Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... (7937 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / London Of 1930 Was Better Than Nigeria Of 2016 - Pictorial Evidence / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Capitano1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
The pdp administration in delta state has nothing to showcase other than a long list of indebtedness to commercial banks. the achievement enumerated by his cohorts are not in anyway verifiable. primary and secondary school teachers are bound in every state of the federation. visit a school in delta and see how it looks like a ramshackle farm house. of course some have beautiful gates to deceive an unsuspecting visitor. in a nutshell they are like rotten eggs that shine outside but stink inside. a failed administration this is.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Omen100(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
Its pAinful that my people don't have sense
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by godstino(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
delta state is in deep shit..cant believe i went there early this yr during the rainy season,the roads from airport road to enerhen and efurun in warri were all submerged in water and to worsen matters,the foam and furniture of the guy i visited were floating on top of the water that we had to go and sleep in a hotel...
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by thekoko007: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
udughuan or wetin call ur self...this one no be work ooo
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by sanandreas(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
a Show of shame
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by checkeni9(f): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
JomoGbomo2: Our Standards are quite LOW!!!

We dont even know what we deserve anymore, I weep for NIGERIANS

You have said it all. Sorry for the 'poor home menta.lity' poster.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by ikachi1: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
The inflow into Delta state coffers since Uduaghan took office is well over 1.5 trillion. This is about a third of Nigeria yearly budget. With that kind of money, Deltans have no business with bad roads, jobless youths roaming the streets, crime rate at its highest level since the state was created, a lot of fakes debts owed to the banks...and the list goes one. What is happening there in Delta is simply a sacrilage of the higest order. Ibori with all his stealing touched almost every part of Delta state one way or the other. Delta state has paid a terrible price for these impostors at Asaba. Deltans know better. Go to Asaba once the allocation arrives. There will be no hotel rooms left. All occupied by cronies and PDP predators from Abuja and beyond. In a week time, the whole place is cleared. They went, they saw and they conquered...End of story. When is the next allocation coming? It is the halmark of PDP. I imagined what Oshiomole can do with that money in Edo state and I said to myself, Tough luck!
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by deletrue: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
But, what does this long building without any sign post, it's location etc. means to deltans in particular and nigerians in general. Is this foolishness or how do we describe this? Let me not waste my time. It is true, that majority of nigerians, especially this delta state government is fast becoming highly abnormal. some body will take picture of long building and called it sustainable development
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by tutu1: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
Delta state is really backward, na shopping plaza the guy build so abi na hospital? please Mr Governor why is it so hard for you to build over head bridges in Effurun and Warri, why all those roundabout everywhere that are big enough to play football? there is traffic and keke na pep is not a solution, you need more access road plus crime is crazy fix the road and put better infrastructure, God Bless you.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by grav82ty: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
For goodness sake,how do 2 pictures stand as development. For ur info i live in delta state n i can authoritatively say dat uduaghan have not completed any major physical project since he became governor. Someone should please prove me wrong.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by dober(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
To whom much is given;much is expected.
The little his doing is nothing compared to the allocation
Apart from his free maternal and child bla bla*blah, he is a "pain in d a**"...
But wait, why would an employed graduate not be able to afford his wife or children's health bills?
Uduaghan, give us net, not fish!
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by freshdew: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Black_Oyinbo: The kind of threads and comments on Nairaland recently has made me believe that Politicans are now registered and frequent users of the site.

How on earth do you call two pictures development. It could as well be his private property.
from Warri 2 Agbor 2 Sapele 2 Asaba 2 Ugheli etc.I can't see exciting projects completed.Warri is losing its value-Agbor is decaying,Asaba is like a white-washed grave till u get inside.The only excitement around here is from Edo state,when you get 2 Benin-city,you know what change is all about.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Nightshift(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
With an annual state budget of over $500m for about 10yrs, Delta State should be better developed than Senegal. Absolutely, there is nothing to show for the state's oil wealth. Neither Asaba nor Warri can be positively described as an example of a well spent oil money city . The two governors over the ten years (Ibori/Uduaghan) should be ashamed of their performances. The state has a greater potential than what we have seen so far....
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by chinero121: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Development in delta state is like giving a man 50million to buy a car,he ends up buying an old volkswagen( beetle car)..Am a deltan so I no wats on ground
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by blackbeau1(f): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
I went to Delta state last weekend and I was amazed at the state of the place.the capital,Warri looked like it was an abandoned city-Dirty,unkempt,and underdeveloped.it was a disappointment.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
[size=18pt]Below are some more pictures of sustainable development in Oyo State[/size]

[img]http://northoflagos.files./2010/12/crw_5355.jpg[/img]
[img]http://northoflagos.files./2010/12/crw_5356.jpg[/img]

[img]http://africanlegends.files./2011/03/palmwine.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by demmy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]Below are some more pictures of sustainable development in Oyo State[/size]

Why is it practically impossible for you to not be a bigot?

