Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. (1762 Views)

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Was Hitler A Christian? / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by tobechi20(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
If u knew hitler would kill a lot and you had a chance to kill him, would you?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by advocate666: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
no.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Ymodulus: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
no. i wont.

why take a life?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
This is what Jewish and foreign brainwashing has done to you.

Hitler was a bad guy no doubt but;

Hitler- 6 million Jews dead
Christian slave masters- 12 million black slaves taken by white christian masters

Given a choice between the two, I would rather go back in time and stop the slave trade

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03: This is what Jewish and foreign brainwashing has done to you.
He's not asking for comparison but opinions. Now, the above I want to know how.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
tobechi20: If u knew hitler would kill a lot and you had a chance to kill him, would you?

Lol!
Really?
A Christian talking about murdering someone if given the chance?
Why couldn't the question have been "if you knew what Hitler was going to be would you try your best to convert him and to show him what would really make life meaningful and fulfilling?"?
I mean what did your god send you to do, to be an action hero or to spread love to the world?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Reyginus: He's not asking for comparison but opinions. Now, the above I want to know how.

I dont believe in murder. The right thing to do would be to inform people in the German govt or to stifle Hitler's election plans before he becomes the Fuhrer
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
tobechi20: If u knew hitler would kill a lot and you had a chance to kill him, would you?

Evening Tobe,
This is very difficult indeed!

The truth is, I will be tempted to end his life if I know for sure that he would be the mass murderer that he turned out to be. But the problem I will have is "certainty".

Just recently, my Uncle was murdered by a suicide bomber up North. If you ask whether I would have ended the life of this bomber if I knew that he would be the one to end my Uncle's life, then the answer might be "Yes".

Sentiments aside, I believe that no one should be made to suffer for a crime he or she is yet to commit. Let's look at it this way, if Hitler was my child and I know that he would commit such atrocities, would I go ahead to kill him?

The answer is not a simple "yes" or "no". If I go ahead to kill Hitler before he committed the murders would that make me better than him? And what makes me so sure that he will not change along the line or that someone else won't rise up in his place? Am I going to continue killing everyone I believe is a potential Hitler?

Hmmm...if indeed I am certain that Hitler would commit the murders and I am in a position to kill him and I am sure that no one would rise up in his place then I just might pull the trigger and damn the consequences.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

I dont believe in murder. The right thing to do would be to inform people in the German govt or to stifle Hitler's election plans before he becomes the Fuhrer
Good. This is what you should have written.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Reyginus: Good. This is what you should have written.

What do you think your main man Obadiah aka Buzugee would do?

Tie the heathen called Hitler to a cross and flog Christ into him?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

What do you think your main man Obadiah aka Buzugee would do?

Tie the heathen called Hitler to a cross and flog Christ into him?
lol. I don't know. As for me, I will spare his life.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by nakash: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was one of the people who adviced Hitler to take the final solution of the Jews. Hitler put him on an 80k dollar per month payroll on the understanding that once Hitler was done with the Jews in Europe his army would finish off the remaining ones in Middle East. Never came to be though Inshallah. During the nuremberg trials the Allies sought the mufti but he hid and was never prosecutted for war crimes Namely recruiting a muslim division in hitlers army in europe to exterminate Jews. Yasser Arafat was his relative who changed his name to hide his relation with that Mufti. Saddam was also close to him. This Mufti hid in Jordan Egypt and died before he was indicted for war crimes. He is a hero to Muslims for his role BTW.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by nakash: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
If the Allies had sentenced this guy to death Black September , Muslim brotherhood offshoots like Hamas, hizbolla etc would never have come to exist. Instead they allowed a war criminal to spread his genocidal followers to continue the jihad (CAIR thinks jihad is a personal struggle to take your kids to school while we know jihad means death to non believers of the prophet).
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
ii would just drive my Takouba into his belly.

but if given a choice with slave maters/missionaries,etc, i would rathar kill those bloody colonists and missionaries first.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by tpia5: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
do the crime, do the time.

if you kill him on the basis of suspicion, and another one rises to do the exact same thing you say you were preventing, what then?

killing is not the solution to every problem. undecided

i mean, if you have bloodlust, just face the fact and turn to Jesus for deliverance.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 01, 2013
nope.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
ii would just drive my Takouba into his belly.

but [size=18pt]if given a choice with slave maters/missionaries,etc, i would rathar kill those bloody colonists and missionaries first[/size].

gbam!
and don't forget the africans who sold out to them! wink
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2013
*Kails*:

gbam!

Yet no one talks about the Jews who collaborated with the nazis.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by wiegraf: 2:49am On Jan 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

This is the right thing to do, unquestionably

But I'd probably kill him. At least incapacitate him
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by mumumugu(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2013
It is better one man dies than for a million to die- BIBLE
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
*Kails*:

gbam!

No i will forget them,. why? because the concept of slavery in Africa was different from the concept of european slavery. African slavery was not fueld by racism or discrimination. it was fueled by Imperial and Tribal Warfare. (Dahomey ,etc.) The African slavers didnt no what would be the fate of the slavers sold to europeans, and their eventual maltreatment, r.ape, torture, cultural and religious suppression, etc.
For the African slavers, it was business as usual. Slaves in Africa were generally treated as part of the family and many-a-times rose to high ranks. There was no cultural and religious suppression involved and torture was also non-existence. man-a-times, slaves would be trained as apprentices (I know a personal experience), and could earn their freedom after a certain period of time.

