Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Love-life On Campus - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love-life On Campus (50751 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love-life On Campus by dbblessboy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
I love this story........i even shed tears at some point......well done....well done...its a lesson
Re: Love-life On Campus by kayClt(f): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
I was sent out of ma lect hall becos of ur story....thumps up swit kiss
Re: Love-life On Campus by offshoreking: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
U ARE TOO GOOD, I LOVE IT, I WAS EVEN CRYING. I REALLY HOPE NOLLYWOOD WILL BE MAKING THEIR MOVIE LIKE THIS BEAUTIFUL AND SPLENDID STUFF U JUST PASS HERE.
Re: Love-life On Campus by phapi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
What a nice story, at first when i saw d
title i was
Like let me just pass by bt after reading d
1st 2 part i was hooked what else can i say
Dan 2 say well done. Love everything abt d
Story u r going places wif God
d story is a tale of unity thru an unholy way"cultism helps wen u got gud motives wif it" as u can see hw jay jay fought for sister thru cultism
wif this story am ff bakky dan of twitter and on nairaland;so lucky to b on here God bless SEUN for dis eductative medium
THUMS UP Bukkydan more ink to ya pen
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
U r such a 1daful writter; thanks for JOB WELL DONE keep it up
Re: Love-life On Campus by RAPMAN02(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
BukkyDan: **********::
Edith looked at her friend Betty, pitying her. She has been in a bad mood for todays now- since that episode with Emeka.

"girlie, its high time you'd stop doing this to your self, you've not been eating o" Edith knelt beside her on bed.
Betty didn't open her eyes

"Try to call him again..." she added gently

" Can't you gerrit into your head, that he switched off his phone" Betty snapped, her eyes still shut.

"Now girlie, Keep your cool, huh?" Edith told her

"And do you know whats hurting me more?" Betty sat up.

"no.."

"I saw him with G-gal this afternoon, at The Mama's Kitchen" tears welled up her eyes

"serious?" edith's eyes almost popped out.

"I think..." betty got down from bed.
"I think, he is doing that to hurt me, and I'm truly hurt!" she moved towards the mirror hanging on the wall.

"G-gal of all people! Sometimes I wonder...if...if...if..." her voice trailed off, she sniffed and wiped her tears.

"Hmmmn, but, I think G-gal is the one forcing herself on him, I don't think...Emeka would do such" Edith told her wiping her tears.

Betty smiled a faint smile, she knew that too, but she think she is losing.

"When is Jay-Jay coming back?"

"In the next four days." she replied.

"I'l arrange something, atleast before he comes back, we'l handle G-gal in our own way" Edith said

"How?" Betty couldn't help laughing.

"wait and see! G-gal will have to pay."

Betty stared at Edith suprised, what can she do, but Edith was wearing this determined face,.

Emeka nimbled at his meatpie, he was thinking of Betty, are his actions right? He should have listened to her. And this G-gal following him about, what does she want? Mtchew
He noticed some thing unusual about the restaurant he was in, on each table he saw a boy, each wearing a black jacket, they weren't looking at him, so there's nothing to fear.

"Hi"

He groaned, it was G-gal again, she sat down facing him, wearing that seductive smile. Something caught his attention, he saw Edith talking to someone on phone, she waved at him and hurried out of the restaurant.

"Having lunch?" G-gal asked

does this look like lunch? He wanted to tell her
"Errm...not really" he replied drinking from a can of maltina.

"Hmm, you look nice" she quipped

"Thanks, you see G-gal, you need to leave now, I'm expecting my Girlfriend" he wanted her to leave him alone.

"Hy?"
He looked up it was Betty.

"Hope I'm not disturbing anything?" she asked mockingly.

"I...errm" He felt nervous.

"Emeka, this is a very bad thing to do, G-gal of all people!" Betty said quitely.

"Are you Jealous?" G-gal retorted.

Her hands were too swift, she grabbed the can of maltina Emeka was drinking from, splashed some on G-gal's face and emptied the remnants on her dress.

G-gal stood up astonished!
"You! How dare you!" she made to slap her.
Betty held her hand to stop her.

"Hey steady there. You don't want the drama to start now huh?" Betty chuckled,

"Why don't take a look around you?" Edith said from behind them.

G-gal's eyes moved round-
about five out of Jay-Jay's boys were present.
Tiger waved his dagger as if to say hi, Rox was cleaning his gun with a tissue, three other boy's adjusted their belts in a bid to show them the guns and knives they were carrying.

G-gal gasped, Emeka too was like What the Bleep!
Even Betty was suprised, wow, Edith knew Jay-jay's boys? How comes she got them here. She felt secured.

"So you see..." Betty continued
"You shouldn't try that okay, I'm not the Betty you used to know, I'm now Jay-Jay's sister." she chuckled.

"And I am warning you, stop stalking me! Stay off my affairs! Stop lingering in my paths" Betty told her turning to leave.

"Hey! Didn't you forget something?" Edith was laughing.

"Oh yes!" Betty looked at her hands, and whoof! Her hand landed on G-gal's face, her other hand followed swiftly.

"And that's just the foretaste of what she would do to you, next time you cross her paths" Edith told G-gal giving her a knock. She made some signs, and the waitress brought three cans of maltina.

"Let's party.." Edith whispered as she and Betty emptied the contents on G-gal's head.

