Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (655523 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kuhak8: 6:03pm On May 22, 2018
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kuhak8: 6:13pm On May 22, 2018
Hey, python is my favorite programming language as a beginner. If you are a beginner stage of programmer then you need to go with python first. Because python is the general purpose and open source programming language.

It's syntax is easier than ever. A newborn baby can learn python. So, without any delay learn python.

It has also have a object oriented programming features.

I have research many of the programming language, but now a days I tell you that 2018's most demanding programming language is Python. Don't go for C or C++ first. Please learn pyhon first.

For learning python there are variety of website in the internet available today.
But this website can help you.

https://www.pybeginner.org/python/

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BrianRoss: 8:14pm On May 22, 2018
kuhak8:
Hey, python is my favorite programming language as a beginner. If you are a beginner stage of programmer then you need to go with python first. Because python is the general purpose and open source programming language.

It's syntax is easier than ever. A newborn baby can learn python. So, without any delay learn python.

It has also have a object oriented programming features.

I have research many of the programming language, but now a days I tell you that 2018's most demanding programming language is Python. Don't go for C or C++ first. Please learn pyhon first.

For learning python there are variety of website in the internet available today.
But this website can help you.

https://www.javasprout.com/python-tutorial/

I'm new to python too, the language is awesome

I will recommend head first for learning python
That's the best programming book i have ever seen

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by supportlenovo: 12:39pm On May 30, 2018
PYTHON
python -m pip install google-assistant-sdk[samples]. and then it is show. Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 13] ...
 [url="https://lenovosupport.net/"]lenovo support[/url]
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 24hoursreporter: 4:15pm On May 30, 2018
Javanian:
Due to the numerous "i want to start programming, which language should i start with" threads on this board i decided to create a thread that will address this issue. I am not a wonderful writer and i won't say i know it all but i will try. I urge every one on this board to correct me where i err an also contribute in whatever way you can to make this thread worth it. I will try as much as possible not to be biased in this write up.

I am not going to go into detail in defining what programming is because i will assume before entering this thread you should already know what programming is. But in summary programming is the act of creating whatever you want with your brain and computer programming is the act of creating whatever you want with your brain and a computer. You can read more from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_programming

Programmers could also be called software programmers, software developers and other big-big names you can think of.

Feel free to ask your questions, i will try and answer the ones i can my Ogas in the house will help me with those i can't answer

Please every Programmer should try as much as possible to check on this thread once in a while to help answer some questions Newbies would like to ask.

Nice one. Check the link below for the best programming languages to learn in 2018

http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/05/30/which-programming-languages-learn-2018/
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kay2care: 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
Join this Whatsapp group.

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kenturkey048(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2018
please I need help from anybody..downloaded Python and have been trying to launch for the past one week now on my window 7 PC ..its since refused to lunch ..don't know what the problem is..somebody please help me out..
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Oiselenjakhian(m): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Hello All,

Hope your week has been great and you are making progress in your coding journey, if you live in the Lekki/Ikoyi /Ajah Axis ,have a free day during the week and interested in learning any of the following:

1. Python Programming

2. Web Design

3. Blockchain Development

Please register your interest by filling the google form below and you will be contacted by Sunday to let you know if you were shortlisted. The classes run once a week from the 5th June 2018 to 9th July 2018.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cGEbhmq8Z6B-hCZCbmh0N2jhwxTzr8v1CG_m4j_nA4E/edit#responses

We have secured some slots from the Code Lagos team and it will be on a first come -first serve basis.

The classes are for beginners with no prior coding experience. The classes are 100% free and run from 9am-3pm , once a week.

Keep coding and have a great weekend!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by mejorhofficial(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
dubemcapital:

Please which programmer designed Nairaland forum??
[color=]
dubemcapital:

[/color]
dubemcapital:

seun him self and with python proggraming
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ericbertrand(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=BrianRoss post=67789102]

I'm new to python too, the language is awesome

I will recommend head first for learning python
That's the best programming book i have ever seen[/quote/] please how may I get this book sir?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by adammessinger(m): 4:51am On Jun 06, 2018
ibnquasale:

Get HEC Laptop Absolutely Free of Cost https://heclaptop.loan/

thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by virtualking: 3:50am On Jun 08, 2018
It depends on what you want to make in the programming for web programming you should learn php or .net and for mobile device programming you should learn android
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Programming sad
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Ethenthomaz: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by derahhh(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
I am in love with this thread
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by BrianRoss: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=ericbertrand post=68146491][/quote]

Google head first python 2nd edition
Around 80mb+
Book is very rich u won't regret it
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by HouseJustice(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
I believe you should start with CSS. I personally recommend the owner of Spyhood

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.