Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (22474 Views)

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2012
To the troll spamming this thread, you can only try as well as show how much of a poor specimen of a human being you are.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Redmosquito(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2012
What da hell? How many hidden comments? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Captplaydoh: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Maclantunji i asked u if u also banned the guy that insulted my mother but what did u do? Instead of u to tell me yes or no you banned me till 2015 undecided
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Ayor93(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Redmosquito: What da hell? How many hidden comments? undecided
I tire o
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by luluosas(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2012
So many posts hidden more than the one open. How about snapping the said sign?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2012
ALLAHUAKBAR

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Redmosquito(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2012
The mods should either wipe off all previous comments or take this off frontpage jare! How can we comment when all the battlefield is below sea level undecided
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by chakula: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2012
I blame the person that made this thread to the location where it is now, because the way that attacking each other faith is going here one will not believe how literate and religious most people are, because they kept aside their sense of reasoning and devilish one will be stand in for in order to display how superior their belief is.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by ujchief(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2012
maclatunji: Hello people,

Whoever wants to comment should stick to the topic and moderate his/her comments.

Thank you.
u should know better than bringing topics from islam section to frontpage. See the number of hidden and possibly banned post/ers. U can control ur fellowers at ur section, but once its frontpage, it becomes a national affair.
STOP BANNING PEOPLE!

5 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Captplaydoh: Maclantunji i asked u if u also banned the guy that insulted my mother but what did u do? Instead of u to tell me yes or no you banned me till 2015 undecided

I haven't seen that- did you send a mail.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2012
ujchief:
u should know better than bringing topics from islam section to frontpage. See the number of hidden and possibly banned post/ers. U can control ur fellowers at ur section, but once its frontpage, it becomes a national affair.
STOP BANNING PEOPLE!

You have made your point, now stop derailing.

Thank you.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by anataala: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew
You can not be a muslim if you did not accept all the prophets of God including Jesus Among others,you can read it in suratul maryam in the quran

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by size38: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2012
I personally believed that somebody wrote it to decieve the people into submitting to a religion that not exist. "ALLAHU" is a terrorist word used by Boko Haram and other terrorist groups when they are on a mission to kill and destroy

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by ujchief(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Dhelake: he his as well a prophet of Allah
BLASPHEMY! Macleans-tunji, why havnt u hidden or banned this poster? He is denigrating our messiah by calling him a prophet! If i call ur mohamed a native doctor now, u go hide and ban me! Double standard!

4 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Captplaydoh: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2012
maclatunji:

I haven't seen that- did you send a mail.
i asked right here and u decided to hide my post and u banned me till 2015. undecided
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by elliottibanga(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Stay Calm and keep Trolling!

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by GJames(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2012
so we should join Boko haram abi?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by xynerise: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Na inscription we go chop? undecided
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Captplaydoh: i asked right here and u decided to hide my post and u banned me till 2015. undecided

You got banned for using a new handle to sidestep a ban. You are the one that deliberately incited people. The post you refer to was already hidden by me. Don't bother replying this, you are already on the ban list with this new handle. Don't be offensive when you post, it is simple straightforward and easy to do.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Damlesky(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2012
I saw a post on fb about a fried meat with that inscription on it too.....now whats next
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Kx: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2012
It does appear like a lot of people needs "happenings" of this nature to prove the supremacy of their god,
why is that?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by born2boink(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Na only Nigeria all these dey happen grin...even. Shit from anus dey form allauh

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Inik(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2012
From the picture all i can see are jobless people milling around.

Ps: why do you bring controversial islamic topics to the frontpage and then hid posts and ban people who comment on them, it just does not make any sense
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by sajawagu: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Foul why not on the sky? the person who wrote it is the very person who saw it first and call other people.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by boyo123(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2012
nasty45: #jobs# na person write am...muslims can do anythin jst to get recognition#ds their notice me or i die attitude#spits on them all....¤search for M16 if any of una mis yan wit me
.4 ur mind now u self don talk .fo.ol.must u guys comment on any topic relating to islam.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by midetinz(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2012
inurmind: lol, christians fake miracles muslims fake signs.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ alhamdu lilah ala ni'matil islam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.