Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! (457 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. / My People On N/land - Imagine This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Haven't gone on an intensive research and past experience on NL, I have come to conclude that de likliest people on NL to be fraudsters are:
1- They spent less hours on their account. why is it so? We go to no2
2-having account with just less than 2 months: they seem to open multiple NL accounts; so if they do a shady deal on that account there seem to abandon it. Like one Jeffdafinest(a great thief)
3- use of gmail account: they seem to prefer using gmail, since it's easy to open, unlike yahoo that is more or less tedius.
4- Difficult in posting pictures! Sometimes they complain that there cannot post pix which I doubt is the reason.
Finally, Please nd pls don't get me wrong. De aim of dis post is to help u in dealing with people on NL, because there are fraudsters evrywhr. The above suggestions may seem absurd but I think am 99per right. But please that does not mean u should harras people on NL as they are a lot of gud guyz here. All tins bin equal, u should think wise before u go into any deal... DON'T FALL A VICTIM OF SCAMS or 'YAHOO' YAHOO'. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN AD...
Re: There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by AK481(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
A very interesting thread and a frontpage material..
But pls,try and edit ur writing with the necessary paragraph,punctuation,and spaces to enhance readability.

Thanks,I love ur analysis,and u spoke well wen u said that they spend less time on nl.just like the political scams,u hadly see them comment on any other thread apart from gej,pdp and ac n.
Re: There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
AK 48: A very interesting thread and a frontpage material..
But pls,try and edit ur writing with the necessary paragraph,punctuation,and spaces to enhance readability.

Thanks,I love ur analysis,and u spoke well wen u said that they spend less time on nl.just like the political scams,u hadly see them comment on any other thread apart from gej,pdp and ac n.
tanx fo ur coments wud do just dat de reason is because I am usin a fone wch I find dificult to write but will try.
Re: There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
Please mod. I think dis post will go a long to curb de incessant cry of innocent people been duped here on NL. Pls move the topic to front page for wider criticism and more argument.
With that it will help the victims to be more careful when transacting on NL. Thanx I'll be waiting
Re: There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by Francheezy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
any0ne can dupe any0ne...it dependz 0n paCkag!nG.
Re: There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Francheezy: any0ne can dupe any0ne...it dependz 0n paCkag!nG.
ya, but am trying explain their tricks wch dere use in scamming people and how u can do to avoid such pipu on NL. U will find out dat one peson has created upto 10 accounts why? Cos dere use dem to serve a purpose wch is to scam. tanx
Re: There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2013
Mornin guyz wishing a happy new year. pls let u be de one to do sumtin for God...
Re: There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2013
Even someone who does not show thses characters can be into scam na
Re: There Maybe Fraudsters On N L!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Even someone who does not show thses characters can be into scam na
scaming can be in difrnt form so wat am saying is only restricted or betastill here on NL. No doubt dat is wat most fraudsters here do!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Think Is Overated? / Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? / 'empower Nigeria' Conference for Youths kicks off in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.