The thread is about project in Delta State but here you are.....fouling it up with bigotry. Shame on you.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Werehkpe: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Please what is sustainable about these 2 pictures. I think u better go and get a clear understanding of the phrase "sustainable development"

And Uduaghan is not doing anything. Just for the records. and what do u even expect? No b PDP im de again?

Bloody thieves
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
demmy:

Why is it practically impossible for you to not be a bigot?

The thread is about project in Delta State but here you are.....fouling it up with bigotry. Shame on you.

And Illiterate, Whats the bigotry in my post?
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by egift(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
dayokanu: Whats the bigotry in my post?

grin grin grin

Dayo where have you been? Hope say no be you the manhandle those "stumbling blocks" in the pot?
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
egift:

grin grin grin

Dayo where have you been? Hope say no be you the manhandle those "stumbling blocks" in the pot?

I dey here oo

See as my mouth dey water as I see that food.

Na my town food be dat

Amala and gbegiri
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
lmao@the post at 7:47 pm
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by heisenberg33: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
Black_Oyinbo: The kind of threads and comments on Nairaland recently has made me believe that Politicans are now registered and frequent users of the site.

How on earth do you call two pictures development. It could as well be his private property.

My dear i am really as surprised as you are. The thing is most Nigerians especially the young ones have been marginalized by the leaders for so long that they do not know what a dividend of democracy is any more. Can you imagine what the poster calls sustainable development? I really weep for Nigerian youths because he who doesn't know his rights will not even tell when he is being shortchanged.There may be a need to introduce special courses in our primary schools to intimate the young about their rights. I really hope the poster is speaking in irony.But if he is actually serious, then i am afraid for the country's future
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by oc2fish: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
The long building in the pix is the newely renovated formal Nnebuisi college now St Patric college and the doctor and mask is part of advert use to praise the Gov in the state telly. Please pray for my Delta.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by babauzez(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]uduagan na johnbull even d posta self don eye bobo 4 lyk 5yrs in office only oghara teaching hospital na e b significant thing wey e don do.while sum personz wey dey hungry jxt open their mouth dey yarn rubbish.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by checkeni9(f): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2013
grav82ty: For goodness sake,how do 2 pictures stand as development. For ur info i live in delta state n i can authoritatively say dat uduaghan have not completed any major physical project since he became governor. Someone should please prove me wrong.

Oh.. So so sorry to disappoint you. You can't be proven wrong as what you said is so so true.
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by monkeyleg: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
@egift,

Thank you. That picture really says it all. See how Uduaghan is so comfortable in the keke, that thing really suits him. Uduaghan the Keke rider. The fhucker has done nothing for the state, so poster stop deceiving yourself and your cheap kobo-kobo followers
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by UYCO: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks to the man whom God has used to do these unprecedented transformation. God bless Uduaghan
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]Below are some more pictures of sustainable development in Oyo State[/size]
[img]http://northoflagos.files./2010/12/crw_5355.jpg[/img]
[img]http://northoflagos.files./2010/12/crw_5356.jpg[/img]
[img]http://africanlegends.files./2011/03/palmwine.jpg[/img]

^^^What soup is that being prepared ?
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Can any Deltan at home give an update on the 'Disneyland' type tourist centre that the state gov't is constructing? I think it started about 2 years ago, and initial cost of the project is about $250 million; anyone?
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^What soup is that being prepared ?

Gbegiri if the yellow one made from beans, Ewedu is the green one, The red one is stew with plenty orishirishi meat
Re: Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State... by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Onle 2 pishures? I think say Warri no dey carry last. Bros eh U fall my hand. Even Eko_ile can do better...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River To Administer Aptitude Test On Would-be Commissioners, Board Members / Paris Club Refund: Governors Resolve To Offset All Outstanding Consultants’ Fees / Jonathan Can Contest On One Condition -ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.