criminals in the corridors of power. I will not even dwell on the shameful farce of receiving a private Jet as a 'gift' while God's children in Delta STate that were displaced by flood starved and froze in silence.

Away with him!

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by ninja4life(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
akachajega: who cares tongue
looooooolcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
This post is ridiculous.... Pls specify/state the utterance(s) he made which isn't true/right! I don't know of any christian that wants him removed.
When u say 'his utterance', 2 things come 2 mind - the statements he made to the USA senate and his attack on GEJ(PDP) of being slow or not upto the Boko haram insurgency. I'm proud of him, he is one of the few Pastors that spoke publicly against BH.
For that when he's tenure expires, I'll vote for him if I am given the privilege to do so
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by texazzpete(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
NO LONG TIN: This post is ridiculous.... Pls specify/state the utterance(s) he made which isn't true/right! I don't know of any christian that wants him removed.
When u say 'his utterance', 2 things come 2 mind - the statements he made to the USA senate and his attack on GEJ(PDP) of being slow or not upto the Boko haram insurgency. I'm proud of him, he is one of the few Pastors that spoke publicly against BH.
For that when he's tenure expires, I'll vote for him if I am given the privilege to do so

Well, i'm a Christian and I want him out of that position before he further drags CAN into the mud!
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by redsun(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
To think that ayo is still alive and relevant is baffling.He's been on with the scam for heaven knows when and people still falls for it.

Do nigerians ever change mentally?Even with all the world wide information at their disposal at the click of a botton?

1 Like

Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
fydence: ...better still u can take over from ur father...*jobless son of a hopeless native doctor...
My stupid nairalander it is obvious that you lack home training and your father is a child molester and a wife baeter! How else can one justify the way you open your vocal cavity and puke nonsense! I believe you are the one who is jobless, hopelss and frustrated, that's why you look up to men who lie and cheat for a living, just like your stupid father. Go away you defiled scallywag.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by JoeMosco(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
bknight:

angry

Is CAN president not an elective position? Did I not read somewhere here on nairaland that the voice of the people is the voice of the masses?

This is why "men of God" become politicians & politrickians become men of god
If u are a Christian, u will remember what the book of Hebrew says; "No one takes this honour upon himself but all are called as Aaron was"
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by cejo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
D truth is dat Oritsejafor has made CAN more popular & a defense 2 d nation.Even boko haram made a comment dat wit current pple in CAN their days r numbered cos xtians r known not 2 b aggresive bt 2day they boko haram r being threatened.When Okojie was there it was a quiet movement dat doesnt wanna aluterize 4 any1 what did they do/said when d militants where terrorizing d nation.Maybe Ayo is there 4 a time like dis.Mind u dat man has no blemish in his ministry.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by drnoel: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2013
Pls let him stay. Before his replacement will start bothering their congregation that bought oritsejafor his private jet for his own piece of the cake an then the'd be forced to buy him his own..this is nigeria remember where all things are possible...
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Panter215: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2013
Any problem if he is a card carrying member of PDP? I do not believe there is a law against that. I also encourage all Nigerians to be card carrying members of a political party, for that is the only way to change the society. We can not do it by writing and talking only.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Revsola: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2013
This is useless thread!Wats ur business with Oritsejafor!You better focus on your destiny and look for a way to make progress in 2013 and what to do to affect your generation.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by donpata(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
texazzpete:

All these fake Christians of nowadays...hackneying quotes from the Bible to support their funny positions.

Jesus sat down with sinners because He was influencing them for the better. He sat down among them and condemned their sinful ways of life.
The current CAN president sits down with the corrupt elite and stays smugly silent as he basks in opulence and simmers in their adoration.

Did Jesus go as far as praising the corrupt elite? Oritsejafor is on record as saying that anyone criticizing Uduaghan is criticizing God because 'God put Uduaghan there'. Is that the person you're seriously supporting?

As a CAN president, his conduct has been shameful often times. His stance on Islamic Banking was hilarious...after crying foul, it turned out that he turned down an attempt by Sanusi to meet him to discuss. He went to Benin and started telling shameless lies, stating that the Government had spent billions of Naira on Islamic banking...even though this was clearly a lie.

I have never seen anywhere this fellow has come out to criticize the crooks and criminals in the corridors of power. I will not even dwell on the shameful farce of receiving a private Jet as a 'gift' while God's children in Delta STate that were displaced by flood starved and froze in silence.

Away with him!

