Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (561812 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2013
Youngbankee: yea i wrote it maself bt wat am scared of dat extra pressure of putme, u knw wat m talkin abt... Pls hlp me out
there shouln't be any pressure since you are sure of yourself. It's still the same thing you did in Jamb.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by jtgreat: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2013
Pls is pre-degree form out n hw much is it. Tanx
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by BruzMoney(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
unaab putme is out!!! visit unaab.edu.ng or call
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
BruzMoney: unaab putme is out!!! visit unaab.edu.ng or call 08139339697
Is that so....?? But i read it on the official website that even if there's gonna be any info Regards that it should be expected to be emitted around 19th of this Month' that anything contrary should be denounced and disregarded....' pls any authenticity about Your info...?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by BruzMoney(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=pastorPETER]
Is that so....?? But i read it on the official website that even if there's gonna be any info Regards that it should be expected to be emitted around 19th of this Month' that anything contrary should be denounced and disregarded....' pls any authenticity about Your info...?[/check d skul website nau]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
BruzMoney: unaab putme is out!!! visit unaab.edu.ng or call 08139339697
Only pre-degree form is out. That of post UTME is not out.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Vickyt: 2:34am On Jun 11, 2013
it seems this year pre degree admission will be based on examination for applicant unlike the previous years. Can anybody confirm please.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 4:09am On Jun 11, 2013
Vickyt: it seems this year pre degree admission will be based on examination for applicant unlike the previous years. Can anybody confirm please.
pls some1 hlp me wit d pre degree requirement 4 funaab n ow itz bn dn.. N d price pls
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by adenikejummy(f): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2013
The form I̶̲̥̅̊§ not yet out, all info about the form will be released as from the 19th of this month according to the school website. Pls where can we get d form in lagos.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2013
@odouna pls and pls wat are the necesary details 2 prepare for filling d postutme registratn
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2013
lamlard: @odouna pls and pls wat are the necesary details 2 prepare for filling d postutme registratn
what you need are your o level grades,utme reg no,score and a passport.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2013
adenike jummy: The form I̶̲̥̅̊§ not yet out, all info about the form will be released as from the 19th of this month according to the school website. Pls where can we get d form in lagos.
last year,some students got the form in lagos.but some,after payment they were not given the registration pin and were asked to come to funaab for it.so,it is advisable to come down to funaab and buy the form.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2013
If you still need the pre degree past question for your putme preparation.hala ur your boi on 08097447295,07060477574 or add cuteimma on 2go
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Application for the predegree and cambridge A' Level programmes is on. The application form costrs N10,500

Interested candidates have to login to the portal first fill some kinda form and generate a code before they can proceed to Zenith bank for payment. The forms should be available in all branches of Zenith Bank in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos state. If u can't find it there, that means u hav to come down to abeokuta.
Do not that if u hav no O level result or ur result is not too good, dont bother to apply.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by kayking01(f): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Any idea abt d T.fee?
Osumare2013: Application for the predegree and cambridge A' Level programmes is on. No news about the price of the form is available, but it won't exceed 11,000.

