Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... (7926 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / London Of 1930 Was Better Than Nigeria Of 2016 - Pictorial Evidence / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by ubikings: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Delta State is bless, the leader is a credible builder..Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan, CON more wisdom for you.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by nerdivist: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2012
This is a joke right? grin I've been made to believe by so many people (indigenes inclusive) that development in delta state is like a storm in a tea cup cheesy

First to comment o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by frivoke: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks to Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan the architect of modern Delta state.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by oagbanashiymai: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2012
...not a jock, and for you, who is not a deltan should note this, and be informed that the state government is working, and all the sector of the government is getting transformed gradually. More grease to the governor and his team
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Tellthemtruth: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Pictures, they say never lie! Even if we want more from this administration, it does not mean we shouldn't accept the fact of the few he has done. More, more and just nothing but more pragmatic steps to developing your dear state. Make our critics shame at the end of the day. Kudos!!!
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Pressdat(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Can this be possible despite all the name calling against the Uduaghan administration? Please let the world see more of these!
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Pysam(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Is that all ? How much ll it cost him for that abegi make he o sleep

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by nerdivist: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Hmm with the huge monthly allocation from the FG u can only show us two pictures? And you call that development?

10 Likes

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Abagworo(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2012
@OP you are wicked o. Maybe you are being sarcastic though.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by ubikings: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2012
More pictorial works and facts/ figures on its way.......EEU more wisdom .
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by udumevino(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Delta state government has 14000 Teachers in secondary and 19000 Primary school teachers in 413school. With an annual wage bill of 22billion Naira .
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by nerdivist: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2012
udumevin_o: Delta state government has 14000 Teachers in secondary and 19000 Primary school teachers in 413school. With an annual wage bill of 22billion Naira .
liar undecided that's an average of more than 70 teachers per school. Try anoda lie.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by nelsonegware: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Thank you Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan (CON) . Keep raising the bar and it will be well with ou state. God bless you sir.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by markus1133: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2012
Very nice
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by BlackOyinbo: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2012
The kind of threads and comments on Nairaland recently has made me believe that Politicans are now registered and frequent users of the site.

How on earth do you call two pictures development. It could as well be his private property.

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by izenco2005(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2012
Where is development? undecided
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by solomonkane(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2012
This is a big fat joke right? One hospital is now sustainable development? @OP: surely you can do better image laundering than this? Uduaghan is a colossal failure (a continuation of the failure that was Ibori).

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by nerdivist: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2012
izenco2005: Where is development? undecided
oya carry the lamp. Let's look for it together. Lol grin
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by yemmight(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Can u guys be serious for once? A building is being displayed here that ordinary individual build here in Lag. You will weep if u know how much allocation Delta get for u to display that picture. This is disgusting.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by omicron(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2012
I really wonder how come Uduaghan has the highest number of sycophants on nl of late.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by duality(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2012
This is Good except we want to be mischievous. however, much more needs to be done.

BTW, If this was posted by Lagos or Osun state Government apologist/propagandists, you'll see what would have happened on this thread.
Lets learn to commend good things no matter who did it and ask for more.

@op, what is the name of the school.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2012
The Gawdamn thread is about sustainable Development in Delta State....

and all i see is a picture of a doctor with a surgical mask on and some apartment buildings.

What a Pile of Bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by emron1(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2012
uduagha is trying just that expectations are just too high for him.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Born2beRich1(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2012
I am not sure this OP is in delta state....Delta is one of the richest states in nigeria but when i went to delta state i didnt see much improvement...These pictures you posted can the poor masses go to such buildings or is it meant for the so called big boys there
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by sammycarz(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2012
udumevin_o: Delta state government has 14000 Teachers in secondary and 19000 Primary school teachers in 413school. With an annual wage bill of 22billion Naira .

Out of the 14000,2000 re NYSC Corpers.just kiddling
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Alonga: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2012
D truth of matter is dat second term of uduagha it will far better dan d first term with recent infrastural been withnes now i belive uduagha become second in all state most performing governors.most of d schools in d state withness relovation,i blve on transport sector he took first.free health care,free education from primary to secondary,2oooo naira tertary students bursery and scholarship.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by JomoGbomo2(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2012
Our Standards are quite LOW!!!

We dont even know what we deserve anymore, I weep for NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by CohenJane: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2012
Just the picture of a building means the government is now performing and transforming the state
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by ezme(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2012
This is a sponsored thread, you can easily notice the first few posters are his praise singers. We await more pictures of your sustainable development in Delta state. I believe someday an election tribunal would set us free from the claws of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by kenlash: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Alonga: D truth of matter is dat second term of uduagha it will far better dan d first term with recent infrastural been withnes now i belive uduagha become second in all state most performing governors.most of d schools in d state withness relovation,i blve on transport sector he took first.free health care,free education from primary to secondary,2oooo naira tertary students bursery and scholarship.
gbagaun *falls from chair*.uduaghan is a joker. A governor dt commissions uncompleted projects e.g sapele stadium

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by deandavid(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2012
smgdh, 1 hospitals building (not even sure its in delta state)in 8 years as sustainable development? I tears 4 delta state.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Alonga: D truth of matter is dat second term of uduagha it will far better dan d first term with recent infrastural been withnes now i belive uduagha become second in all state most performing governors.most of d schools in d state withness relovation,i blve on transport sector he took first.free health care,free education from primary to secondary,2oooo naira tertary students bursery and scholarship.

wow. just wow. you would think that these politicians woulda paid educated sycophants to come promote them on Nairaland but no. Even @ promoting themselves, they're terrible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paris Club Refund: Governors Resolve To Offset All Outstanding Consultants’ Fees / An Ikwerre Chief Destroys 50 Years Of Propaganda / Adams Oshiomhole Urges APC Governors To Implement New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.