I weep weep when i see So called Christians Wallo in Ignorance and show their stupidity and foolishness in the public... Hosea 4:6 - My pple perish becoz of lack of knowledge...
That said, let me ask you, did you ever know abt the positn of CAN president before Pastor Ayo came in? Doz that were there b4 where dining with govt. in silence, none of una bin complain. Its now dat d man have spoken 2 well abt almost all national issues dat he has become a problem...
U claim to know but you know nothing... Now let me educate u a little. Sanusi is one person who acts b4 he thinks. Wat happend during the Kano Bomb blast? He donated 100m and not until he came under heat dat he rememberd Madalla bomb blast had occurd earlier... Same wit d issue of islamic banking: he neva consulted CAN on d issue. It was wen he was under heat 4rm CAN dat he thought of doing so.. Sanusi neva even had an arrangd plan 2 meet wit CAN. He only discoverd dat the CAN president was meeting wit Christians leaders 4rm all over d nation at the Ecunemical centre since of course CBN is nearby. He then sent message 2 dem dat he wants 2 visit dia meetin 2 xplain islamic banking 2 dem.. If u were d 1, would u hav let him in? Afterall d leaders had dia business of d day... So speak of wat u dnt knw.

Lastly, poverty is a Disease - Else u wont talk of rejecting d gift of a jet; u knw u will hav d opportunity of an "okada" 4 a gift. If any1 knws his bible well, he should know dat "Those who work at the alter get dia living 4rm d alter". 1 tin u certainly cant establish is weda Pastor Ayo has sinned in all wat he does.. Jesus was with d Samaritan woman who had married 5 husbands, At his birth He was given gold, frankincense, and myrrh; Jesus Also spoke Evil abt d leaders of d synagogue. By d way, are you a better person dan our leaders?

You called oda pple fake Christians, So u are d true Christian? Obviously u lack knowledge of d Word; else, u would know it says We shld not judge neither shld we speak evil of d Lord's anoited. God wil take care of their 'evil ways' if any.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by safarigirl(f): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
donpata:

I weep weep when i see So called Christians Wallo in Ignorance and show their stupidity and foolishness in the public... Hosea 4:6 - My pple perish becoz of lack of knowledge...
That said, let me ask you, did you ever know abt the positn of CAN president before Pastor Ayo came in? Doz that were there b4 where dining with govt. in silence, none of una bin complain. Its now dat d man have spoken 2 well abt almost all national issues dat he has become a problem...
U claim to know but you know nothing... Now let me educate u a little. Sanusi is one person who acts b4 he thinks. Wat happend during the Kano Bomb blast? He donated 100m and not until he came under heat dat he rememberd Madalla bomb blast had occurd earlier... Same wit d issue of islamic banking: he neva consulted CAN on d issue. It was wen he was under heat 4rm CAN dat he thought of doing so.. Sanusi neva even had an arrangd plan 2 meet wit CAN. He only discoverd dat the CAN president was meeting wit Christians leaders 4rm all over d nation at the Ecunemical centre since of course CBN is nearby. He then sent message 2 dem dat he wants 2 visit dia meetin 2 xplain islamic banking 2 dem.. If u were d 1, would u hav let him in? Afterall d leaders had dia business of d day... So speak of wat u dnt knw.

Lastly, poverty is a Disease - Else u wont talk of rejecting d gift of a jet; u knw u will hav d opportunity of an "okada" 4 a gift. If any1 knws his bible well, he should know dat "Those who work at the alter get dia living 4rm d alter". 1 tin u certainly cant establish is weda Pastor Ayo has sinned in all wat he does.. Jesus was with d Samaritan woman who had married 5 husbands, At his birth He was given gold, frankincense, and myrrh; Jesus Also spoke Evil abt d leaders of d synagogue. By d way, are you a better person dan our leaders?

You called oda pple fake Christians, So u are d true Christian? Obviously u lack knowledge of d Word; else, u would know it says We shld not judge neither shld we speak evil of d Lord's anoited. God wil take care of their 'evil ways' if any.
Who was dining with the government? In what bloody silence? You mean Okojie? Who told you he was silent? How was he made a Cardinal if he was supposedly a 'silent collaborator' with the Government?

Even the bible advised that Christian shouldn't be like the Pharisees that go about showing off their ' religiousness', Oritsejafor is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

You prefer a 'jet age' pastor that's chillin with the politicians and walking around in the latest blings, probably busting the move and jamming to 'Kukere' in church, abi?

Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by donpata(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
safarigirl: Who was dining with the government? In what bloody silence? You mean Okojie? Who told you he was silent? How was he made a Cardinal if he was supposedly a 'silent collaborator' with the Government?

Even the bible advised that Christian shouldn't be like the Pharisees that go about showing off their ' religiousness', Oritsejafor is everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

You prefer a 'jet age' pastor that's chillin with the politicians and walking around in the latest blings, probably busting the move and jamming to 'Kukere' in church, abi?

