Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (22472 Views)

Pictures From Eid Ground In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by haibe(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
benson19: abeg make una stop all dis cheap lies nw... Plz kindly ansa dis question with an humble mind D WAY MUSLIMS ALL OVA D WORLD KILLS ANYBODI DAT INSULT MOHAMMED CN U GUYS DO D SAME TIN IF JESUS CHRIST IS INSULTED IN DAT MANNER??

I dint want to comment until i saw your pot, guy u make sense die, they claim to follow all the prophet but if Jesus is insulted they do nothing and if mohammed is insulted they can kill for that..lol..bloody liars
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by cold(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
maclatunji: ^From what you understand? The rubbish you understand is very different from Islam. Thank you for confidently exposing your ignorance and unwillingness to learn.
Ustaz,why was my pix hidden? You keep acting like an ostrich,burying your head in the sand whilst the rest of your body is sticking out. You detest constructive criticism,you can't stand the truth & from your posturing it is so easy to deduce your kind of person. But no surprises there,very typical. Go ahead & do the needful
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Frostyzone(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
talk2me006:
see dis ignorance Ignorant man.what is d difference btw faeces and urine? both are dirts of course. u are so confuse that u did not use ur brain to know the only God-Allah is nothing.
But we dey the same side nah!
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by CGKing(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2013
maclatunji: ^From what you understand? The rubbish you understand is very different from Islam. Thank you for confidently exposing your ignorance and unwillingness to learn.

What r u talking about? Did I get these facts from my dreams? Anyway, I don't xpect u not to defend ur beliefs. Nevertheless, whatever is within, will obviously be manifest without. So whatever is true about ur religion as is contained in ur holy book is revealed in the character of those who adhere to it. Islam did not originate from Naigeria, it was brought to u yet u try to modify its ideologies as though u r an authourity just so u can xplain away events no human heart accept. That was y some of u came up with moderate mislim to address the issues of terrorism. Yet both the moderate and the fanatical read the same text. So not matter how calm u may be now, u will definitely follow ur holy book to the letter one day. U cannot avoid it forever. U are a time bomb.

Anyhu, muslims r good ppl, but I believe the manifeststions of so much evil from one religion shows that the book corrupts the human soul.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by BetaThings: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
CGKing:

What r u talking about? Did I get these facts from my dreams? Anyway, I don't xpect u not to defend ur beliefs. Nevertheless, whatever is within, will obviously be manifest without. So whatever is true about ur religion as is contained in ur holy book is revealed in the character of those who adhere to it. Islam did not originate from Naigeria, it was brought to u yet u try to modify its ideologies as though u r an authourity just so u can xplain away events no human heart accept. That was y some of u came up with moderate mislim to address the issues of terrorism. Yet both the moderate and the fanatical read the same text. So not matter how calm u may be now, u will definitely follow ur holy book to the letter one day. U cannot avoid it forever. U are a time bomb.

Anyhu, muslims r good ppl, but I believe the manifeststions of so much evil from one religion shows that the book corrupts the human soul.
Facts? You call what you wrote in your earlier posts facts? Even some Christian on NL can correct what you "understand"!
No muslim calls himself "moderate". It is a term invented by the West. Have you forgotten their colonial practice of divide and rule?
My holy book forbids suicide bombing (see here https://www.nairaland.com/1147736/does-quran-permit-suicide) and I intends to follow it to the letter.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by BetaThings: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
o.obim:
Islam!Hahahahahaha.If any christian come up wt any fake story as silly as ds,na fellow christians go finish am.I love d liberty in christianity.Pls,do muslims take any oath neva to condem any wrong done by their brothers?Cos I m yet to understand why they never do.I wil start goin to d mosque to find out by maself.#why al these fake signs in d west n not d north whr d real muslims r?#Ok bye,I wan go buy goat wey we go kil tmrw
No not true
1. If a pastor said so, any christian who criticised it would be threatened with "wrath of God"
I have seen a Christian achieve 2 things in a single sentence: criticise a muslim and warn people against criticising an "anointed man of God"

2. To say that Muslims don't criticise their fellow muslims is just incorrect. On this thread alone, two muslims have said that they don't agree with using these "signs". I am not a fan of these "signs" either. But some like things like these. They are small stuff that I don't need to stress.
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by BetaThings: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
toba: That doesnt give ur quran any credibility over the bible. The Quran copied half of what was written in the bible. Did ur quran not call Jesus the messiah?
I suggest that you personally carry out a careful comparison of the stories of Joseph in the Bible and the one in the Quran (chapter 12).
Re: 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. by Subuhanalahi: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
Alhamdulilahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam / Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.