Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Cost Of Mikrotik Hotspot Billing Software - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Cost Of Mikrotik Hotspot Billing Software (1313 Views)

Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 / For Mikrotik Wireless, Hotspot Billing System, Wireless Networking And LAN / Impact Of A Hot Spot On Your Cafe With Mikrotik Billing Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Mikrotik Hotspot Billing Software by selfmade12: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hello
I am currently working on a hotspot project. everything is set and I plan to use Mikrotik as my billing software, but I was told it has to be licensed. initially, i didn't know i would still have to pay for the software since am using a mikrotik router.

I would like to hear from anybody with the idea of how much the billing software (all levels) might cost.

Thanks house.

(1) (Reply)

Swap My Samsung Galaxy S3 With Hp G6 Or Nokia Lumia 920. . / LIMITED STOCK! Very High sensitive 2 In 1 Stylus Pen 4 sale in Abuja / Super Clean Black Iphone 5s For Sale 65k!!! phone is now in LAGOS sold! sold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.