Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? (539 Views)

Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? / How To Delete Your Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? by hakunamatata1: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2012
hi peeps!
what word would you like to be deleted from your dictionary this new year to be a better person?

...mine is fornication.
Re: What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Goodluck.
Re: What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? by hrmkz: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2012
Procastination! I have so many ideas but keeps procastinating.
Re: What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Procrastination.
Re: What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? by hakunamatata1: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Goodluck.
really......y would some1 dislike goodluck?
pls would u explain better?
Re: What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? by hakunamatata1: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
nikkyshyne: Procrastination.
hrmkz: Procastination! I have so many ideas but keeps procastinating.
i was in that boat for more than 6 months too. but was able to do some stuffs in the last lap.
Re: What Word Would You Wish To Delete From Your Dictionary This Year? by Iaz93: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
Laziness . . . . Unseriousness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Nairaland Was To Be Soap Opera / Post Pictures Of Nigerian Cities Here. / Scammers With Silly Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.