Interested candidates have to login to the portal first fill some kinda form and generate a code before they can proceed to Zenith bank for payment. The forms should be available in all branches of Zenith Bank in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos state. If u can't find it there, that means u hav to come down to abeokuta.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
kayking01: Any idea abt d T.fee?
Frm where to where?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by BruzMoney(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sowie 4 ma last post...i meant to write pre-degree form nt putme, nd 2 dose asking abt the tins needed 4 putme Registration, ur olevel results, jamb result, d passport is nt dat needed cos cameras or webcam wil be provided by pipu doin d registratn{am one of dem ooo} den ol ur local goverment, hometown, reachable and safe numbers{incase of any error nd admission notification}...datsall...u cn contact me in frnt of d skul gate{My own stand} afta purchasing d form in gtbank or zenith bank{both in frnt of skul gate} for effective nd error free registration...2go on bruzkid93 nd phone number 08139339697...tanks yall nd see u in funaab
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladiran2013: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE, OR EMAIL ANYONE EXCEPT YOU RISK BEEN SCAMMED AT YOUR OWN RISK.THE EXAM IS AN E-EXAM, EVEN ANY PAST QUESTION ANYONE WOULD TELL YOU HE HAS IS JUST PROBABLY FROM JAMB PAST QUESTION AND NOT REALLY THE SCHOOL PAST QUESTION -BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN E-EXAM THEY HAVE BEEN DOING EVEN FOR PRE-DEGREE STUDENTS AND PAST POST UTMES, SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE SHOUTING THEY HAVE PAST QUESTIONS.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladiran2013: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE POST-UTME SCREENING CANDIDATES
DISCLAIMER ON WEBSITE LINKS ON 2013/2014 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
Attention of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has been drawn to some websites created by some unscrupulous persons, purportedly providing information on 2013/2014 FUNAAB Admissions Exercise. The University is disassociating itself from any collaboration with these external websites and therefore, any information or content of materials on these websites does not receive the endorsement by the University.
Please note that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is yet to release the National Cut-off Mark for the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and thus, the University has not fixed a cut-off mark for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The University Management respects the Federal Government constituted Agencies which oversee the administration of the Nigerian Universities and therefore will not pre-empt JAMB on the issue of National Cut-off Mark.
Consequently, prospective candidates seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby advised to desist from using these external website for information. The only website of the University is www.unaab.edu.ng
The University will not be held responsible for any personal loss arising directly or indirectly from on the information, services, or material linked to these external websites.
Kindly note that information about the Post-UTME will be provided on the University website and media as from Wednesday, 19th June, 2013.
(Signed)
M. O. Ayoola JP www.unaab.edu.ng
Registrar FUNAAB/REG./ S&A/13/Vol. 9
4th June, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
ola_diran2013: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE POST-UTME SCREENING CANDIDATES
This same memorandum has been posted on this thread for about 10 times. What is wrong with u people You come here for the first time thinking u know all and u end up re-posting what has been posted here several times.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by folayemi27(f): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
Please wat is d the requirement for someone that has HND for direct entry to COLMAS.Also,do they run part-time for courses in colmas?thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
folayemi27 :
Please wat is d the requirement for someone that has HND for direct entry to COLMAS.Also,do they run part-time for courses in colmas?thanks
Your question should be posted here for adequate attention www.nairaland.com/1211733/funnab-2013-2014-direct-entry/21

This thread is dedicated to candidates applying for 100L admission through JAMB UTME.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
ola_diran2013: YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE, OR EMAIL ANYONE EXCEPT YOU RISK BEEN SCAMMED AT YOUR OWN RISK.THE EXAM IS AN E-EXAM, EVEN ANY PAST QUESTION ANYONE WOULD TELL YOU HE HAS IS JUST PROBABLY FROM JAMB PAST QUESTION AND NOT REALLY THE SCHOOL PAST QUESTION -BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN E-EXAM THEY HAVE BEEN DOING EVEN FOR PRE-DEGREE STUDENTS AND PAST POST UTMES, SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE SHOUTING THEY HAVE PAST QUESTIONS.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

it seems you are not a student of funaab. maybe you are passer bye
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hobbynarh: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gud dae folks,dz goes out to all prospective funaabites.d much anticipated pume form is nt on sale yet so dnt let fraudulent pple fool nd extort u of ur hard earned money. my name is jude,a 200 level student of d dept of microbiology(funaab) willing nd ready to provide information nd updates to interested applicants.
my fone numba is,plz i dnt entertain nite calls nd NO FLASHING OOOO!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladiran2013: 3:52am On Jun 14, 2013
Emmaamaechi:
it seems you are not a student of funaab. maybe you are passer bye

what level are you if i may ask lol, i will be in 500l by september for your information so maybe you can tell me more about the story of the school.i didnt tell you there is no past question at all but it will be hand made questions by people who think those are likely questions the school could ask which will at the end be of no use to those reading.if you are really a student of funaab then you must have known that even last year`s post utme question even as it was e-exam was taken from jamb past question.i guess you are not that current.
my advice for you guys out there is to continue reading your jamb question and even if possible the same jamb question you guys did, get closer to the pre-degree students and read their notes and examples in their lecture notes and not let anyone use you guys to make money.
you can reach me on 08033981254(oladipupo)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Emmaamaechi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
ola_diran2013:

what level are you if i may ask lol, i will be in 500l by september for your information so maybe you can tell me more about the story of the school.i didnt tell you there is no past question at all but it will be hand made questions by people who think those are likely questions the school could ask which will at the end be of no use to those reading.if you are really a student of funaab then you must have known that even last year`s post utme question even as it was e-exam was taken from jamb past question.i guess you are not that current.
my advice for you guys out there is to continue reading your jamb question and even if possible the same jamb question you guys did, get closer to the pre-degree students and read their notes and examples in their lecture notes and not let anyone use you guys to make money.
you can reach me on 08033981254(oladipupo)
hmm!at the end you even adviced them to get the predegree students notes.so,what is the difference?is it not what they taught them that they will set?and what year did pdites start e-exam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.