Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (22473 Views)

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by benson19: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
tgwltm:

We as MUslims believe in all Prophets and their doctrine, not the ones preach by the fake followers of them (prophets).
abeg make una stop all dis cheap lies nw... Plz kindly ansa dis question with an humble mind D WAY MUSLIMS ALL OVA D WORLD KILLS ANYBODI DAT INSULT MOHAMMED CN U GUYS DO D SAME TIN IF JESUS CHRIST IS INSULTED IN DAT MANNER??

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Hearme(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
ikeji-love:
Y IS IT THAT WE HAVE SO FOOLISH PPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ,EVEN IN ARABIAN THEIR IS NO REPORT OF A CHILD BEEN BORN WITH KORAN OR A SIGN WRITTEN IN A GOAT TONGUE OR SIGN OF ARABIC ON THEIR SOIL BUT IS HERE THAT WE HEAR DIFFERENT NEWS EVERY DAY PLZ LET NO ONE USE D NAME OF GOD IN VAIN PLZ

Also surprising that all these incidence were in Lagos alone.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by armadeo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
415volt: lol,six centimeter wide,the person that wrote it is the same person that call people to come n see. Very funny

Am not reading further than ur post. U've answered them all someone obviously wrote it @ night. Lol. It woulda been believeable if lightning struck the spot in full view of the crowd and the inscription appeared.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Hearme(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
jamex089: Many pple wil perish because of their lack of undastndn, i wonda y sum pple tink Muslims hv tym to deceive sum1 into Islam, Islam iz bai convinctn nt framin up lies. If u tink dis z a lie, u hv ur choice to chus.
As if i care... If u lyk die n any relgn u chus. We'l al mit our lord.

I have a friend who said she will kill any of her children that convert to Christian. Not a joke, she is a serious Ilorin Muslim. I have also heard of several cases in the north. So why will you say it is by conviction. Many of you are only afraid of your parent.

3 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
See how much of religion you know. Clap for yourself.The brain has been washed off of its content.
Ramtzy:
Islam is not a cosmetic religion like Christianity who seeks relevance on media platform in this deteriorating world called modern age where men prefer/promote New-World-Order agenda over that of God..the happenings in Islamic-world today only makes real & sincere Muslims more steadfast in part of Al'Islam as they are confirmation to the prophecy of Rosul(PBH)that "Islam came as a stranger and it will return as a stranger towards the end time"....
This is not peculiar to only Islam , same thing happened to authentic Judaism after the death of prophet Musa(Moses-PBH) that makes God sentdown prophet Issa(Jesus-PBH) and goes on to authentic Christianity after the departure of prophet Issa(Jesus-PBH) and also makes God sentdown prophet Mohammad(PBH), after which there will not be any other prophet or new religion send to mankind till end of time.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by COOLDUN: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
All these fake signs can never make me believe that God still take Nigerians as his worshipers , if you like show me the image of allah at the Aso Rock and picture of Jesus Christ at the international airport in Lagos, I will never believe that God will leave the serious countries and show himself to the brutal Nigerians . Idumota is predominantly muslim area in Lagos, Afiz, Ganiu, Akeem or Lukumon even a gbana filled brain Muri can mount his area boys gang and make the fast one with spray paint. Allahu image after few days the area would have been wiped out by fire. Allahu did not prevent the fire but showed his image. Tells by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
^Your spelling is compatible to that of an Area boy.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by nzeaji(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Them don come again. angry angry

NEXT!!!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Onaolamipo: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
God said in the Quran that anybody that comes with any religion other than islam,will not be accepted. He made us understand that all the prophets came with islam in languages of their people. It was when prophet muhammed came that Arabic became the major language of islam. And God has started sending so many messages to the people of Nigeria in the language of islam (ARABIC ),so as to know that islam is the way. I believe that if God Himself comes down and starts saying "be a muslim " some people will still be saying it an Evil Spirit. Either You people like it or not, God has spoken,and what God says is final. ALLAHU AKBAR (GOD IS GREAT )

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by COOLDUN: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
tohirah: An inscription on the ground would neither increase or reduce my faith. And it doesn't call for insults. Believe it or not, prophet Isa(AS)-jesus is a messanger of Allah and he was sent to this world just like the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was.muslims don't need inscriptions on babies or land to prove the supremacy of Allah even though those things are little task for God

Why do you people don’t fight on his behalf as you fight for muhamed? Or is he not an important prophet? What makes muhamed more important and honorable that Isa? For your information Jesus Christ is not a messenger or prophet as you guys wrongly and ignorantly group him to your prophets. We are not in the same religion, Jesus Christ don’t know muhamed and never mentioned his name or said anything concerning him. If you believe in Jesus but don’t believe in the holy Bible then I am sorry you don’t know Jesus Christ. Bible never called him a messenger/prophet. You muslims should keep to your believe but leave Jesus Christ alone.

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
COOLDUN:

Why do you people don’t fight on his behalf as you fight for muhamed? Or is he not an important prophet? What makes muhamed more important and honorable that Isa? For your information Jesus Christ is not a messenger or prophet as you guys wrongly and ignorantly group him to your prophets. We are not in the same religion, Jesus Christ don’t know muhamed and never mentioned his name or said anything concerning him. If you believe in Jesus but don’t believe in the holy Bible then I am sorry you don’t know Jesus Christ. Bible never called him a messenger/prophet. You muslims should keep to your believe but leave Jesus Christ alone.