"It's enough. Let's go." Betty said dropping the can.
They both left the restaurant with Tiger and the rest following suit.

Emeka swallowed hard, he stared at the 'maltina-drenched' G-gal, she was crying now. He felt like bursting into fits of laughter, he was impressed, Betty was fighting for him, she truly loved him. He left the restaurant happily.****
action tow supreme, nice story
Re: Love-life On Campus by BukkyDan(f): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Woooow....
Thanks....
I never knew this story would hit the front page...gosh!
It's my first story ever!
Thanks moderator, thanks everybody for your comments...God bless ya'al

gosh! I'm xooooo happy!

2 Likes

Re: Love-life On Campus by get2tolux: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
:oDid u say dis is ur first story ever? Waowwwww....u are really going places, I tell u. I couldn't get my eyes off d story til I got to d end. Well done bukky!Great job!
Re: Love-life On Campus by whizylekzy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nice One>Keep It Up,You really putting smiles on Our wrinkled faces!
Re: Love-life On Campus by Osrachingy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Saw the headline and i was like lemme see what da heck dis is about... Read d first scene and cudnt jst help bt remain glued to d story...Phone went off wen i got to d 3rd page&i lafd out loud real hard and screamd..OMG! Dis phone?' not noww... Had to find d slytest means posible to charge and finish d story..and am so glad i did.. One of d best tins dt has eva apend on Nairaland.. I so much love ur story @bukkydan i dey teeeeeehhhhhhhyyyyyyuuuuuuuuu!! Tnx a million for makin ma day!! Bt shey Emeka and Betty no had sex truout nii or u jst decided to skip dt part?? Jst askin
Re: Love-life On Campus by Rajosh(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
BukkyDan: Thanks everybody, I feel so happy, atleast knowing you guys love the story. God bless ya.

Expect the next story- "My life" or "Winning Life"
Bukky words cant express how much i love this story.i wish i can download it.you're too much.I'm looking foward to reading your next story. You'r just too much.
Re: Love-life On Campus by RAPMAN02(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] please share the link to your new story here o..
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Here is one of bukkydan's story just click www.nairaland.com/1186445/laras-faith, its also an interesting piece, will get d other one 4 u guys. Dont mind her,she sud b d 1 2 post ds.
Re: Love-life On Campus by Buchianom(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Love-life On Campus by Buchianom(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Lovely write up,couldn't stop readin till I got to d last page. This is d best thread I av eva followed on NL!, more ink to your pen bukky. Keep it up.
Re: Love-life On Campus by MsPweshy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nice story,its so interesting...loved it smiley
Re: Love-life On Campus by mimiany: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wow!!!! Keep it up gurl because this write up is on point.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Love-life On Campus by dadaabiola(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Go on girl,am so drawn to dis story...y robert wan spoil d whole tin na?
Re: Love-life On Campus by Josephiyko: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bukky, I think if this story actually were 2be a muvie story it wud sell millions of copies! kodos 2 u my dear. KIP KIP!!!
Re: Love-life On Campus by dbblessboy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hey bukky baby, we can be business partners....I will be the producer, while u the writer.....sounds great right. I hv business partners everywhere. Emeka is my ghost distributor while jay jay is my adviser.
Re: Love-life On Campus by dnawah(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Nigeria got talent,o boy u write like Dean Koontz.can't wast to see ur novels.may God be with u
Re: Love-life On Campus by LeSulk(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Abeg sista Bukky abeg i still fit collect one mouth b4 una hang G-gal?just being naughty.i lyk ur story even wit d mtchew part.it added more soul to dis great story
Re: Love-life On Campus by awesomebenji(m): 4:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Thanks a millions time BukkyDan. It really made me happy. Love u.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] grin
Re: Love-life On Campus by eagleeye2: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2013
@Bukkydan,
I am hardly impressed by online stories, especially here on NL. Though I read them and pass without making comments. But I must say that I appreciate your work.
Believe it or not, you have got talent and if you could write 8 0r more short stories like this, you need not exert yourself looking for any other work.
Bravo girl, I love this piece especially the suspence.
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Here ase two of bukkydan's story just click www.nairaland.com/1186445/laras-faith, its also an interesting piece that is still going on, www.nairaland.com/1173217/life thats a finished piece..Dont mind her,she sud b d 1 2 post ds.
Re: Love-life On Campus by LaurinaDavid(f): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
goood work bukky dan, i love ur story
Re: Love-life On Campus by maxygirl(f): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nice story. Kudos
Re: Love-life On Campus by Josephiyko: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
am speechless @ dis story. hmmmm, is been a vry long tym i hads so much interest at reading. who ever u are,u hav a bright futer in this** kip it up!!!!
Re: Love-life On Campus by sirugos(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
If this story didn't make it to d front page. I will automatically stop visiting NL
Re: Love-life On Campus by Doyensky: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
ar u kiddin me? bukky dnt tel me dats d end of d tory o.... anywayz, nice write-up, keep it up. bt am stil waitn 2 read more of ur tory o.
Re: Love-life On Campus by murphybo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wow what a great story am always passing by all stories on NL bt I took all my time to read from pali to pali. Keep it up u can always do better and always try to italics your other languages you use except english keep it up
Re: Love-life On Campus by tundex325: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2013
Bukky Dan, dat was Fabulous, Fascinating & Fantastic, I love it with PASSION......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.