Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Simple Job Where You Will Earn $50 Upon Approval. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Simple Job Where You Will Earn $50 Upon Approval. (1044 Views)

help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / Reasons Your Relatives Can’t Help You Get A Job Where They Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Job Where You Will Earn $50 Upon Approval. by freeccnow(f): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hello, a few days i go i discovered the best and genuine way to get a free virtual credit card online within a single minute. After testing that the system truly worked, i decided to create a simply free blog at One Minute Virtual Cards Preloaded with some cash and since creation of the blog, i have managed to refer about 500 members and i have earned a total of about $500 since it costs $1 to be directed to the exact site through my site. Now i have been receiving many members requesting that i add a forum on site so that they can provide proofs of the card and this is where i want to get helped. Any idea or if you are willing to take up the deal, just respond back or even use the contact us page on the Blog so we can negotiate.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Beware Of Job Scamers!!! / MAXIWEL Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.