Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (658300 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Habidab: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Please which application can I use for programming C++,because I don't like silverfrost. Though am still a Learner
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by micheal5772: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Habidab:
Please which application can I use for programming C++,because I don't like silverfrost. Though am still a Learner
download codeBlocks ..... Drop yr number if you wish to join the C++ whatsapp group.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Aloodunayo: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie

I want to start learning programming and I'm planning to begin with Python, Is it a good start for a beginner? Thank you
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by micheal5772: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aloodunayo:
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie

I want to start learning programming and I'm planning to begin with Python, Is it a good start for a beginner? Thank you
its good
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Aloodunayo: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2015
micheal5772:
its good
I have downloaded python2.0. Which site do you recommend for learning?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by micheal5772: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Aloodunayo:
search for pdf files on phyton, i don't really know much abt phython, am a c++ and java programmer .
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Habidab: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2015
micheal5772:
download codeBlocks ..... Drop yr number if you wish to join the C++ whatsapp group.
Boss Mich, I have been added to the group,thanks. I have installed the software...
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by micheal5772: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2015
Habidab:
Boss Mich, I have been added to the group,thanks. I have installed the software...
Start reading the pdf and let us know if you need help via the group.....
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Aloodunayo: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Please everyone I'm having trouble with executing a an already written script on Notepad with the extension .py on Python, please what can I do about this?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Habidab: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2015
micheal5772:
Start reading the pdf and let us know if you need help via the group.....
OK
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by micheal5772: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aloodunayo:
Please everyone I'm having trouble with executing a an already written script on Notepad with the extension .py on Python, please what can I do about this?
do you have a compiler?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Please guys, I'm a statistics graduate and I'm really in love with programming despite the fact that I don't know it. But when I see my friends do their thing, I'm always wowed. I want to start with Vb.net preferable 2010 version. And I was told that to develop a standalone app, I need a database. Now that's where my problem start from. Please anyone that can help me? Your assistance is really needed. My mobile number is 07037808051. I'll appreciate you in anyway.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kingsonly: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2015
olayoungz:
Please guys, I'm a statistics graduate and I'm really in love with programming despite the fact that I don't know it. But when I see my friends do their thing, I'm always wowed. I want to start with Vb.net preferable 2010 version. And I was told that to develop a standalone app, I need a database. Now that's where my problem start from. Please anyone that can help me? Your assistance is really needed. My mobile number is 07037808051. I'll appreciate you in anyway.

u can google mysql which is a well known database for the web, or u can also use sqlite
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ibnquasale(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Aloodunayo:

On command prompt change to directory where the python file is stored.

Then issue this command

python filename.py

And u are good to go
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ibnquasale(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Any python whatsapp or BBM group?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kingsonly:

u can google mysql which is a well known database for the web, or u can also use sqlite

Thanks bro, but I'm a newbie on this stuff... Mind putting me through since you have the knowledge of db and vb?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Aloodunayo: 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
ibnquasale:

On command prompt change to directory where the python file is stored.
Then issue this command
python filename.py
And u are good to go
It worked, thanks!
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Aloodunayo: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
ibnquasale:
I'm also looking for the same. We can get to share information and solve problems
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by umaryusuf(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
ibnquasale:

Aloodunayo:
I'm also looking for the same. We can get to share information and solve problems

There is one on WhatsApp but has been inactive for sometime. You may drop your numbers to be added maybe u will contribute to resorcitate it once again!
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Aloodunayo: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
umaryusuf:

There is one on WhatsApp but has been inactive for sometime. You may drop your numbers to be added maybe u will contribute to resorcitate it once again!
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ibnquasale(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
umaryusuf:

Kindly add me. 08033257356

I shld retrieve my whatsapp line 2mrw though
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kapersky(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
plz if you hav watch our videos, we thank you very much for your patience and interest....
The channel http://www.youtube.com/c/MultimegaITSchool?sub_confirmation=1 will bw uploading free tutorials every week end........ I want you all to subscribe to it in other to be updated......

PLEASE HELP US SUGGEST CHANGES AND REVIEWS TO OUR VIDEOS IN OTHER TO SERVE YOU BETTER..............

Hey check it out now its better than before.........
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kapersky(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
THERE IS A FOUNDATION IN EVERY THING WE DO IN LIFE,,,,,,, SO FOR YOU TO BE A GOOD PROGRAMMER YOU MUST BEGIN BUILDING THE FOUNDATION NOW..... I MEAN NOW FOR FREE.......

Learn how to begin program using BASIC programming language for Beginners...
WATCH, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE BELOW
For more information.. Drop your comments or visit www.thecomlovers..com for more info..

QBASIC Programming Tutorial – 3 – Running Your First Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N82rznFP1pc?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ

QBASIC Programming Tutorial – 4 – Variables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3cH7jCKYuE

PLEASE I CANT UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS HERE BECAUSE OF ADMIN'S RULES VIOLATION
WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO AND CHECK FOR MORE AT.....

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ

OR VISIT www.thecomlovers..com or call 08145655380 for more info.....
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.........

SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2015
kapersky:
THERE IS A FOUNDATION IN EVERY THING WE DO IN LIFE,,,,,,, SO FOR YOU TO BE A GOOD PROGRAMMER YOU MUST BEGIN BUILDING THE FOUNDATION NOW..... I MEAN NOW FOR FREE.......

Learn how to begin program using BASIC programming language for Beginners...
WATCH, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE BELOW
For more information.. Drop your comments or visit www.thecomlovers..com for more info..

QBASIC Programming Tutorial – 3 – Running Your First Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N82rznFP1pc?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ

QBASIC Programming Tutorial – 4 – Variables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3cH7jCKYuE

PLEASE I CANT UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS HERE BECAUSE OF ADMIN'S RULES VIOLATION
WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO AND CHECK FOR MORE AT.....

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ

OR VISIT www.thecomlovers..com or call 08145655380 for more info.....
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.........

SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........SUBSCRIBE.........

Bro, can you help with visual Studio?? I really wanna learn. I'm a newbie
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ibnquasale(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Any pythonista around sabo-yaba axis?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm a health professional(pharmacist),,,,wch part of programming wld be useful to my career?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Omari88: 5:21am On Aug 17, 2015
micheal5772:

Bro, do you have an email address?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by qidos121(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aloodunayo:
download the latest version of python from its official site python.org and download learning python pdf. I am also a begineer started yesterday. and it's kind fun. I will add u on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.