LOL. This is hilarious.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by cold(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by bustabo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Smhart1: ....have u actually asked urself if truely u've gat a sense either, if a fool like u can ask if ALLAH is a GOD den ur thinking faculty is really low.......mind u, dat ALLAH u call noGOD is been worship by some set of pple
Eeya sorry no cry U̶̲̥̅̊ hear..write correctly next time αη∂ read ​Ūя̲̅ books...be a̶̲̥̅ gσσ∂ boy.Allah is one
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Arysexy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL. This is hilarious.

wot is hilarious abt the point he made? y not refute his assertions? mtcheeeew. Hilarious my bum bum!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by CGKing(m): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lol. Crap.they will soon start killing for the sacred writing on the floor.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by CGKing(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2013
benson19: abeg make una stop all dis cheap lies nw... Plz kindly ansa dis question with an humble mind D WAY MUSLIMS ALL OVA D WORLD KILLS ANYBODI DAT INSULT MOHAMMED CN U GUYS DO D SAME TIN IF JESUS CHRIST IS INSULTED IN DAT MANNER??

Jesus no send us thst kind rubbish errand. Be told us to go snd SAVE lives not END lives. Funny to see how a religion purported to be peqceful has killing as a form of worship.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by CGKing(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Trigga:
Dude,I guess U r Insane.Islam Is Nofin Buh Magic Frm d Ancient times..Do A Close Research On Some Ancient Religions,u Gonna Get Exactly Wat I meant

If it were magic, I'd even give it some little credit because of the connection to spirituality. Ideally, it just a terrible mixture of violence and politics.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Capnd143(m): 2:14am On Jan 01, 2013
Only a schizistic lunatic would believe this auto-manipulated jargons! If the islams truely worshiped God why all kiling? Bombing? Suicide? Massacre? I weep for my dear country! This is some of a schizophreniac under the uncontroled influenced of inability to enact 'intramural premordial cosmic conflict' . Light and darknes has noting in common.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by talk2me006(m): 4:25am On Jan 01, 2013
Frostyzone:
See what I meant? Already with the finger pointing. You unwittingly proved my point.
I deliberately baited you, and you falled for it hook, line and sinker.
Why did you assumed that because I attacked your religion, that it made me an automatic Christian?
Are your lot insecure of your faiths that much?
FYI, I'm an atheist, and thanks to you I just won a bet! Lol!!
see dis ignorance man.what is d difference btw faeces and urine? both are dirts of course. u are so confuse that u did not use ur brain to know the only God-Allah.
so atheist exist in this NL.i dey laugh in efik
sorry dude!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by atrix4g(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2013
Subhannallah@nervidist re u sayin to b a prophet u must b an arabian nawaooo ignorance at its peak nd @inurmind ow people go fake sign shey na because of u or who. U guys should strt seein d truth oo nd b4 its too late. God will always continue to show u his signs for dose who re wise nd knowledgable among u.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by CGKing(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2013
tohirah: An inscription on the ground would neither increase or reduce my faith. And it doesn't call for insults. Believe it or not, prophet Isa(AS)-jesus is a messanger of Allah and he was sent to this world just like the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was.muslims don't need inscriptions on babies or land to prove the supremacy of Allah even though those things are little task for God

Now listen carefully, that isa u ppl keep mentioning is not Jesus. Jesus is not a messenger of God. He is the son of God. Secondly, Jesus can never be a messenger of Allah. Be doesn't even know who Allah is and He never mentioned him in His writings. All this ugly blastphemious familiarity is a vain attempt to obtain some sort of legitimacy by a complete imitation. U ppl r so deceitful n much of the things u say r so confusing.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by daroz(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2013
CGKing:

Now listen carefully, that isa u ppl keep mentioning is not Jesus. Jesus is not a messenger of God. He is the son of God. Secondly, Jesus can never be a messenger of Allah. Be doesn't even know who Allah is and He never mentioned him in His writings. All this ugly blastphemious familiarity is a vain attempt to obtain some sort of legitimacy by a complete imitation. U ppl r so deceitful n much of the things u say r so confusing.
1000likes, the post of the century
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by CGKing(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2013
inuyasha01:
and u are sure to speak for yourself on d day of judgement?sad

Do u ppl even believe in judgement day? Cos from what I understand, those who kill other innocent ppl enter paradise thus all those who did not perform Allahs command against the infidels will die the death.

How would u be able to handle 70 virgins in paradise when d only one virgin u see now is subjected, oppressed n most times murdered in Suicide bombings?

'Lahila, All Na lie!'
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by maclatunji: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2013
^From what you understand? The rubbish you understand is very different from Islam. Thank you for confidently exposing your ignorance and unwillingness to learn.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Naruto87(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2013
nerdivist: why are u guys quick to call Jesus one of ur prophets? Stop deluding urself please. Jesus was jewish not arabic. mtchew
.and who said jesus was born on 25th december?because its nt in the bible

1 Like

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Naruto87(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2013
COOLDUN:

.ok,lets reason your facts.where in the bible did jesus say he was GOD?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by bimstik(f): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2013
Shior, are muslims jealous of christmas celebration?
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by odutope(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2013
Jesus(As) was never considered a god or the son of God until AD 325 at the Council of Nicaea where he was voted by men to be so,men who claimed to represent the whole of christaindom..pls stop following conjecture..Christ didn't call himsef a god ..btw dnt take my words for it,do some research and uncover some truth.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Princess055: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2013
I did not see the pix well o
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Mintayo(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2013
Even the white men that brought this xtainity are not this fo.olish most of them read the bible themselves nd tru dat they av discoverd lots of lies nd decit in dat ur story book called(beble).anyway i no blame una i blame ur fo.lish pastors wey dey feed una lies.

Just as ur imams and alfas feed u people with lies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.