Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). (665 Views)

Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / SHOCKING: Dino Melaye Reveals Reasons Behind Divorce With Ex-wife, Tokunbo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). by Matthewgreatman(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2012
Unlike the previous government,lead by His Excellency,Chief James Onanefe Ibori's administration,it was recorded that projects were done in terms of infrastructure,money was made available for contractors to construct roads,build schools,even tugs were empowered. Uduaghan's administration as said by his critics,has failed in this areas.Money is no longer thrown around in the street of the state capital,contracts are not awarded unlawfully to contractors who will construct a hut in the name of class rooms,road contracts,are no longer awarded to relatives,friends,politicians,etc.But rather to meaningful contractors,and some of the contracts are sometimes revoke if the contractors are not carrying out their jobs effectively.This has lead to high rate of criticisms of governor Uduaghan's administration.Those who supported him during elections,want him to award contracts to them which they will definitely not complete.Other factors why people criticize his administration,is due to lack of des segmentation of informations of on going programs,and projects done by the present administration.Recently,series of projects are on going in the state,the transportation sector,educational sector,scholarship scheme of all categories,construction of international Airport,on going warri industrial park,the recent awarding of roads,to be constructed across the state,on going drainage system across the state,street light across the 25 local government,approval,and on going structures of 4 polytechnics,construction of new government house,,employment of over 3000persons into the state service service,Micro credit scheme for farmers,petty traders,etc.Youths empowerment program through the Bank of Industry(BOI),and many more to mention but a few.This programs are courtesy of uduaghan's administration,based on his human capital development agenda.Uduaghan told the good people of the state that his administration,will not throw money around to tugs,bargain politicians,unserious contractors,etc.But rather,such funds will be use to assist the meaniful Deltans that are ready to come up with ideas that will move the state forward.It is on this note,that i want to state clearly to as many whom have been fed with negative information of Uduaghan's administration,to have a re-think for Uduaghan's administration is only committed to show case projects and programs that will be of benefits to all Deltans and not politicians,friends,godfathers,relatives,etc.Together,with Uduaghan,we can fly delta state to a greater height.Stop the criticism and spread the good works....One Delta
Re: I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). by Cynthiababy: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2012
This can not him the best in Nigeria and I know he cannot be the best. He will defiantly pay for all his sin one day. Where is James Ibori.
Re: I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). by Matthewgreatman(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cynthiababy: This can not him the best in Nigeria and I know he cannot be the best. He will defiantly pay for all his sin one day. Where is James Ibori.
You have to be a positive thinker and don't wish the governor evils. To be a leader is not an easy task mostly if the people you are ruling are so complex. EEU is working please.
Re: I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). by GARRIx7(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nonsense thread...

Uduaghan is nothing but a cursed vulture, rejected even by his kinsmen....
Re: I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). by Afam4eva(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
lol grin

I don't know which is worse. The abysmal performance of these governors or their defense.
Re: I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). by GARRIx7(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: lol grin

I don't know which is worse. The abysmal performance of these governors or their defense.

The OP is Delta's own version of Beaf. Just that his I.Q. Is too low to carry out the herculean task of defending a renowned and globally recognised failureAmmm
Re: I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). by ridax: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2013
too many sins, where will he start asking God and Deltans for forgiveness? angry angry. today is 19th of January, Uduaghan has not paid December 2012 salary, He has not been able to fix a 2 kilometer Old Lagos Asaba Rd in Agbor for more than 5 years, he is now uses Delta allocation to lobby PDP at the federal level. He must meet his kingsman in jail.
Re: I Know the reasons behind their criticism,say's Governor E.Eweta (CON). by Matthewgreatman(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2013
ridax: too many sins, where will he start asking God and Deltans for forgiveness? angry angry. today is 19th of January, Uduaghan has not paid December 2012 salary, He has not been able to fix a 2 kilometer Old Lagos Asaba Rd in Agbor for more than 5 years, he is now uses Delta allocation to lobby PDP at the federal level. He must meet his kingsman in jail.
pls which salary are you talking about? And what is he lobbying for? Make your point clear and let's see how we can sort them out. The Lagos Asaba rd in Agbor is under construction now.

(1) (Reply)

PROTESTS ROCK Abuja,court Remands Mr John Yakubu Yusuf In Prison / Powerful Nigerians Behind Oil Theft –shell / Easter: FG Declares March 29th, April 1st As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.