Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,552 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja (7539 Views)

7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts / One Dead, 35 Houses Burnt And 1, 200 Persons Displaced In Olamaboro Community / Tiv/fulani Crises: 36 Dead, 10,000 Displaced In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by DANILSA(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2012
FULANI <> YORUBA
FULANI <> IGBO
FULANI <> GWARI
FULANI <> BEROM
FULANI <> IGALA
FULANI <> ANGAS
FULANI <> IGBIRA

EVERYWHERE IS FULANI KILLING LAND OWNERS, WAITING FOR LACASA,NDUCHUCKS AND KULUMINATI TO COME AND FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF THE DEFENSELESS AND INNOCENT FULANIES.
lacasa: This gwaris ηo get sense
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by Euroclydon(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2012
Noise Maker :
Can some1 summarise this 4 me? I don't gat tym to read

Typical Nigerian!
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by dagbokoncept(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2012
I think is high time the federal govt should place ban on Fulani normads,we don't need cattles on the streets anyhow,up to the extent that they made their cattle feed on peoples farmland and later result to violent clash.Thesame thing is happenin I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Benue and part of Nassarawa.Government should provide ranch for them.that will serve as a source of income to the FG and also put an end to violent clash and killings.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by cigaricon(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2012
What do u expect from animals? angry
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by TableLeg(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2012
Noise Maker :
DUNCE!
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by aurenflani: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2012
Yujin: The battle for the middlebelt is on going. The Gbagyis(Gwaris) who were balkanized into Niger, Kaduna, Kogi states and Abuja are one of the largest ethnic groups in the middlebelt are in serious with the 'soul' of their land(Abuja) being in hot contest by the Hausa/Fulani marauders. Many of them here on nairaland have claimed Abuja as theirs with false history. This attack is just the start of a direct suppression on the Gbagyis who are peace-loving people. This attempt if not met by stiff opposition will lead to catastrophy.
How are the hausa fulani trying to claim abuja? You simply hate them because of your own tribe's inferiority complex. If living in that place is tantamount to trying to take the place over you should be the one who are guilty of that intent as you build houses there and continue to live without ever intending to go back to your village. I mean you the ibos.

1 Like

Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by danny301: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2012
I have said it several times that the federal govt get Fulanis a place where they would stay alone with their cattle..... The Fulanis by nature are not used to relating with others apart from their fellow fulanis and cattle and as far as the federal govt fails to do the right thing clashes between fulanis and several other ethnic group would not cease to erupt....
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by naptu2: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Solution:

1) Government establishes grazing areas/reserves/ranch (just like Ahmadu Bello did in the '60s)

2) Privide agricultural extension officers to teach them new methods of animal husbandry (there many graduates of our agric universities who are looking for job).

3) Provide irrigation and alternative animal feed (eg, garri) to the ranch.

4) Establish meat, leather and milk processing factories.

5) Recover tax revenue from these businesses.

6) Educate the children of the nomads.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by Revolva(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Fulani people are always trying to invade other peoples land so that's is why they end up being killers ...for all of una wey think say for middlebelt everybody na malam lie - everybody has his/her tribe ok
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Gwari fought? I don't know any other tribe in Nigeria that surpass their sacrifice and love for peace. You can easily cheat them and overide them and you will still get away with it. They welcome strangers in their villages. Their women makes a very submissive wife. Government should protect them.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by arabambi: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
confusion247:
For how long will we continue to deceive ourselves? The issue of Nigerians seeing each other as one is mission impossible. We are not one and we can never be. I wonder what makes you think that an IGBO man will be a governor in lagos state or an hausa man being a governor in IMO state. All effort to unite Nigeria is an effort to prove and show that we are not one. Gowon said similar things in the past but it didn't achieve any meaningful result. Jonathan is saying the same today and people are dying on daily basis. Is only a fool that does the same thing every time and expect a different result. Nigeria is divided between religious and ethnic lines.
The earlier we rise against indicipline in unison and praise dedication, layalty and commitment of the few to the growth of the country the better for us. Must an Hausa man be a Govnor in Rivers or and Igbo man be a Senator representing Osun west senetorial district before we speak as a Nigerian? Greater Nigeria lies with u and i.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
Muslims killing Muslims. Make una carry go joor!!
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by muktarmtt(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
greall1: northerners again
Yep again cn do smting abt it oder wise shut d hell out ur pie hole
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by muktarmtt(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
ARES:
Nna iwu ezigbo otele! World class asss.so when there is community clash in River state or Akwa ibom, or Abia state, that means that their religion is responsible for it? Ur post reeks of unintelligence!
I feel u dude tell dem cos dey r bunch of mumus.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by muktarmtt(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
money-hungry :
whenever they are gathered against my people, they shall surely scatter! .!
Who ur ppl name dem I promiss u dat fulani will give a visite nd we go see hw u will scatter dem or u will watch ur ppl being scatter by dem. Do uur self a favour nd shut d Bleep up if u dnt have anyting 2 say.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by fineworker(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
aurenflani:
How are the hausa fulani trying to claim abuja? You simply hate them because of your own tribe's inferiority complex. If living in that place is tantamount to trying to take the place over you should be the one who are guilty of that intent as you build houses there and continue to live without ever intending to go back to your village. I mean you the ibos.
Are you sure your brain is not infected by excess consumption of fura da nuno? When the igbos wanted to go, you shouted one Nigeria. Today they own mansions in one Nigeria and your envy is making your empty and sick brain to swallow up. Lazy fool.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
muktar mtt: Who ur ppl name dem I promiss u dat fulani will give a visite nd we go see hw u will scatter dem or u will watch ur ppl being scatter by dem. Do uur self a favour nd shut d Bleep up if u dnt have anyting 2 say.
Stop trying to be posh, cus you are miserably bad at it. Aboki
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by ejifranks(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dan_de_Numeruno: Muslims killing Muslims. Make una carry go joor!!
d gwaris like most middle belters are christians .and even if they r muslims,does dat warant dis post of urs. grow up man
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
ejifranks: d gwaris like most middle belters are christians .and even if they r muslims,does dat warant dis post of urs. grow up man
Shut the fuc.k up, Aboki wannabe.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by free13: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
Aboki likes to kill.
Animals. angry
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by waja(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
Noise Maker :
. They said that you should increase your noise.
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by chiswaggs: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
nerdivist: Nawa o undecided it's always Fulanis or Hausas versus another ethnic group. Why are these people so violent? No offence intended but does this have anything to do with the religion of piss
Must you be so tribalistic?
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by ejifranks(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dan_de_Numeruno:
Shut the fuc.k up, Aboki wannabe.
guy am warning u. dnt try me
Re: Two Killed, 1,500 Displaced In Fulani, Gwari Clash In Abuja by Ikwerefistson: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
passionate88: na wa o... Make we try make peace 2day then continue the e fightin on d 2nd of Jan. 2013...
hw kan one tribe be batleng odar tribes nd yet we kep quiet.2dy fulani vs yoruba,fulani vs tiv,2mro fulani vs marigi,fulani vs nasarawa pepl,fulani vs birom.plus armd robery na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Fires 30 Staff Over Electoral Offences / Ben Bruce Joins Dickson To Celebrate 5th Anniversary As Bayelsa Governor / Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.