Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Letter To Mtn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Mtn (774 Views)

An Open Letter To MTN Nigeria From A Frustrated Customer / Did Saka Tinubu Truly Port From Etisalat To Mtn. (PHOTO) / Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mtn by Kindluv3(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Dear MTN Nigeria,

How are you and how is your family? I hope everybody is fine. I picked my pen from the ocean of resentment and fury to write this letter to you.

We were all full of joy upon your arrival in this country last ten years, when Obasanjo told us that you came that we might make calls and make them more abundantly. We all left govt owned tele-companies and followed you even at the expense of the indigenous Econet wireless.

As days went into weeks and weeks into months then to years, you brought out your real colours to us, you even told us to leave GLO that is being owned by some of our corrupt govt officials of which some of us did.

At a time we couldn't differentiate between you and baba Ijebu because you kept telling us to recharge only 200naira and win recharge cards. From recharge cards you went to mobile phones, mobile phones to
electronics, electronics to 1million, 1million to cars, the one that annoyed us most is that you told us to recharge only 200naira and win AEROPLANE, hei!!!!.

Some of your kinsmen came to our aid; Etisalat, visafone, starcomms, rainbownet but out of your greed and jealousy you chased some of them to extinction with promises of free credits and free browsing.

Truly, you gave us credits and free browsing, but it was like giving us shoes and taking the feet from us because you couldn't upgrade your server to carry these.

NCC mandated you to stop all promos and upgrade your systems, you heeded to the instructions but not up to a reasonable time. You are back again with free credits and sms which we didn't ask you of.

I and my brethren are pleading with you to suspend every promo you have for us this yuletide and focus more on the upgrading of your systems.

And please help us extend this plea to your kinsmen; GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL.

THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mtn by nerdivist: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Lmao loving my etisalat jo. I only recieve my calls on mtn. That's just because i've been using the line for over four years now

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never Cease / Happy Birthday Honeric01! / Why Is Sexkillz Like This.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.