Mtcheewwwwwwwwwwww

Read your Bible. You will know better. Not all dat call Lord Lord shall c d kingdom of God. If you know d politics Onaiyekan got involved in2 2 ensure dat he got a 2nd term as CAN president, u wont even spit ur foolishness.. Are u aware dat Onaiyekan nd his group told lt. yaradua nd d sultan dat dia wil b religious crisis if papa Ayo got d seat? Do u knw dat coz of dat d sultan releasd money 4 d reelectn of onaiyekan 2ru Kukah? God pas dem sha. He lost '''Land Slide'''. Lols

U call him cardinal. The fact dat Mr. Benedict is Pope does not prevent him from being a Sinner. Only God knows the heart of man which he says is desperately wicked.. So dont judge papa Ayo. D last tym i checkd, he is still d CAN president. I beliv dat Christians will giv him a 2nd term if he so wishes 2 cntest..

By d way, u askd if i lykd a jetage pastor. Wel i say Yes 4 d person of pastor ayo. I dnt want a cold CAN president usd 2 an 18th century dogma of holier dan thou. We want an activ man, being evriwia facing dis jetage challenges wit his private jet.
Mtcheewwwwww. Catholic Bigot
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Revsola: This is useless thread!Wats ur business with Oritsejafor!You better focus on your destiny and look for a way to make progress in 2013 and what to do to affect your generation.
Dude please if you aint got nothing to say I urge you to shot tha Bleep up! Thanks...
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by back2sender: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sharp sharp. the man na politician !!!..
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by texazzpete(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2013
donpata:
It was wen he was under heat 4rm CAN dat he thought of doing so.. Sanusi neva even had an arrangd plan 2 meet wit CAN. He only discoverd dat the CAN president was meeting wit Christians leaders 4rm all over d nation at the Ecunemical centre since of course CBN is nearby. He then sent message 2 dem dat he wants 2 visit dia meetin 2 xplain islamic banking 2 dem.. If u were d 1, would u hav let him in? Afterall d leaders had dia business of d day... So speak of wat u dnt knw.

Sanusi is the CBN Governor. He is a Government appointee. He is under no obligation to kowtow to any CAN president. Oritsejafor should be the one to go to him, not the other way round.

Secondly, I don't give a rat's arse if it was a meeting of Christian leaders. If the Islamic Banking issue was such a terrible thing as Oritsejafor was claiming, why wouldn't he LEAP at the chance of bringing Sanusi in, putting him in the middle of the crowd and subject him to a barrage of questions? He had the chance to get Sanusi under pressure like a cockroach in a gathering of fowls and his pride would not let him take it. Your points are nonsensical.

donpata:

Lastly, poverty is a Disease - Else u wont talk of rejecting d gift of a jet; u knw u will hav d opportunity of an "okada" 4 a gift. If any1 knws his bible well, he should know dat "Those who work at the alter get dia living 4rm d alter". 1 tin u certainly cant establish is weda Pastor Ayo has sinned in all wat he does..

Yes, poverty in your household is a disease.
Oritsejafor has already gotten his living from the altar. He's already an extremely wealthy man who has been often heard to boast that his community bank is "the biggest in West Africa". Does he need a private jet for his 'living'? Does his benefits from the altar extend to the gold bling and jewelry he's always sporting?

donpata:
By d way, are you a better person dan our leaders?

I don't steal, I don't kill, I care for my fellow man. Don't look to tar good men if you know you are a crook like our leaders.

donpata:

At least i'm not a pastor-worshipping charlatan like yourself.
The Bible also says "by their fruits, we shall know them". When we see foul smelling fruits, we are free to make our conclusions about the 'anointed' status. 'Touch not my anointed' never meant 'do not criticize'. Afterall, even Peter was criticized by Paul in the Bible in Galatians. But i don't expect a fake Christian like yourself to know this.

Now, scurry out of my sight.
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2013
joseph1832:
My stupid nairalander it is obvious that you lack home training and your father is a child molester and a wife baeter! How else can one justify the way you open your vocal cavity and puke nonsense! I believe you are the one who is jobless, hopelss and frustrated, that's why you look up to men who lie and cheat for a living, just like your stupid father. Go away you defiled scallywag.
look at this testicular mistake blabbing as if he knows his father...*hopeless error of a blowjo.b* go ask ur mother hw u ended up a huge minus to humanity...Antelope
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2013
joseph1832:
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2013
Nooooo!!! he should be made nigeria president instead
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by joseph1832(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
fydence: look at this testicular mistake blabbing as if he knows his father...*hopeless error of a blowjo.b* go ask ur mother hw u ended up a huge minus to humanity...Antelope
Perhaps I should ask your mother how she ended up giving birth to a certified ninconpoop? The amount of inane and mundane comments coming out of your gargantuan vocal cavity shows the kind of up bringing you were given. Asswipe!
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
joseph1832:
Perhaps I should ask your mother how she ended up giving birth to a certified ninconpoop? The amount of inane and mundane comments coming out of your gargantuan vocal cavity shows the kind of up bringing you were given. Asswipe!
Re: Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! by fydence: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
joseph1832:
...it must hurt you so much....well that's something else transformers are for...GO HUG ONE!!...RSVP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Maiduguri / Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates / Wike Decries The Role Of The Military In The 2019 Rivers Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.