Even if you read Oloudah Equianos account, when the African slavers sold him off to the europeans, they treated him very kindly, gave him encouraging words, ied to calm him down, and even offered him some food and alcohol to calm his nerves (which was forbidden by his white captors). These African slavers were obviously not even from his tribe. This is his personal account btw.

so you see? I wouldnt really blame the African people. the europeans messed up our systems. undecided
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No i will forget them,. why? because the concept of slavery in Africa was different from the concept of european slavery. African slavery was not fueld by racism or discrimination. it was fueled by Imperial and Tribal Warfare. (Dahomey ,etc.) The African slavers didnt no what would be the fate of the slavers sold to europeans, and their eventual maltreatment, r.ape, torture, cultural and religious suppression, etc.
For the African slavers, it was business as usual. Slaves in Africa were generally treated as part of the family and many-a-times rose to high ranks. There was no cultural and religious suppression involved and torture was also non-existence. man-a-times, slaves would be trained as apprentices (I know a personal experience), and could earn their freedom after a certain period of time.

Even if you read Oloudah Equianos account, when the African slavers sold him off to the europeans, they treated him very kindly, gave him encouraging words, ied to calm him down, and even offered him some food and alcohol to calm his nerves (which was forbidden by his white captors). These African slavers were obviously not even from his tribe. This is his personal account btw.

so you see? I wouldnt really blame the African people. the europeans messed up our systems. undecided

this is why i don't take you serious grin.
that fckry you call a response above. africans sold each other out and got fcked in the end. end of discussion!

i see you calling chima a "tribeless akata" as if number one) its something to be ashamed of and two) it's her fault. lol..you can't stunt on her/us for not having ONE single heritage to claim but then pretend to be outraged at some of the folks who were responsible for our "lostness" and enslavement...and then pretend like africans had no play in it at that! grin

#blackpeople=epicfail
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
*Kails*:

that fckry you call a response above. africans sold each other out and got fcked in the end. end of discussion!

i see you calling chima a "tribeless akata" as if number one) its something to be ashamed of and two) it's her fault. lol..you can't stunt on her/us for not having ONE single heritage to claim but then pretend to be outraged at some of the folks who were responsible for our "lostness" and enslavement...and then pretend like africans had no play in it at that! grin

#blackpeople=epicfail

shut up bullsh!t akata. we have our own great Nations . go learn some history. everything is not bad down here, ok?

that useless chima should not interfere in matters considering our tribes, because it doesnt concern her and her half-bred people. you understand?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2013
*Kails*:

#blackpeople=epicfail

The question you would have to ask yourself is why black Africans didnt sell each other as commodities before the white man came?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by EvilBrain1(m): 12:49am On Jan 02, 2013
If I could go back, I wouldn't kill Hitler. Killing people is never a good way to solve problems. If I knew he would become a mass murderer, what I'd do is to talk to him and try to show him the error of his ways.

In any case, there is no reason to think getting rid of Hitler would have prevented the horrors of World War 2. Contrary to popular belief, Hitler didn't kill all those people by himself. The holocaust was due to to the actions of the whole of the German government with the active or passive participation of the majority of the German people. Racism and anti-Semitism had been pervasive in German culture for centuries. Racism against Jews was official catholic doctrine, and the founder of German protestantism, Martin Luther himself was an anti-semite who wrote several hate-filled racist books and pamphlets against them. The truth is that the Holocaust or something similar would probably have happened no matter who happened to be in charge in Germany.

Hitler was the poster-boy for the holocaust, but not the cause.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2013
@pagan please do list these "great nations". smiley
list their achievements and relevance to the world please.

@logicboy it doesn't matter when. the point is they DID. And many buku profit out of it before being turned on by their "partners in crime" (literally). Just as heartless, bloodthirsty, and greedy as their fair skinned counterparts.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmm..
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2013
Good morning sir,

Evil Brain: Racism against Jews was official catholic doctrine

I am curious to know where you got this "official" information from.

Thank you!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Stritklymi(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2013
Double Post
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Stritklymi(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Evil Brain: If I could go back, I wouldn't kill Hitler. Killing people is never a good way to solve problems. If I knew he would become a mass murderer, what I'd do is to talk to him and try to show him the error of his ways.

In any case, there is no reason to think getting rid of Hitler would have prevented the horrors of World War 2. Contrary to popular belief, Hitler didn't kill all those people by himself. The holocaust was due to to the actions of the whole of the German government with the active or passive participation of the majority of the German people. Racism and anti-Semitism had been pervasive in German culture for centuries. Racism against Jews was official catholic doctrine, and the founder of German protestantism, Martin Luther himself was an anti-semite who wrote several hate-filled racist books and pamphlets against them. The truth is that the Holocaust or something similar would probably have happened no matter who happened to be in charge in Germany.

Hitler was the poster-boy for the holocaust, but not the cause.

good morning sir,
i seriously doubt that official document came out of the first and true church which is the catholic church, considering the protestants history as murderers and heretics
thank you
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2013
Stritklymi:
good morning sir,
i seriously doubt that official document came out of the first and true church which is the catholic church, considering the protestants history as murderers and heretics
thank you

Good morning sir,

Your choice of username is quite interesting! Funny that I got confused. Started thinking when I posted this. Well the last time I checked it was still a free world.

It would interest you to know that some members of our Mother church also had their fair share of murders.

Cheers!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
*Kails*:
@pagan please do list these "great nations". smiley
list their achievements and relevance to the world please.

@logicboy it doesn't matter when. the point is they DID. And many buku profit out of it before being turned on by their "partners in crime" (literally). Just as heartless, bloodthirsty, and greedy as their fair skinned counterparts.

You do realise that white people in africa kiddnapped slaves? Unless you have proof that more slaves were sold by blacks rather than captured by whites, I believe you should shut up and dont insult the Africa you dont live in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When God's Spirit Shows Up! / Christ Embassy Teenagers Helped Me Become A Christian, I Used To Be An Atheist / What Did Jesus Write On The Ground? (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.